Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

Again.  That's what townies do.  They listen to fellow townies.  Had I listened to idiots like Lizzie who were saying he was Loki, we don't lynch scum in 4/5 days.  Sore loser.

Not sure why you are taking the bait from him, you played fine

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no fued,

Pac did a good job catching loki, but also played as scum terribly allowing SMC's paint by numbers mafia to work

I allowed you and SMC to talk me into Seph

And after re read, I became suspicious of Nae. I didn't think it was a big deal because i thought we had 1 more day. Live and learn

Basically I gave him too much credit..  I thought "he can't keep playing like a simpleton - at some point he has to use skill"..  nope.

People don't seem to understand I did what I did because it was so bad..  duh.

And it worked..  until people got EMO, lazy, or let themselves be screamed into voting someone.

please, i found ape, barm and laine the normal way.. had them all by day 2, wiffed on you and wwwombat

In the dead thread I said you were the only townie that played well..  that was before the last 2 days.

funny thing is, had we listened to pac and lynched wwwombat day 2 we'd have chewed through scum by day 5 with our powers in tact... but we were following paint by numbers mafia (where all scum must of voted JC, even though only 1 did)... 

SMC's fault

Basically I gave him too much credit..  I thought "he can't keep playing like a simpleton - at some point he has to use skill"..  nope.

People don't seem to understand I did what I did because it was so bad..  duh.

And it worked..  until people got EMO, lazy, or let themselves be screamed into voting someone.

I considered that angle but it seemed genuine

In the dead thread I said you were the only townie that played well..  that was before the last 2 days.

meh, wwwombat was who i thought it was, then we lynched seph and he was town.. I did some reread and noticed the way Nae avoided every train and certainly every hammer and started to think maybe she is loki and afraid someone is a bomb..

and for christs sake, all i was doign was waiting for her to vote. She didn't even vote the last day!!

I considered that angle but it seemed genuine

I thought it was ingenious..  it was working.

Nolder went Nolder and voted me in some lame bully attempt - when he had Seph as #1, and 80 voted Seph, said he thought I was town, but let SMC yell him into a new position.

I thought it was ingenious..  it was working.

Nolder went Nolder and voted me in some lame bully attempt - when he had Seph as #1, and 80 voted Seph, said he thought I was town, but let SMC yell him into a new position.

We're talking about the barm flip fliop yes?

I'm sorry but it wasn't ingenious, by that point SMC had it fixed in his stubborn block head that we were going to paint by numbers making it obvious how to combat town.. bus early and often

You hammer barm there, and you never appear on SMC's radar again.. Not sure how that was ingenious?

We're talking about the barm flip fliop yes?

I'm sorry but it wasn't ingenious, by that point SMC had it fixed in his stubborn block head that we were going to paint by numbers?

You hammer barm there, and you never appear on SMC's radar again.. Not sure how that was ingenious?

Because I didn't think SMC was going to hypnotize players like 80..  thought they'd think for themselves.

and Nolder didn't think I was scum..  he had some kind of a hair up his ass and tried to bully me into voting someone.  had I listened to him I would have been speed lynched.

CHAOS

GG wwwombat, town read you all game, and it was that early read that made me vote nae coming into end day.

Wish I had unvoted, but i was drinking at a BBQ, playing from phone and not thinking.. god damn, if it was a normal day I would've, if only to prevent the ninja hammer

Admittedly, I should have realized I was a Watcher based on my character, I just saw Heimdall as being a "Protector of the Realm".  Plus when I targeted CTM on Night 2, I didn't get any kind of "So and so visited so and so" on that night.  On N1 I was sent by Doggin a PM saying Pac was not town, but didn't trust it at the time because I thought it might have been coming from Loki. 

It wasn't until N6 that I got a watcher-type result but by then I just assumed that it was a re-directed action.  I targeted CTM last night but it was of course too late.

Yep.  The one thing you missed all game was that when you got your watcher type results, you got them with no mod-imposed restrictions on revealing them.

I spent like 3 hours running WIFOMs assuming CTM was doc lol.

I knew i was cop by then, was trying to get you to kill 80.. I investigated lizzie and figured we'd lynch you the last day unless he came back guilty... (this is why i said lizzie tomorrow, wanted him alive)

GG wwwombat, town read you all game, and it was that early read that made me vote nae coming into end day.

Wish I had unvoted, but i was drinking at a BBQ, playing from phone and not thinking.. god damn, if it was a normal day I would've, if only to prevent the ninja hammer

Lol I was expecting to be lynched that last day.  I was out and legit planning on not coming back until night but then I got an opportunity to ninjahammer.

No.  The doc protected 80 ... who Wombat didn't target.  If the doc had protected you or himself, the kill would have failed, and you'd have been in a 3 man endgame

ugh....... ugh ... ugh...

damnit

Lol I was expecting to be lynched that last day.  I was out and legit planning on not coming back until night but then I got an opportunity to ninjahammer.

you were who i was voting until my reread showed nae aggressively avoiding every lynch train.. seemed like a loki type thing to do.. she didn't even hammer you when she could've the last day..

HAHAHAHA SUCK IT!!!

I told you Wombat was Loki for over a week.  Stupid asses.

Worst town performance in a looooong time.  Played paint by #'s mafia then was crippled when you had to make a decision utilizing skill.

Yep.

Except, of course, you figured out that he was Loki because you were roleblocking him and the mafia kill was the only one going through, so you expected that you were blocking Loki's kill.

Which wasn't happening, since Loki didn't have a kill and your RB never touched him anyway.

It was a pretty amazing coincidence, though :winking0001:

Yep.

Except, of course, you figured out that he was Loki because you were roleblocking him and the mafia kill was the only one going through, so you expected that you were blocking Loki's kill.

Which wasn't happening, since Loki didn't have a kill and your RB never touched him anyway.

so scum did think they had information.. why did they switch to thinking it was seph?

CHAOS

As I told Kivs when I found out... this is absolutely hilarious... because on day freaking one you were ran all the way up to l-1... all it would've taken was for someone to either not realize you were that close and vote you.. or someone to get a hair up their butt and vote you just to hammer as several players love to do.  Great game dude.

oh go away you blockhead, just be happy the mafia team was bad enough for your stupid color by numbers mafia to work so you can maintain the illusion of actually being good at this game.

You are ridiculous with your hindsight being 20/20

Hindsight? I said vote Seph then Wombat BEFORE I died. You should've listened to me and 80. So it can't be hindsight you jackass.

You're the idiot who failed to hammer Wombat and voted Nae instead.

You had no reason to vote Nae when you did except for the fact that you're an idiot. It was inexcusable.

Yep.

well jeez..  I can't get everything right...

what you did with the # dynamic and Loki was real cool.  I wish you would have just told me my action on him was failing.  I would have used it elsewhere.

well remove loki from the game and it looks like a fairly standard powered up town vs powered up scum (outside of the backup cop/doc) So the longer loki lived the bigger disadvantage the town was under. We basically had no reliable intel on anyone all the way till end game

Yep.  Except the scum powers were randomly distributed as well, so the RB could have hit scum, track could have followed scum to a kill and delivered those results to a townie ...

essentially, until Loki died, NOBODY had powers except Loki, who randomly sent those powers out into the game with no idea what effect they would have.

In fact, the whole concept for the mechanic evolved as a powered-up version of the Village Idiot role I put into my JI v. JN Border War game a few years back.

so scum did think they had information.. why did they switch to thinking it was seph?

we were never told anything about anyone.

our shot failed on you so I had you for doc, wombat for Loki, SMC, JiF for roleless, 80 as PR..  when I said I could name all your roles I wasn't lying.  I came pretty close.

Hindsight? I said vote Seph then Wombat BEFORE I died. You should've listened to me and 80. So it can't be hindsight you jackass.

You're the idiot who failed to hammer Wombat and voted Nae instead.

You had no reason to vote Nae when you did except for the fact that you're an idiot. It was inexcusable.

Why not wwombat then seph since you are so smart? If only you had the order correct

And yes it is hindsight, all game you went on and one about how Nae was scum and had to be the lynch, (particularly the day aleine died), and then you voted allana instead the next day... Why? Cause you changed your mind a day later.. just like you could've on wwwombat

I voted Nae first and forgot I had voted... I didn't vote her instead

Archived