Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

You were scum!  lol.  And had CTM voted Wombat like he was supposed to, you would have handed us the game with your awesome casing.  Good work.

the fact that pac was convinced he was loki was another reason I didn't vote there.. we just followed that strategy in lynching seph (Scum thought so) and it was wrong

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You were scum!  lol.  And had CTM voted Wombat like he was supposed to, you would have handed us the game with your awesome casing.  Good work.

That's why I'm so happy the town burned to the ground..  I would have been pissed had you used my skill to win.

Instead I got to see you all go up in flames...

That's why I'm so happy the town burned to the ground..  I would have been pissed had you used my skill to win.

Instead I got to see you all go up in flames...

smc's conniption has made it all worth it

how did he hide? He actually took a side in me vs ape at a meaningful point in the lynch...

most people were town reading him all game..

You're not giving him enough credit

Wombat did take some risk but he benefitted greatly from Barm and Seph's inactivity...which I supposed happens in some way in every game, so it was a game played well on his part.

Barm, btw, sounded like he was neck deep in work.

Seph.......?

Seph btw was scum/loki mvp....what a red herring

why? I never saw a case on Seph... the only reason I voted there is I thought maybe scum had learned something town didn't with the way laine was all but promising he was scum

why? I never saw a case on Seph... the only reason I voted there is I thought maybe scum had learned something town didn't with the way laine was all but promising he was scum

Just due to his inactivity, odd posting hours, overall curt attitude when responding to questions on his activity....like you're saying, he was an easy red herring that scum took advantage of

I btw apologize to my surviving townmates, I should have self-voted but I didn't think I had a power by that point, I figured if I did have some sort of tracker power I'd watch 80.

CTM i was going to vote you anyway, you were putting in work all game but your style in your writing seemed so wishy/washy it was like it was intentionally undirected at any particular place. ie loki

I btw apologize to my surviving townmates, I should have self-voted but I didn't think I had a power by that point, I figured if I did have some sort of tracker power I'd watch 80.

Just dumb luck my friend, if I wasn't drunk, if you picked me or you.. fate wanted it to turn out this way and I think we can see why..

CTM i was going to vote you anyway, you were putting in work all game but your style in your writing seemed so wishy/washy it was like it was intentionally undirected at any particular place. ie loki

wait so, if I came out last day and announced I had an innocent on you and was the cop.. you still vote me?

Oh well then... 

SMC being modkilled...If true, there is your imbalance Doggin....It was not mentioned as a mod-kill and therefore my thought process went towards a non-town night action

Oh stop..  you were lost.

In fact I said in the scum chat that you were playing a better scum game than any of us were.

wait so, if I came out last day and announced I had an innocent on you and was the cop.. you still vote me?

Oh well then... 

no, not exactly, i'm just saying i felt a tone in your posts all game that was unsure...i think it started with the "F It, let's lynch Ape" that I couldn't shake and viewed you through the rest of the way, to some degree...there were always just scummier paths to follow until right now

yes..  mod killed hahha

NOOOOO... how could a guy who got himself modkilled when the town needed 1 more day actually have the balls to come in here on his soap box and blame anyone but himself?

And then to call others a coward and lacking in integrity for not taking ALL the blame when he's taken none.. holy crap, it's too insane to be true.

I think he's really lost his mind

no, not exactly, i'm just saying i felt a tone in your posts all game that was unsure...i think it started with the "F It, let's lynch Ape" that I couldn't shake and viewed you through the rest of the way, to some degree...there were always just scummier paths to follow until right now

sure, and i town read the rodent most of the game and it cost me.. hard to shake first immpressions

Oh stop..  you were lost.

In fact I said in the scum chat that you were playing a better scum game than any of us were.

I don't have any interest in anything but skimming the scum chat because nobody would waste brain power trying to glean insight from such a horrific meltdown in play

I don't have any interest in anything but skimming the scum chat because nobody would waste brain power trying to glean insight from such a horrific meltdown in play

well the cliff notes version is you were our ace in the hole.  thanks for your contribution to our efforts.

NOOOOO... how could a guy who got himself modkilled when the town needed 1 more day actually have the balls to come in here on his soap box and blame anyone but himself?

And then to call others a coward and lacking in integrity for not taking ALL the blame when he's taken none.. holy crap, it's too insane to be true.

I think he's really lost his mind

it's incredible..  he was mod killed for not playing within the rules.

Once SMC's Paint by Numbers® was over he was completely befuddled..  didn't know what to do next and started vomiting information he wasn't supposed to be sharing.

I was humbled after pac day you dummy

That was false humility.

Humility is not saying, "I was wrong but scum played so stupidly and you were a simpleton for finding them."  or "I was wrong but how could I know that 'color by numbers' would work."  

For every word of humility you used, you added two words to retract it.  That's why I'm gloating now because I knew, even with this debacle, you wouldn't man up and be humble without qualification.

Once SMC's Paint by Numbers® was over he was completely befuddled..  didn't know what to do next and started vomiting information he wasn't supposed to be sharing.

omfg.. and he has the nerve to blame anyone but himself???

hahahahahahahahahhaha

That was false humility.

Humility is not saying, "I was wrong but scum played so stupidly and you were a simpleton for finding them."  or "I was wrong but how could I know that 'color by numbers' would work."  

For every word of humility you used, you added two words to retract it.  That's why I'm gloating now because I knew, even with this debacle, you wouldn't man up and be humble without qualification.

I'm pretty sure i explicitly said that Pac had me fooled ...

The only one not being a man is you, ya big coward.

Take ownership for getting modkilled and costing town the game

Yeah, I got modkilled because I revealed what others did, not knowing I wasn't suppose to say it.

But that still doesn't change the fact that, yes, I got you lynched, and, yes, we would've won if CTM voted Wombat.

Archived