Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

F*cking idiot CTM. You lost us this game.

You played great this game 80 and you would've won this if not for CTM.

The fact that CTM called to lynch Lizzie after WomLoki ninja hammer speaks volumes of his stupid.

Ape, Barm, Pac and Alannna were the worst scum team ever but CTM is the worst town power role ever. He single handily lost the game for town.

This is glorious

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, need some thoughts from everyone on the balance of this game. I thought it ended up very well balanced, but since the mechanic was entirely new it was a best-effort type of balance (how I thought it could play out) that the fact that it basically came down to endgame played out. But I want comments so I can adjust if necessary on the rerun

The game was very balanced until you modkilled me because then it showed how stupid CTM really was for a townie.

:D

OK, need some thoughts from everyone on the balance of this game.  I thought it ended up very well balanced, but since the mechanic was entirely new it was a best-effort type of balance (how I thought it could play out) that the fact that it basically came down to endgame played out.  But I want comments so I can adjust if necessary on the rerun

The balance was perfect.  F*cking stupid scum team + f*cking stupid CTM = fun win for a 3rd party player.

OK, need some thoughts from everyone on the balance of this game. I thought it ended up very well balanced, but since the mechanic was entirely new it was a best-effort type of balance (how I thought it could play out) that the fact that it basically came down to endgame played out. But I want comments so I can adjust if necessary on the rerun

Balanced imo. The lack of role awareness forced us to run the game on pure logic. The 1-30 mechanic made the redirection just random enough that it didn't have a massive impact. My favorite game this year. Well done and thank you!!

LOL great game Wombat!!!

CTM, you're the stupidest mother****er on the planet.

You have no right to call me blockhead or even Pac a moron, because only an idiot would switch to Nae in that situation.

Seriously, all you had to do was lynch Seph then Wombat in that order to win. JUST AS I SAID.

Holy crap,I can't believe CTM blew this.

Fantastic setup Doggin and I'm really glad I got to play.

This is perfect. We get a whole football season to say how stupid CTM is. Amazing

I didn't switch to Nae you block head , Lizzie did

ANd I was voting wwwombat today, I said lizzie because I was trying to avoid the NK

You played great this game 80 and you would've won this if not for CTM.

The fact that CTM called to lynch Lizzie after WomLoki ninja hammer speaks volumes of his stupid.

Ape, Barm, Pac and Alannna were the worst scum team ever but CTM is the worst town power role ever. He single handily lost the game for town.

This is glorious

God you are dumb.

LOKI's PM:

Wombat did not know it, but those numbers randomized all actions other than the mafia kill (unless the kill targeted Wombat in which case it would have been randomized too).  Random.org determined what order the actions would be each night (Watcher, Tracker, Roleblock, Cop, Doc, Investigator, Vigilante) and the numbers determined where the actions and results would go.  Each non-wombat player in the roster was assigned numbers from 1-30, and the first number in each pair identified the target while the second identified who would get the results from the action (if there were any to get).

Once all kills were removed from the game (no scum, no vigilante) - Wombat had the option of killing or sending numbers and remaining immune to night actions

How did 2 people die last night?

Admittedly, I should have realized I was a Watcher based on my character, I just saw Heimdall as being a "Protector of the Realm".  Plus when I targeted CTM on Night 2, I didn't get any kind of "So and so visited so and so" on that night.  On N1 I was sent by Doggin a PM saying Pac was not town, but didn't trust it at the time because I thought it might have been coming from Loki. 

It wasn't until N6 that I got a watcher-type result but by then I just assumed that it was a re-directed action.  I targeted CTM last night but it was of course too late.

I didn't switch to Nae you block head , Lizzie did

ANd I was voting wwwombat today, I said lizzie because I was trying to avoid the NK

You could have hammered Wombat when I put him at L-1 yesterday you c*ock!  He was so completely transparent as Loki by then.  Even me, a total idiot, told you that.

Balanced imo. The lack of role awareness forced us to run the game on pure logic. The 1-30 mechanic made the redirection just random enough that it didn't have a massive impact. My favorite game this year. Well done and thank you!!

You made the game fun Lizzie.

You were handicapped by a "smart" player in CTM being incredibly stupid in the end

Admittedly, I should have realized I was a Watcher based on my character, I just saw Heimdall as being a "Protector of the Realm".  Plus when I targeted CTM on Night 2, I didn't get any kind of "So and so visited so and so" on that night.  On N1 I was sent by Doggin a PM saying Pac was not town, but didn't trust it at the time because I thought it might have been coming from Loki. 

It wasn't until N6 that I got a watcher-type result but by then I just assumed that it was a re-directed action.  I targeted CTM last night but it was of course too late.

2 nights ago was the first night I got results, I knew i was cop then but was hoping to avoid the NK and since I had self targetted the only result i had was that I was town

You could have hammered Wombat when I put him at L-1 yesterday you c*ock!  He was so completely transparent as Loki by then.  Even me, a total idiot, told you that.

I didn't want to rush it, wasn't expecting lizze to switch.. oh well

I still don't understand why 2 people died last night? Wwwombat is who i was voting today

You were handicapped by a "smart" player in CTM being incredibly stupid in the end

Thx. You played a fantastic game. I didn't think the simplicity of the approach was legit. A lot of people crawl up their asses around here with complex analysis but I tip my hat Well done

oh go away you blockhead, just be happy the mafia team was bad enough for your stupid color by numbers mafia to work so you can maintain the illusion of actually being good at this game.

You are ridiculous with your hindsight being 20/20

oh go away you blockhead, just be happy the mafia team was bad enough for your stupid color by numbers mafia to work so you can maintain the illusion of actually being good at this game.

You are ridiculous with your hindsight being 20/20

I had the 20/20 foresight that Wombat was Loki and you didn't listen to me. 

HAHAHAHA SUCK IT!!!

I told you Wombat was Loki for over a week.  Stupid asses.

Worst town performance in a looooong time.  Played paint by #'s mafia then was crippled when you had to make a decision utilizing skill.

Now Pac gets to say he had Loki "dead to rights" and the CTM vs. Pac feud gains extra steam.  Perfect.

HAHAHAHA SUCK IT!!!

I told you Wombat was Loki for over a week.  Stupid asses.

Worst town performance in a looooong time.  Played paint by #'s mafia then was crippled when you had to make a decision utilizing skill.

Haha.  Called that sh*t. 

Now Pac gets to say he had Loki "dead to rights" and the CTM vs. Pac feud gains extra steam.  Perfect.

You played awful..  basically did whatever SMC told you..  You were rightfully roasted in the scum thread.

Haha.  Called that sh*t. 

I had to find 1 player out of 13 using skill and it took me a day..

the lot of you couldn't do anything other than make a chart and cross of names of people who voted for who.  it was pathetic.

OK, need some thoughts from everyone on the balance of this game.  I thought it ended up very well balanced, but since the mechanic was entirely new it was a best-effort type of balance (how I thought it could play out) that the fact that it basically came down to endgame played out.  But I want comments so I can adjust if necessary on the rerun

well remove loki from the game and it looks like a fairly standard powered up town vs powered up scum (outside of the backup cop/doc) So the longer loki lived the bigger disadvantage the town was under. We basically had no reliable intel on anyone all the way till end game

the lot of you couldn't do anything other than make a chart and cross of names of people who voted for who.  it was pathetic.

Because your scum team refused to bus each other and made the game easy.  That doesn't mean town collectively played stupid.  You're an idiot.

There's no fued,

Pac did a good job catching loki, but also played as scum terribly allowing SMC's paint by numbers mafia to work

I allowed you and SMC to talk me into Seph

And after re read, I became suspicious of Nae. I didn't think it was a big deal because i thought we had 1 more day. Live and learn

Because your scum team refused to bus each other and made the game easy.  That doesn't mean town collectively played stupid.  You're an idiot.

you should call SMC daddy..  he kept yelling for you to do something and you did it.  It was scary bad.

please, i found ape, barm and laine the normal way.. had them all by day 2, wiffed on you and wwwombat

you should call SMC daddy..  he kept yelling for you to do something and you did it.  It was scary bad.

Again.  That's what townies do.  They listen to fellow townies.  Unlike what the egomaniacs around here say, good town play doesn't come from 1 guy playing great.  It comes from a bunch of players coming to an agreement.

Had I listened to idiots like Lizzie who were saying he was Loki, we don't lynch scum in 4/5 days.  Sore loser. 

Archived