Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blah.  Every time I think she's scum she writes a post like the one above yelling at me for thinking it.  The Crusher school of Mafia. 

I didn't yell at you? If you think that's yelling, you know nothing about me. Talk to me 80, why do you think I'm scum?

You just put Seph at L-1 rather than Pac.

This makes no sense.  Seph VOTED TO LYNCH BARM AND APE!!!!

Have you never heard of busing? I doubt that Seph is mafia here though. But I very much think he could be Loki and I've been saying this for a while now

I will quote it later, and if i'm late in responding it's because I'm busy arguing with someone who has a 1 track mind.

Nobody is interested in you for today again, it's all about the pac

Did you get back to this?

Alanna is suspect.  Her late vote on Barm is suspect and vote for Seph over Pac.  She also avoided the Ape train.

Nae is the obvious lynch target.  I shouldn't have to advocate that because people need to just use their brains.

I'm going to explain this pretty clearly. My vote for Barm was there because I wasn't fully sold on him until I got answers on his meta. I also thought I saw a cop hint but I didn't want to point it out at the time in case the scum team caught on.

I also really can't help that I post at different times than the rest of you, and if that's a problem that is going to get me scum read in the future, I'll try not to play here. Yes, I missed the Ape lynch because I was extremely behind and not filled in on what was happening in the game. There's no way in hell I would have voted there either way; that is an uninformed vote. And Seph over Pac? I've been trying push a Seph lynch all game and it hadn't caught on until it was the opposing train to Pac's. OF COURSE I'M STICKING WITH MY STRONGER READ.

Nae is not obvious. Nae is town. I'm sticking by that read too. If you decide to lynch her, I'm having no part in it and I'm going to laugh and say I Told You So if she flips town. So get your head out of your ass and actually try to find the last scum.

Scum might kill me for spite rather than looking for Loki or power roles, so let's see what we have left.

Remaining

2) AlannaLynn

4) CTM

5) Wombat

6) Nolder

11) LizardKing

12) 80

14) JiF

15) SMC

16) Naeann

17) Seph

Dead Scum

3) Pac - Surtr, Roleblocker, 

10) Barmacral - Fenris Wolf, Tracker, 

13) Integrity - Laufey, Godfather, 

Dead Town

7) Smash - Hogun, Vanilla Town, 

8) Jetscode - Freyr, Backup Cop, 

9) Hallia - Fandral, Vanilla Town, 

With 10 remaining we're looking for the final scum and Loki.  That's 8-2. 7-2 if there is a successful night phase.  

For the final scum I'm going with Alanna and Nae.  Their actions make them suspect.  Nae for avoiding all scum lynches, Alanna possible late bus on Barm, being MIA on Ape and Pac (pushing Seph lynch).

For Loki, I'd consider CTM, WWW and 80.  I don't have much to go on, though. I'd consider Lizzie because he's been pushing for Loki hunting too much.

This is where the cop comes into play.

Guys, if we believe that Loki can't night kill, then we need the cop to survive one more day and town lynches final scum.  We'd have to find out if the cop can find Loki.

Green: already explained why you're being an idiot here.

Purple: I actually think CTM would make sense as Loki, but I really really think it's Seph and that's where my vote is going to be every day until he's lynched.

ON PRINCIPAL ALONE Nae should be a lynch candidate tomorrow.

She purposely avoided THREE scum lynches.  That's like Benedict Arnold for town.

NO. DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT TOWN CAN BE WRONG?? THE WHOLE ******* IDEA OF BEING TOWN IS BEING THE UNINFORMED MAJORITY. YOU ARE WRONG AND YOU MOVE THE **** ON FROM IT BUT YOU DON'T CONDEMN THOSE WHO DIDN'T SEE THINGS THE SAME AS YOU.

And as for "on principal alone", this is a ******* joke and a lazy ass way to play the game. You cannot just set up predetermined rules to how people will play the game. Everyone plays differently, thinks differently, and every mafia team has a different plan. You CANNOT say that Person A avoided three mafia trains, so they are mafia. Or Person B was on three mafia trains, they are town. This is LAZY and LAZY doesn't cut it in this game. You have town members with bad reads or opposite reads, you have mafia members that try to take down their teammates or purposely attack them to provide cover. Therefore, you can NEVER just check off an action list of mafia tells and claim that someone is mafia. ******* lazy ass sh*t, right there.

Lookie.. nother dumb play I'm about to do here hun.... since you just might be Loki.... care to wrap your head around why there are a few players who, despite your hardon for me the ENTIRE LENGTH OF THE ******* GAME have said they think 100 percent I'm town, that they will not be voting me, that have defended me despite my sh*tty ass playing.  Look at the fact that I've been on someone's radar since day one and because of that I'd be one of the most likely candidates for someone to use their power on.  

DERP.  

^^

This has to be a new defense.

You are claiming that some anonymous player investigated you and you are somehow cleared.  You don't know who this person is, however.

Inventive defense.  But guess what?  JiF, Lizzie and Alanna refused to vote Pac.  Did that clear Pac?

When did I refuse to vote anybody?

Can I start ignoring SMC now?

Going to do some ISOs later today and see if I can figure this out.

I didn't yell at you? If you think that's yelling, you know nothing about me. Talk to me 80, why do you think I'm scum?

Hi Anne!  OK, I'll talk to you.

Have you never heard of busing? I doubt that Seph is mafia here though. But I very much think he could be Loki and I've been saying this for a while now

-----------------

Nae is not obvious. Nae is town. I'm sticking by that read too. If you decide to lynch her, I'm having no part in it and I'm going to laugh and say I Told You So if she flips town. So get your head out of your ass and actually try to find the last scum.

--------

NO. DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT TOWN CAN BE WRONG?? THE WHOLE ******* IDEA OF BEING TOWN IS BEING THE UNINFORMED MAJORITY. YOU ARE WRONG AND YOU MOVE THE **** ON FROM IT BUT YOU DON'T CONDEMN THOSE WHO DIDN'T SEE THINGS THE SAME AS YOU.

And as for "on principal alone", this is a ******* joke and a lazy ass way to play the game. You cannot just set up predetermined rules to how people will play the game. Everyone plays differently, thinks differently, and every mafia team has a different plan. You CANNOT say that Person A avoided three mafia trains, so they are mafia. Or Person B was on three mafia trains, they are town. This is LAZY and LAZY doesn't cut it in this game. You have town members with bad reads or opposite reads, you have mafia members that try to take down their teammates or purposely attack them to provide cover. Therefore, you can NEVER just check off an action list of mafia tells and claim that someone is mafia. ******* lazy ass sh*t, right there.

^^

When did I refuse to vote anybody?

Can I start ignoring SMC now?

I don't think this scum team has heard of busing with the way they've played.  We've already seen Barm and Pac flat out refuse to vote one of their own.  Would it be all that surprising at this point if we later find out Nae followed suit?  I don't agree with SMC that this is some kind of rule or principle to follow, only that the scum team has played this really poorly to this point.  Not to mention SMC has been right at every turn, turning the "Scum can't be that stupid" WIFOM right back in our faces.

With that being said, Nae's responses to SMC's tunneling have seemed genuine all game.  First with all the marriage jokes and then her frustration when it continued into the current night phase.  It's just that scum has been super obvious all game and we will need to clear up the Nae situation pretty soon.

I do still like the idea of Seph being Loki.  That's my best bet right now.

I also really can't help that I post at different times than the rest of you, and if that's a problem that is going to get me scum read in the future, I'll try not to play here.

Please come back and play, you've been a great addition.  No one minds when people have varying posting schedules.  What has been pointed out as far as the case on you is your lack of votes.  For a game that has been highly dependent on voting patterns, that's what jumps out with you.  You've said before you're a careful voter but that gets read as being unwilling to take a stand one way or the other.  Nothing personal and nothing that would be a problem for you here in JN games.

Hi Anne!  OK, I'll talk to you.

I don't think this scum team has heard of busing with the way they've played.  We've already seen Barm and Pac flat out refuse to vote one of their own.  Would it be all that surprising at this point if we later find out Nae followed suit?  I don't agree with SMC that this is some kind of rule or principle to follow, only that the scum team has played this really poorly to this point.  Not to mention SMC has been right at every turn, turning the "Scum can't be that stupid" WIFOM right back in our faces.

With that being said, Nae's responses to SMC's tunneling have seemed genuine all game.  First with all the marriage jokes and then her frustration when it continued into the current night phase.  It's just that scum has been super obvious all game and we will need to clear up the Nae situation pretty soon.

I do still like the idea of Seph being Loki.  That's my best bet right now.

Please come back and play, you've been a great addition.  No one minds when people have varying posting schedules.  What has been pointed out as far as the case on you is your lack of votes.  For a game that has been highly dependent on voting patterns, that's what jumps out with you.  You've said before you're a careful voter but that gets read as being unwilling to take a stand one way or the other.  Nothing personal and nothing that would be a problem for you here in JN games.

Hello 80!

I think my Nae stance may have personal bias, but I also think that she's had really good responses this game, and they aren't responses that I would expect to see from scum. So I think it's stupid to turn around and lynch someone that has done nothing wrong but have sketchy voting patterns?

As for me, you guys tend to hit lynches pretty fast and it's normally during the time that I'm sleeping or when I'm at work, and your days never make it up until deadline, so I tend to miss out on a lot more than I would in DM games where they tend to push decisions up until DL and let everyone have a chance to make a stance. It allows for more information to flow out of every day as well, if you can see where the cards fall, so to speak. Unfortunately I'm in a position now that I don't have that clean voting record because I wasn't able to prove my alignment with my votes. I could have voted on the Ape train and looked a lot better now than i do staying off the trains completely due to being behind. Similarly, my vote on Barm came later because I wanted enough information and I voted while driving to work. So, I've tried to do what i can and I understand if you guys have to lynch me to move forward, but I also think there are scummier players than me. My goal this weekend is to provide all the information that i can to the game so we can close it out as a town win.

Props to JiF playing on vacation and good bluffing to draw a NK.  I believe the failed NK was on JiF early in the game, which got blocked.  I'm also convinced that Nolder is the doc and he protected JiF that night.  Thus, the Nolder WIFOM for NKs is important to keep going.

As to the updated recap of the three Scum Trains:

Laufey, Mafia Godfather, has been lynched

Final Vote Count

Nolder (1)  Pac

Jetscode (4) - Nae, BarmIntegrity,  Lily

No Lynch (1) Smash

Hallia (1) -JiF

Integrity (9) - Seph, 80, CTM, Lizzie, Wombat, JetscodeHallia, Nolder, SMC

Not voting: Alanna

FENRIS WOLF, SCUM TRACKER, HAS BEEN LYNCHED.  IT IS NIGHT

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Barm (7) - JiF, SMC, 80, Alanna, Seph, CTM, Jetscode

Wombat (1) - Pac
Seph (5) - Nolder, Barm, Nae, Wombat, Lizzie

SURTR, MAFIA ROLEBLOCKER, HAS BEEN LYNCHED

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Pac (6) - SMC, Seph, Nolder, Wombat, 80, CTM

Seph (4) - Alanna, JiFPac, Lizzie

Not voting: Nae

Players Who Did Not Vote for ScumApe, ScumBarm and ScumPac:

Nae

Players Who only Voted for One of the Scum Trio

Alanna
Lizzie

Final Vote Count

Nolder (1)  Pac

Jetscode (4) - Nae, BarmIntegrity,  Lily

No Lynch (1) Smash

Hallia (1) -JiF

Integrity (9) - Seph, 80, CTM, Lizzie, Wombat, JetscodeHallia, Nolder, SMC

FENRIS WOLF, SCUM TRACKER, HAS BEEN LYNCHED.  IT IS NIGHT

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Barm (7) - JiF, SMC, 80, Alanna, Seph, CTM, Jetscode
Wombat (1)
 - Pac
Seph (5) - Nolder, Barm, Nae, Wombat, Lizzie

SURTR, MAFIA ROLEBLOCKER, HAS BEEN LYNCHED

FINAL VOTE COUNT
Pac (6) - SMC, Seph, Nolder, Wombat, 80, CTM

Seph (4) - Alanna, JiF, Pac, Lizzie

Players Who Did Not Vote for ScumApe, ScumBarm and ScumPac:

Nae

Players Who only Voted for One of the Scum Trio

Alanna
Lizzie

Early on in the game, Scum, at least Ape, did bus.

Vote Count

CTM (2) - Barm, Smash

Pac (3) - Nae, JiF, Integrity

Nolder (1) - SMC

Wombat (4) - Lily, Pac, Nolder, 80

Seph (1) - Alanna

80 (2) - Wombat, Lizzie

Alanna (1) - CTM

With 17 players alive, 9 to lynch

Ape then switches to Smash

I saw Alanna quote this. I feel like you want us chasing our tails, not loki.

unvote, vote smash

will be back on later, trying to wrap up a couple things in between meetings and having my pants set on fire

The later to JC for the competing train

Final Vote Count

Nolder (1) Pac

Jetscode (4) - Nae, Barm, IntegrityLily

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Hallia (1) -JiF

Integrity (9) - Seph, 80, CTM, Lizzie, Wombat, Jetscode, Hallia, Nolder, SMC

SMC you gonna respond to my post

There are a lot of angry, empty words in your post.  I was looking back on the early votes and there was busing going on, at least by Ape with Pac.

Your BarmScum vote without explanation was troubling.  Post scum death explanation doesn't redeem it.  I understand being cautious in such games, but the fact that you voted on a PacScum competing train is also troubling even if we put aside your non-vote when ApeScum was lynched.

I still think both you and Nae are the best candidates for last scum.

Last night's NK seemed like another attempt by scum to kill Loki and that's why JiF is dead.  You voted Seph early in the game and have done it again.

It's pretty obvious Seph isn't scum (at least to everyone but Nolder).  So he's the best bet for Loki in many people's eyes.  But guess what?  As last scum, you'd want Loki dead because that's your only chance to win.  Just a guess, but since you're the last scum standing, you get to chose who to knock out and you want the town to do your dirty work.

Vote: Alanna

If she's the last scum, we lynch Seph tomorrow and win the game.

Perhaps.  I'm going to go back and re-read Nolder's posts.  He was adamant about Nae being town, that's for sure.

Yes, then he admitted it had nothing to do with an investigation.

Right now Alanna is 1A and Nae is 1B for scum to me.

Seph is a good candidate for Loki.  If my theory is correct, if we lynch scum today, there won't be any more NKs and then we can just pick off the best Loki candidates.

Props to JiF playing on vacation and good bluffing to draw a NK.  I believe the failed NK was on JiF early in the game, which got blocked.  I'm also convinced that Nolder is the doc and he protected JiF that night.  Thus, the Nolder WIFOM for NKs is important to keep going.

I don't think Nolder is the doc..

Also, i think we should look at lilly train as well, that speed lynch was def scum assisted

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Barm (1) - CTM

Lily (8) - 80, Jetscode, Nolder, Lizzie, SMC, JiF, Seph, Pac

Lizzie (1) - Lily

No laine or nae, only Pac as known scum on that train... Another scum or loki almost has to be on there

Here's the final Lily train:

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Barm (1) - CTM

Lily (8) - 80, Jetscode, Nolder, Lizzie, SMC, JiF, Seph, Pac
Lizzie (1) - Lily

Barm, Alanna and Nae didn't even vote by the time of the LilyHammer

I don't know why we are trusting nolder, he's been intentionally vague, contradictory and a giant baby as well..

He gave us no choice but to go back and read his posts since he's being a douche about it and refusing to play now.  We need information in order to find the last 2.  Even if its wrong or seemingly useless info.

There are a lot of angry, empty words in your post.  I was looking back on the early votes and there was busing going on, at least by Ape with Pac.

Your BarmScum vote without explanation was troubling.  Post scum death explanation doesn't redeem it.  I understand being cautious in such games, but the fact that you voted on a PacScum competing train is also troubling even if we put aside your non-vote when ApeScum was lynched.

I still think both you and Nae are the best candidates for last scum.

Last night's NK seemed like another attempt by scum to kill Loki and that's why JiF is dead.  You voted Seph early in the game and have done it again.

It's pretty obvious Seph isn't scum (at least to everyone but Nolder).  So he's the best bet for Loki in many people's eyes.  But guess what?  As last scum, you'd want Loki dead because that's your only chance to win.  Just a guess, but since you're the last scum standing, you get to chose who to knock out and you want the town to do your dirty work.

Vote: Alanna

If she's the last scum, we lynch Seph tomorrow and win the game.

Angry empty words? Not really; I don't like how you're going about this and logically it doesn't make sense to me.

The Barm vote: What if I hadn't voted him? You would have been screaming scum at me for not being on ANY scum lynches.

I don't like that you're basing my entire case on my voting patterns when I've been adding content to this game where I can. Again, the entire case on me is my voting patterns? I can pull up PLENTY of my meta where I bus teammates as scum and don't vote at all as town. I can also pull up games where I defend the hell out of mafia and mislynch towns because I apparently can't tell the difference. What sucks for ME is that I KNOW I have Loki in my sights but you're ignoring me because you think I'm scum instead of discussing this and making the right decision.

SEPH IS LOKI

You do realize that we can't win without killing Loki either? And he's been floating by the whole game while we don't even know what our roles are. The mafia team is keeping us in the dark on purpose and we're LETTING them do it! Please tell me WHY you want to allow us to be in the dark another night when we could open up a whole TON OF INFO by just lynching Loki today and hunting for the last mafia member tomorrow. What is the goal of you ignoring the potential for that much information with the death of one player?

Alanna, it is currently 7-1-1 in this game.  Seven townies, the last scum and Loki.

The town lynches scum today it will be 7-1, with Loki not being able to kill.  Tomorrow, the town lynches Loki and wins in a blowout.

There is absolutely no reason at all for the town to lynch Loki today and allow the last remaining scum to survive to night and get another night kill in.  None.  Nada. Nein. 

I'm up to page 91, the middle of Day 3.  These are the pertinent posts from Nolder to this point (None jumped out from D1 or D2, these begin during D3):

Ok so that sets up a reason to consider it but why Nae over Barm?

This is the first time Nolder defends Nae.

Fair. Seph don't look too hot either. I could be persuaded to go that direction. Barm or Seph today imo.

And the first time I saw Nolder jump on Seph.  He stayed on Seph as being scum from this point forward in the game.

TOWN
Wombat
LizardKing

NULL+
Jetscode
Naeann
CTM

Null-
AlannaLynn
SMC
Pac
JiF

Scummy
Barmacral
Seph

Up until this post, I was thinking maybe Nolder and Nae were mason partners.  But with his list here, he puts Nae in the "Null+" camp.  He might have just been providing cover for their respective roles.  Would Masons make sense in this theme?  Need to check on that.

So you think Barm is scum, yet you are following his case on me. But on this page, you have me at the bottom of your scum pile. I could understand thinking I am loki. (I am not) but voting me because of your other scum read, and then calling me scum, after agreeing with Barm I am loki is off putting.
You think I'm going to bus my godfather d1 and as the first vote?? Come on nolder...

Well the case amounts to not being around enough imo, that's all. Doesn't have anything to do with agreeing with Barm.

Seph's response to Nolder's case and Nolder's response to Seph. 

IM LIKELY VANILLA TOWN SO MY DEATH WONT HURT THE TOWN, BUT IT WILL HELP SCUM HUNT.

FOCUS ON NAE AND LIZZIE

Really don't like this.

If there was anything that was going to get me to vote you it'll probably be this.

Nolder once again defending Nae here and apparently Lizzie too, who was one of his strongest town reads in the list from earlier.

Unvote

Vote Seph

Seph is clearly the scumiest person in the game right now and needs to be eliminated ASAP. If you are town you should vote and lynch him.

I think you just took the cake on that one nolder

It really feels like I struck a nerve with nolder there, and I wasn't even posting about him.
Please, tell us why I am scum. Because right now, I think your full of ****

Weird reaction from Seph to Nolder's vote.  Wombat commented on it at the time as well.

Archived