Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

Somehow SMC is an idiot and I'm a sheep.  Yet somehow all we did was vote and lynch scum.  High five SMC.  F*ck the haters.

No you are a coward and SMC played like someone with OCD.  Once you had to use skill you were completely lost.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BECAUSE. IT. WOULD. BE. TOO. RECKLESS. FOR. A. SOLO

There was no reason to vote Nae when you did.  None.

PLUS.  She gave you detailed results of her night actions, something Loki wouldn't have done.  Note, Wombat, claimed he targetted Pac and then himself every other night LIKE I SAID I DID.  Nae, on the other hand, volunteered a list of actions that couldve easily been vetted. She also claimed to targeted me the night I died.  Why would she admit that as Loki.

Man, you're stupid and a coward.

Easily vetted? 80 had a guilty on pac and didn't even trust it. You're so dumb

and the last part = WIFOM

I've missed your dead thread histrionics where you amazingly knew it all along and it was so easy cause the mod told you the roles. Blockhead

I admitted my error, multiple times, but I am certainly not the sole reason town lost. Actually, I'd credit you for that and your paint by numbers mafia that allowed wwwombat free reign till end game.

If you only had Wwwombat ahead of Seph... 

Try casing someone on content you dick

Admit your error?  All you've done is blame other people for your miserable failings.  You never take responsibility.

You're still doing it now, coward.  "If you only had Wwombat ahead of Seph."

That should have been meaningless.  Process of elimination means vote Seph then vote Wombat.  Don't second guess.

It's comical.

We lynched 4 scum in 5 days, but we're idiots.

CTM and Pac are reprehensible human beings.  They belong to each other.  

You played like the game like it was an 8 piece puzzle..  We simply gave you wayyyy too much credit.

Oh, and Pac and CTM's "color by numbers" criticism is classic because these idiots act like they've never watched football.

IF IT WORKS, KEEP ON DOING IT UNTIL THEY STOP IT.

By SchottenPac and SchottenCTM say, THEY CAN'T STOP THE RUN, SO LET'S THROW THE BALL TO REALLY SURPRISE THEM!!!

It's comical.

We lynched 4 scum in 5 days, but we're idiots.

CTM and Pac are reprehensible human beings.  They belong to each other.  

The only reprehensible person here is you..  

The town loses in a tough loss, your  first and only reaction is to wildly celebrate your good fortune at being able to call other people names. And then you have the cojones to call other people reprehensible. Amazing

And the way you give Nae and Lizzie a complete pass is disgustingly submissive as if you expect them to screw up.

You are a pathetic, elitist twat whose conviction for an over simplistic view of this game was rewarded by some moronic twist of fate. I would love for you to be town leader if I was scum

Actually, you didn't give me any credit as I wiped the floor with you.

You did nothing of the sort.  You stomped your feet and held your breath until impressionable dopes like 80 figured you had to know what you were talking about..  I mean he must have thought: SMC is posting a lot and everything... he must know.

Easily vetted? 80 had a guilty on pac and didn't even trust it. You're so dumb

and the last part = WIFOM

I've missed your dead thread histrionics where you amazingly knew it all along and it was so easy cause the mod told you the roles. Blockhead

All it means is that you put Nae lower down on the list as smart people do.

Again, it was all in my, and 80's posts the night before I died.

The whole roadmap to victory was there.  Your problem was that you were high on Quaalude, listening to Phish and not paying attention. 

All it means is that you put Nae lower down on the list as smart people do.

Again, it was all in my, and 80's posts the night before I died.

The whole roadmap to victory was there.  You're problem was that you were high on Quaalude, listening to Phish and not paying attention. 

The last part is true..

Honestly if I'm not drunk I unvote the minute I see lizzie's switch.

Whether or not I end up on Wwwombat I can't predict, but I can promise you that wwwombat was my vote on the last day.. Everything I said post lynch was intended to make him think I'd vote lizzie

The only reprehensible person here is you..  

The town loses in a tough loss, your  first and only reaction is to wildly celebrate your good fortune at being able to call other people names. And then you have the cojones to call other people reprehensible. Amazing

And the way you give Nae and Lizzie a complete pass is disgustingly submissive as if you expect them to screw up.

You are a pathetic, elitist twat whose conviction for an over simplistic view of this game was rewarded by some moronic twist of fate. I would love for you to be town leader if I was scum

More evidence of your complete lack personal responsibility.

I was hoping for a town win, but you totally screwing up was a good consolation prize.

I gave Nae and Lizzie a pass because they had, in basketball parlance, "a bad shooting night."  Mafia is a lot like basketball because you can play horribly the whole game and then great the next.  I know I've done it.  When that happens, and the player is town, you try to manage that as teammates.

It's shocking that you call me elitist when all you've ever done is call other people blockhead, moron, idiot etc. BEFORE they do anything.  You called me a blockhead the whole game and Mafia Karma kicked you in the ass, you coward.

More evidence of your complete lack personal responsibility.

I was hoping for a town win, but you totally screwing up was a good consolation prize.

I gave Nae and Lizzie a pass because they had, in basketball parlance, "a bad shooting night."  Mafia is a lot like basketball because you can play horribly the whole game and then great the next.  I know I've done it.  When that happens, and the player is town, you try to manage that as teammates.

It's shocking that you call me elitist when all you've ever done is call other people blockhead, moron, idiot etc. BEFORE they do anything.  You called me a blockhead the whole game and Mafia Karma kicked you in the ass, you coward.

You've completely lost your mind. Go back to celebrating your loss, idiot

Oh, and Pac and CTM's "color by numbers" criticism is classic because these idiots act like they've never watched football.

IF IT WORKS, KEEP ON DOING IT UNTIL THEY STOP IT.

By SchottenPac and SchottenCTM say, THEY CAN'T STOP THE RUN, SO LET'S THROW THE BALL TO REALLY SURPRISE THEM!!!

That got a RL LOL

Wombat was Stephen Curry and SMC was LeBron.  LeBron lost the Finals but clearly was the best player.  I was Iman Shumpert.

holy crap get your nose out of his ass.. whether wwwombat survived yesterday or not, it doesn't change the fact that he made it there. And also avoided the doc last night..

You've completely lost your mind. Go back to celebrating your loss, idiot

Celebrate my loss?  I'm celebrating you finally being humbled, but lacking the self-awareness and decency to act humbled.

holy crap get your nose out of his ass.. whether wwwombat survived yesterday or not, it doesn't change the fact that he made it there. And also avoided the doc last night..

Wombat did a great job hiding like the rodent he is, then saving his bonus kill for the perfect time. 

Doggin may have to create some kind of extraordinary player award for finding a needle in a hay stack (loki) in less than a game day.

The way you guys were "meh'ing" my case was the most annoying thing about the game.  I did in fact find him and thought hey if I put in an effort of showing them what I saw, that it would resonate with someone...  another instance of giving this town wayyyy too much credit.

Doggin may have to create some kind of extraordinary player award for finding a needle in a hay stack (loki) in less than a game day.

The way you guys were "meh'ing" my case was the most annoying thing about the game.  I did in fact find him and thought hey if I put in an effort of showing them what I saw, that it would resonate with someone...  another instance of giving this town wayyyy too much credit.

You were scum!  lol.  And had CTM voted Wombat like he was supposed to, you would have handed us the game with your awesome casing.  Good work.

Wombat did a great job hiding like the rodent he is, then saving his bonus kill for the perfect time. 

how did he hide? He actually took a side in me vs ape at a meaningful point in the lynch...

most people were town reading him all game..

You're not giving him enough credit

Archived