Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can buy Nolder and Nae being as a mason team, hence the reason why I'll put it aside.

That leaves Alanna as the best candidate for scum.  She has to be the lynch today.  The numbers favor it.

Plus, look at her actions today.  She wants Seph dead because she thinks he's Loki.  She wants Loki dead.  Only scum would want Loki dead this bad.  

Alanna, it is currently 7-1-1 in this game.  Seven townies, the last scum and Loki.

The town lynches scum today it will be 7-1, with Loki not being able to kill.  Tomorrow, the town lynches Loki and wins in a blowout.

There is absolutely no reason at all for the town to lynch Loki today and allow the last remaining scum to survive to night and get another night kill in.  None.  Nada. Nein. 

SMC what is the one reason I would be pushing to vote Loki today instead of myself to gather information in the night phase?

I'm not mafia.

SMC what is the one reason I would be pushing to vote Loki today instead of myself to gather information in the night phase?

I'm not mafia.

Well unfortunately you are doing what i have been saying is scum's best play and point to loki to save themselves.. Ape and Pac did it and here you come following suit

How do you know Seph is loki?

Things kick up a bit from pages 93-97, still on Day 3.  This is where Nolder starts being intentionally vague with his intentions: 

Both.  You kind of came out of nowhere about him being the scummiest and then he massively overreacted to it.

I'll explain later. Can't speak for Seph.

Earlier Wombat questioned the interaction between Nolder and Seph.  This was Nolder's response.  As we see later, apparently he was setting a "trap" for people to vote Seph.

Ok.

JC, where you at on Barm and JiF right now?

I'm out to dinner. Be back in ~2hr. Maybe less.

Back. Took longer than I thought. I bought a plant.

Nolder stalled for several hours, apparently trying to see if his trap would work.

Unvote

Ok explanation time.

Barm and SMC trains were going nowhere, both stalled at 3 votes each.

I thought this might possibly indicate that both were scum so I decided to do a test where I voted Seph to see if his train would gain more momentum.

Didn't happen. Loki and mafia are all playing very cautiously I guess. Townies need to come together and make a decision. 

As before, I am ok with lynching Barm.

Think we should wait a bit and see if he'll pop in for some final words though.

nolder setting traps..most likely scum is spread out

It wasn't a very good one. My vote on Seph was obviously crappy (which I did on purpose) which may have been distracting.

Also, to be clear, I don't think Seph is the scummiest but I could and would actually lynch him.

Kind of bothered that Wombat parked his vote so early, never moved it, and hasn't done more to push Barm's train.

Might slip him from town read to null for it.

So Nolder is very willing to lynch Seph here but he isn't nearly as adamant about doing so until later in the game.

I honestly think it's a more pro town move to lynch Loki today so that we can open the doors to find the last member of the scum team tomorrow. I don't see where you're not getting this. Obviously from you, who are tunneling in on me for my voting patterns, all you see is red and you're not thinking ahead. When I flip town, what are you going to do then, going into night phase, still not knowing who can do what and even if Seph truly is Loki or where to look? I'm trying to save my own mislynch here and direct you at Loki based on meta that I KNOW so that we can find the last scum tomorrow with more success.

Well unfortunately you are doing what i have been saying is scum's best play and point to loki to save themselves.. Ape and Pac did it and here you come following suit

Because I want to unlock the game to give us more information than we have. And I'm basing it off meta (which I hate) but I find necessary in this instance because it's glaringly obvious to me

I'm not mafia.

Option B:  You are scum misdirecting us from lynching you.

Option C:  You ARE Loki and are trying to appear notLoki.  :)

This.  If we think Alanna is the best candidate for scum, she has to be the lynch.

Loki hunting is folly at the moment.  

We need to kill scum.

Because I want to unlock the game to give us more information than we have. And I'm basing it off meta (which I hate) but I find necessary in this instance because it's glaringly obvious to me

If people don't know what their roles are by now they suck.  Information is indeed important but lynching scum is MORE important.  We need to take advantage of our big lead.

Not just trying to clear up the Nae situation. Trying to clear up the Nolder situation as a whole.

dude making sense of nolder this game is not happenning, he's been implying he's had an innocent on Nae since whenever he revealed, then said he targetted seph and jif, then implied even more he knows nae is town, but only based on game play and same with knowing seph isn't town (despite targetting him) but he can't really tell us anymore cause there's rules that haven't ever been stated in thread by the mod that he needs to abide by.. this has all been intermixed with a temper tantrum

We kill scum today and hunting for Loki tomorrow is like shooting fish in a barrel.

At 7-1 town to Loki it is essentially impossible for Loki to win, even if the game is "locked."

You sound desperate.

dude making sense of nolder this game is not happenning, he's been implying he's had an innocent on Nae since whenever he revealed, then said he targetted seph and jif, then implied even more he knows nae is town, but only based on game play and same with knowing seph isn't town (despite targetting him) but he can't really tell us anymore cause there's rules that haven't ever been stated in thread by the mod that he needs to abide by.. this has all been intermixed with a temper tantrum

Meh.  No harm in looking back anyways. 

if seph is loki, what does that say about your alignment? 

Unvote

Vote Alanna.  It's the smart play based on the numbers and what we've already described.

Use your Noldercypher thing for night.  We lynch scum and the night time will be easy since we won't have to worry about a NK.

Option B:  You are scum misdirecting us from lynching you.

Option C:  You ARE Loki and are trying to appear notLoki.  :)

Cute, but no. lol

This.  If we think Alanna is the best candidate for scum, she has to be the lynch.

Loki hunting is folly at the moment.  

We need to kill scum.

Loki, is that you? I'm done arguing with you. Look at my content this game, besides my votes which you've been abundantly clear about, and see where I'm coming from. My stance is completely logical at this point in the game

Cute, but no. lol

Loki, is that you? I'm done arguing with you. Look at my content this game, besides my votes which you've been abundantly clear about, and see where I'm coming from. My stance is completely logical at this point in the game

more loki redirection.. scum favorite move it to point at the boogie man.. ape and pac both did it, maybe barm too but I don't remember

if seph is loki, what does that say about your alignment? 

Technically, nothing. But I'm trying to prevent a mislynch here by defending Nae and myself. And I'm attempting to give us more information by describing a better plan than "shooting fish in a barrel" whatever that means

Technically, nothing. But I'm trying to prevent a mislynch here by defending Nae and myself. And I'm attempting to give us more information by describing a better plan than "shooting fish in a barrel" whatever that means

Why are you defending Nae too?

Who do you think the last scum is? Why aren't you talking about that?

more loki redirection.. scum favorite move it to point at the boogie man.. ape and pac both did it, maybe barm too but I don't remember

Well I'm not going to get around to casing until later today since I'm 30 pages behind in my other game and need to at least check in there before coming back to dig into this game a bit more. I tend to flush a lot out in my cases and I think that even if I get lynched today you at least will have that info to go with for tomorrow to scumhunt.

Why are you defending Nae too?

Who do you think the last scum is? Why aren't you talking about that?

Because she's obviously town to me and I don't know why she's been up for a lynch this game at all.

Already answered that: time constraints. Will do later today/tonight. I haven't been paying enough attention to this game during the week (lots of work) so I need to go back and get some detailed casing in.

Up to page 101.  This is where the Nolder breakdown begins.

You guys are all idiots. You're lynching a townie on the basis of low post volume?

Also unbelievable that you'd all just go after the low hanging fruit instead of doing some real scum or even better, Loki hunting. Seph is a high probability of being Loki, don't you want to know your actions?

Barm without more posts how are we supposed to figure out whether you're town or not?

Eliminating someone with low t postcount removes an unknown from the game.

It isn't our fault your postcount is low.

Barm defending and pointing at Seph, with Nolder's reponse.

The Barm train did not grow quickly. Or rather, the first one didn't this one did. Recall he had a train yesterday and it went nowhere which is why I tried my Seph thing.

Nolder states his reason again for the Seph trap. 

Pretty sure he was until JC and Lizzie changed votes? I guess I could have been wrong.

What's wrong with my play?

LOL

You're one to talk. I recall plenty of times you threw hammer before we were done discussing things with the lynched player.

this is getting a little flaily

Probably not but I'm pretty frustrated.

People I'm reading as town or at least have a town lean on are voting me for ******* nothing.

Lizzie says I tried to end discussion when all I was saying is I don't think it will go anywhere, you didn't even give a reason, JC is on my case god only knows why.

I did the same thing you all did, talked with Barm and tried to eke out some more info before we lynch him and then there's this sudden turnabout.

Maybe it makes sense to you but it doesn't make any sense to me.

VC is off. Here I'll fix it.

Vote Barm

Apparently some mother****ers don't want me to be hammer. Ok, sure, fine whatever. Let someone else do it I guess.

Now it's out of my hands. Tie train. Make a decision.

Thinking my reads are all out the window. Only person I'm feeling strongly as town right now is Nae.

think nolder has something juicy

Nolder starts his mental breakdown and throws his first cop/power role hint out there.  I'm liking my theory of Nae-Nolder mason partners better here.

Also unbelievable that you'd all just go after the low hanging fruit instead of doing some real scum or even better, Loki hunting. Seph is a high probability of being Loki, don't you want to know your actions?

thanks 80 ^^^ here's barm doing it too

maybe scum team collectively think seph is loki

Because she's obviously town to me and I don't know why she's been up for a lynch this game at all.

Already answered that: time constraints. Will do later today/tonight. I haven't been paying enough attention to this game during the week (lots of work) so I need to go back and get some detailed casing in.

That's a riot.  Alanna is targeting Loki, is sure it is Seph, but doesn't have enough info to make a call on scum.

She's the way to go for the last scum.

Archived