Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesus christ 80 you lazy incompetent virgin, these posts were literally back to back.. How did i know that your re-read was goign to create work for me. GFY

she put him at l-1

Noticed something else, so I'm going with my gut on that

VOTE barm

VOTE COUNT

Barm (6) - Wombat, JiF, SMC, Nolder, 80, Alanna
SMC (1) - Nae
Nolder (4) - Jetscode, Lizzie, Pac, Barm

7 to lynch

DEADLINE IS 9PM EASTERN ON TUESDAY

K apparently Nolder pointed out a VC error at some point, here's the relevant vote counts before Nolder's mental breakdown:

VOTE COUNT

Barm (4) - Wombat, JiF, SMC
SMC (2) - Alanna, Nae
Wombat (1) - Pac
Seph (1) -  80

7 to lynch

VC is off. Here I'll fix it.

Vote Barm

Apparently some mother****ers don't want me to be hammer. Ok, sure, fine whatever. Let someone else do it I guess.

Now it's out of my hands. Tie train. Make a decision.

Since I'm all alone on Seph at the moment, I'll move to Barm.  I'm reading Nolder as frustrated town, not flailing. 

Unvote vote Barm

VOTE COUNT

Barm (5) - Wombat, JiF, SMC, Nolder, 80
SMC (2) - Alanna, Nae
Wombat (1) - Pac

7 to lynch

Noticed something else, so I'm going with my gut on that

VOTE barm

VOTE COUNT

Barm (6) - Wombat, JiF, SMC, Nolder, 80, Alanna
SMC (1) - Nae

7 to lynch

I put him at L1 then the votes fell off. I did NOT unvote and move to Nolder. I didn't and don't think Nolder is scum anymore.

I'm not even sure you posted again between then and his getting back to 6

Pretty sure I brought out a lot of good information out of the woodwork from what was a mess of a D3.  So sorry for causing you to actually have to do a brief re-read yourself.  You know, things all townies are supposed to do.

Pretty sure you didn't. Pretty sure I already knew laine was #6 and the only reason I had to go back and find it was cause you were polluting other townies minds..

So kindly gfy

Because what you're letting SMC do is no better than starting at the top of the roster for the game and claim credit every time he hits a member of the mafia. It's ******* ridiculous.

WHAT IS LOKI DOING THIS GAME? Do you REALLY think he's sitting idly by and letting the town and mafia rip each other apart? No, Loki is sowing discord and potentially acting as a cult leader. This is why I'm trying to push a Seph lynch and why I'm so bothered by a$$hole SMC ignoring the logic that I'm providing and effectively protecting Seph in the process. What is one more day for Loki? I KNOW that I am town, but SMC is pushing me anyways and not even letting up to consider the alternative.

Consider the alternative that Smc is the one who is Loki... look at his play.  

so how are defending yourself by saying you didn't unvote, if you weren't even here to unvote?

It's called smart phones. They have internet. And these little screens that you touch?

we've really been on the wrong course all game, should've been blindly hunting loki based on what criteria I'm not sure.. we'd be in a much better position right now

IT'S BECAUSE NOBODY IS LISTENING TO ME AND I'M TRYING TO PROVIDE A PRO TOWN WAY TO WIN THIS ******* GAME.

Town could have any number of powers that we don't know about or don't know the exact nature of which could help us find Loki.

Consider the alternative that Smc is the one who is Loki... look at his play.  

Are you thinking SMC is Loki rather than Seph?

What do you think of the possibility of Loki having a recruiting power? I find it odd that we haven't had additional kills, so no Loki SK.

Town could have any number of powers that we don't know about or don't know the exact nature of which could help us find Loki.

LOL.  This makes no sense.  The only way we'd find out about these powers is the death of Loki.  So your suggestion is, "let's kill Loki so we can get info about how to.....kill Loki"

My vote is with Alanna, a$$hole.

And here I thought you had pretty good reads this game. What happened? You need to stay away from CTM and SMC because they don't know what the hell they're doing or how they're gonna find Loki AND they'll happily lead mislynches on me and Nae and pretty much drive the town into the ground while scum and Loki live on to endgame.

Archived