Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lizzie has basically been calling for blood, any blood.  And he started off today with an OMGUS on the guy everyone was gunning after anyway.  Seems like he's playing up his Lizzieness and doesn't care who dies.  Nae mainly because she tried to stay away from any and all lynches.  I felt that made her unlikely to be mafia, but not unlikely to be Loki.

Lokki has played the game carefully... played as very town.  I have done neither.  I've played sloppily and had at least one target on my back the entire game.  It's not me.

80's right.. his playstyle is wifom and meta... is he doing it because he got called out big time and finally (5 years later) figured out his derp style can strongly hurt the game?  Or is he using that as a clever excuse?

Womby... also playing pretty carefully.  Would be amusing as he was randomly run all the way to l-1 day one and has fairly coasted by under the radar since... a few people sniffing him but no big sways in his direction.

CTM...could the whole fiasco with Ape be town sniffing out a slip from him and grasping onto it til the bitter end?  Or Loki doing the same to basically clear himself to coast as "such a pro townie play" this game.

Lizzie... felt town from him most of the game.  Given my track record that should convince me to vote for him lol.  I've seen a few off posts from him that could've been slips.

We've gotta remember we still have the main cop and doc roles.. though the doc might or might not know who they are the cop should know by now.  If you, (the cop) get heat on you or heat gets put on someone you know is town it might be a good idea to pipe up.  Hell that alone could help us process of elimination find Loki.

On mobile while running errands, so rather than making you wait hours:

Sif, Town Investigator, has been lynched. (The investigator role is like the cop's helper; if she had investigated the godfather before the cop did, the cop would have gotten a guilty.)

Night actions, please

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Archived