Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL.  This makes no sense.  The only way we'd find out about these powers is the death of Loki.  So your suggestion is, "let's kill Loki so we can get info about how to.....kill Loki"

Did you not see the EBWOP? I had Loki on the brain.

What do you think of the possibility of Loki having a recruiting power? I find it odd that we haven't had additional kills, so no Loki SK.

Oh holy hell.  Doggin already told us this was an open setup.  Do you really think he'd have Loki be able to recruit when town was already in a situation where we started 12 on 5?

Are you thinking SMC is Loki rather than Seph?

What do you think of the possibility of Loki having a recruiting power? I find it odd that we haven't had additional kills, so no Loki SK.

I'm thinking he may have more than one power or something.  Given how the game is going and no majority is on any one player as potential Loki he's playing very smart.  He wouldn't neccesarily NEED to use a kill if he has one... Scum has screwed themselves pretty hard as is.

Are you thinking SMC is Loki rather than Seph?

in the grand tradition of ape, barm and pac.. we have moar loki fear mongering

Exactly.  Freudian slip. 

Not really? If I was worried about making a mistake I'd be rereading my posts. I'm town and would hope to prove that if you people weren't so ******* stubborn and blind

Oh holy hell.  Doggin already told us this was an open setup.  Do you really think he'd have Loki be able to recruit when town was already in a situation where we started 12 on 5?

SOOoooooooo Loki has no power other than preventing us knowing our roles and locking up the game? I find that pretty doubtful.

I'm thinking he may have more than one power or something.  Given how the game is going and no majority is on any one player as potential Loki he's playing very smart.  He wouldn't neccesarily NEED to use a kill if he has one... Scum has screwed themselves pretty hard as is.

Yeah they really have LOL

in the grand tradition of ape, barm and pac.. we have moar loki fear mongering

Dumbass, you realize that you have to lynch Loki to win, right?

SOOoooooooo Loki has no power other than preventing us knowing our roles and locking up the game? I find that pretty doubtful.

It's definitely not his only power.  Just a power we know of.  You speculating about what he can and cannot do is not helpful and certainly not pro-town. 

Not really? If I was worried about making a mistake I'd be rereading my posts. I'm town and would hope to prove that if you people weren't so ******* stubborn and blind

Pot.  Kettle.  You're being stubborn about killing Loki yet don't even have a final scum read.  Why shouldn't we be hunting scum too?  What good reason do you have for that? 

Besides working overtime all week and not having the time? If I had to go with a final scum it would be Womby, but I haven't done the casing yet to fully support that. The ONLY reason I'm pushing Loki right here and now is because I'm protecting myself and I know Seph's play is off from experience.

Why assume? You know what ASSuME means right?

Don't lecture me when THIS is your current "read":

Besides working overtime all week and not having the time? If I had to go with a final scum it would be Womby, but I haven't done the casing yet to fully support that. The ONLY reason I'm pushing Loki right here and now is because I'm protecting myself and I know Seph's play is off from experience.

We've been playing for 5 day phases.  I haven't seen you mention Wombat as scum one time.  Do you really think Pac would have gone so hard at Wombat, supposedly his final teammate, after avoiding both the Ape and Barm lynches at all costs?  Jesus.

Know what, f*ck it.  Let's see if Nolder was right.

Unvote vote Seph

Angry empty words? Not really; I don't like how you're going about this and logically it doesn't make sense to me.

The Barm vote: What if I hadn't voted him? You would have been screaming scum at me for not being on ANY scum lynches.

I don't like that you're basing my entire case on my voting patterns when I've been adding content to this game where I can. Again, the entire case on me is my voting patterns? I can pull up PLENTY of my meta where I bus teammates as scum and don't vote at all as town. I can also pull up games where I defend the hell out of mafia and mislynch towns because I apparently can't tell the difference. What sucks for ME is that I KNOW I have Loki in my sights but you're ignoring me because you think I'm scum instead of discussing this and making the right decision.

SEPH IS LOKI

You do realize that we can't win without killing Loki either? And he's been floating by the whole game while we don't even know what our roles are. The mafia team is keeping us in the dark on purpose and we're LETTING them do it! Please tell me WHY you want to allow us to be in the dark another night when we could open up a whole TON OF INFO by just lynching Loki today and hunting for the last mafia member tomorrow. What is the goal of you ignoring the potential for that much information with the death of one player?

SMC what is the one reason I would be pushing to vote Loki today instead of myself to gather information in the night phase?

I'm not mafia.

I honestly think it's a more pro town move to lynch Loki today so that we can open the doors to find the last member of the scum team tomorrow. I don't see where you're not getting this. Obviously from you, who are tunneling in on me for my voting patterns, all you see is red and you're not thinking ahead. When I flip town, what are you going to do then, going into night phase, still not knowing who can do what and even if Seph truly is Loki or where to look? I'm trying to save my own mislynch here and direct you at Loki based on meta that I KNOW so that we can find the last scum tomorrow with more success.

Alanna, that makes no sense.

Option B:  You are scum misdirecting us from lynching you.

Option C:  You ARE Loki and are trying to appear notLoki.  :)

Ok lolololololol alanna. First she posts she knows I am loki, the. She posts that meta is the reason she believes it. Basing a vote entirely off of meta is Terrible.

ESPECIALLY when you have no meta on me playing 3p. I have never once, in my mafia career rolled 3p. So please, please tell me more.

I don't even need to reread you to case you alanna.

The while game alanna has been focused on loki, more so than scum. Heck I don't even think I remember her scumhunting at all.

Day 1 she parks a vote on me, and unvotes me, and the post leaves a opening just in case she needs to come back.

She hasn't played to her usual townie self, if you want to play the meta game alanna. ( just make sure you actually have something to reference before you derp post)

She has been fixated on me all game, hardly looking at any other spots.

I really don't care if you all lynch me, because I know I have loki equity. When I flip town, this should be the lynch pool.

Nae scum/Loki

Alanna scum/loki

Wombat loki would be my first vote

Ctm loki 2nd

80 loki 3rd

We are in a good position and I would like to avoid a mislynch if possible. If you read my posts these last few days, you will see that I am town.

alanna

Ok lolololololol alanna. First she posts she knows I am loki, the. She posts that meta is the reason she believes it. Basing a vote entirely off of meta is Terrible.

ESPECIALLY when you have no meta on me playing 3p. I have never once, in my mafia career rolled 3p. So please, please tell me more.

I don't even need to reread you to case you alanna.

The while game alanna has been focused on loki, more so than scum. Heck I don't even think I remember her scumhunting at all.

Day 1 she parks a vote on me, and unvotes me, and the post leaves a opening just in case she needs to come back.

She hasn't played to her usual townie self, if you want to play the meta game alanna. ( just make sure you actually have something to reference before you derp post)

She has been fixated on me all game, hardly looking at any other spots.

I really don't care if you all lynch me, because I know I have loki equity. When I flip town, this should be the lynch pool.

Nae scum/Loki

Alanna scum/loki

Wombat loki would be my first vote

Ctm loki 2nd

80 loki 3rd

We are in a good position and I would like to avoid a mislynch if possible. If you read my posts these last few days, you will see that I am town.

alanna

You are STILL posting over half of the game as your suspected scum list lol.

@Nae, are you willing to vote for Alanna?  

I'll unvote so you can vote for her and I'll hammer.

Potentially... I'm about to go to lunch with my nephew and then I'm gonna read back on her posts.  I know everyone would like a quick day pending Kiv's shabbos time coming up this evening.

Because what you're letting SMC do is no better than starting at the top of the roster for the game and claim credit every time he hits a member of the mafia. It's ******* ridiculous.

WHAT IS LOKI DOING THIS GAME? Do you REALLY think he's sitting idly by and letting the town and mafia rip each other apart? No, Loki is sowing discord and potentially acting as a cult leader. This is why I'm trying to push a Seph lynch and why I'm so bothered by a$$hole SMC ignoring the logic that I'm providing and effectively protecting Seph in the process. What is one more day for Loki? I KNOW that I am town, but SMC is pushing me anyways and not even letting up to consider the alternative.

Cult Leader?  Really?

Potentially... I'm about to go to lunch with my nephew and then I'm gonna read back on her posts.  I know everyone would like a quick day pending Kiv's shabbos time coming up this evening.

Unvote: Alanna

Please vote Alanna before lunch so I can hammer.

I'm unwilling to fight over anything today.

You guys are being serious assholes to me and you don't have all the information I do.

You're making assumptions about things that aren't true and taking it out on me.

But whatever I'll wait until game is over and make each and every one of you (mostly 80 and SMC) eat your words.

In the mean time the first person to tell me to vote someone controls my vote for the day. I don't even care anymore.

I'm unwilling to fight over anything today.

You guys are being serious assholes to me and you don't have all the information I do.

You're making assumptions about things that aren't true and taking it out on me.

But whatever I'll wait until game is over and make each and every one of you (mostly 80 and SMC) eat your words.

In the mean time the first person to tell me to vote someone controls my vote for the day. I don't even care anymore.

Vote Alanna, please.

Archived