Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

Like I keep telling CTM a good place to start is those who protest that hunting Loki is even worth our time. Another thing is to watch anyone just floating through the game not really doing much of anything. Typical 3rd party behavior. This is just a survivor role it can't be that hard to find someone just going with the flow. We just need to watch the wagons imo.

or, the guy who thinks he's clever and keeps mentioning loki every post

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel better about smash, I really don't see him being mafia here.

I actually disliked nolder post, about hallia, lock clearing her, but I don't see him ever saying that when he is mafia.

Laine did you roll scum this game?? :( I would be very upset.

or, the guy who thinks he's clever and keeps mentioning loki every post

>asks me questions about how to catch Loki

>blames me for talking about Loki

No wonder the Ape always gets the better of you. You're an idiot.

unvote, vote Wombat

Page 4 Doggin does a vote count... Wombat had 5 votes... 80 unvoted and voted for him putting him at six.  At the time JC voted for Wombat he put him at l-1.  I know we've had arguments about the bandwagon and reading into it too closely given we still don't know Wombat's alignment but putting Wombat that close to a lynch this early on day one triggers my scumdar big time... that plus the odd behavior from JC in his posts... I can't pinpoint it exactly but he seems off.

Unvote

Vote JC

>asks me questions about how to catch Loki

>blames me for talking about Loki

No wonder the Ape always gets the better of you. You're an idiot.

Didn't you case Wwwombat for distracting from loki hunting, starting this whole inane conversation? 

Don't like Lizzie's case on Lily, but his work on Ape is decent.  I'm not coming to the same conclusion as him, but I see where he's coming from.  80 still not impressing me much.

Decent, eh?

Yep, he busted me. I'm as preoccupied in this game as I said I would be before it started, and I admitted glazing over the first 10 pages. That's how you catch scum right, they admit to not reading the unimportant joke part of the game, then you pretend like you caught them "skimming"? Scum skims only flies when you actually catch scum trying to pass off bad info from skimming, to screw the town. That's not what I was doing, and not what he "caught" in his retaliatory case. 

He took what I've been open about and is trying to paint me as scum as a result of it.

The accusation that I talked logic to Seph, but didn't go after Lily for the same thing, is also bunk. I always talk logic in the games. If I went after Seph for the bad logic, but gave Lily a pass, I could say he's making sense. However, I didn't go after anyone. I made a casual point to Seph, a new person here, and I talked about it with CTM more. It was more a conversation around when to and not to acknowledge logic, not a case or FOS. So, to me, the stuff he's saying makes no sense at all. As scum, I usually use stuff like that to get the town to lynch townies. Anyone with half a brain should be able to distinguish that about me by now.

What really makes no sense is that he's trying to connect Lily and I, but at the same time, he accused Lily if get behind the Ape (paraphrasing his accusation here). 

In other words, nothing about what he's said makes a lick of sense. I've illustrated this a few times now. I'm done.

Page 4 Doggin does a vote count... Wombat had 5 votes... 80 unvoted and voted for him putting him at six.  At the time JC voted for Wombat he put him at l-1.  I know we've had arguments about the bandwagon and reading into it too closely given we still don't know Wombat's alignment but putting Wombat that close to a lynch this early on day one triggers my scumdar big time... that plus the odd behavior from JC in his posts... I can't pinpoint it exactly but he seems off.

Unvote

Vote JC

mama mia!!!! 

I like the vote, but the false premise thingy... oy.

Unvote

Vote JC

My bad... l-2

mama mia!!!! 

I like the vote, but the false premise thingy... oy.

lol give me a break hun... I'm going off of 2 hours of sleep right now.  He called Ape's "competing train" vote on Pac scummy and the very next post he votes 7th spot out of 9 on Wombat.  The stupid ellipsis thing, The saying very little when he does comment (is that typical of JC... like I said I'm trying to remember everyone's play style)  The asian post.. what did it say?

Alright, well, whatever... you lost me.

Lily didn't get my attention at whatever the **** point of the game I was supposed to have her get my attention. Lily is someone I'm accustomed to sounding like scum all the time. I'm feeling out the game. She didn't ping me, it doesn't mean I'm being contradictory, it just means I chose to say something to Seph, who is a newb to use, and comes from DM where false logic is prevalent in their games.

Every time I play at DM I end up more focused on teaching them the basic logic of the game, than on playing it. So, I noticed it and said something about it. I didn't FOS him, I didn't vote him, I just mentioned that it is a false premise.

Ultimately, I think what you're manufacturing this nonsense. Skimming =/= scum. I feel like you're taking whatever you can get here to build a narrative. It's not like I FOS'ed any of these people, I just made a passing observation about logic to a newb. I did the same for you (despite it not sinking in) many times when you first started.

Why don't we just call this the OMGUS that it is?

Ehhm, you say you didn't fos me, but what does this look like?

No, it's definitely true. 

The entire narrative of casing people for voting someone and cherry picking some votes that are "worse" than others, when you don't know what that someone's alignment is, is based upon a false premise. I don't know how long you've been playing, but I'm only not voting you for it because I like my vote on Lizzie and in my experience DMers do tons of sh*t in mafia that makes no sense.

Ehhm, you say you didn't fos me, but what does this look like?

Me leaving my vote on Lizzie, and saying something to see how you'd react.

Sort of like what smash has been doing. Getting reactions are good for making reads.

Is this going to be one if those 'everything at face value' gets the town to cannibslize itself?

lol give me a break hun... I'm going off of 2 hours of sleep right now. He called Ape's "competing train" vote on Pac scummy and the very next post he votes 7th spot out of 9 on Wombat. The stupid ellipsis thing, The saying very little when he does comment (is that typical of JC... like I said I'm trying to remember everyone's play style) The asian post.. what did it say?

No worries, it was rogue in cheek.

I'm pretty convinced that this game is going to go the path of vocal people getting lynched for reasons that make no sense.

It's a remedial goober takeover, and 80's not even leading the way!

too soon in a no reveal game, imo

We have been playing for about 2 full days and have 21 pages of content and one of those days was a Sunday. By Thursday we should be pushing 40 pages and the content of the posts is game related rather than the usual nonsense.

Doggin chose No Lynch as opposed to his usual Random Lynch.

Vote Count

CTM (1) - Barm

Pac (1) - JiF

Nolder (1) - SMC

Seph (1) - Alanna

Alanna (1) - CTM

Jetscode (2) - 80, Nae

Lizzie (2) - Integrity, Lily

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Smash (1) - Hallia

Lily (1) - Lizzie

Hallia (2) - Pac, Wombat

Barm (1)- Nolder

Integrity (1) - Seph

Not Voting: Jetscode

With 17 players alive, 9 to lynch

16 votes on 13 options? 16 votes on 13 options.  Deadline is Noon Eastern on Thursday

lol give me a break hun... I'm going off of 2 hours of sleep right now.  He called Ape's "competing train" vote on Pac scummy and the very next post he votes 7th spot out of 9 on Wombat.  The stupid ellipsis thing, The saying very little when he does comment (is that typical of JC... like I said I'm trying to remember everyone's play style)  The asian post.. what did it say?

The chinese post was in response to Pac who did not like my name on DM.  I'm pretty sure he knows how to use Google translate.  Maybe you should try it out.  lol

Archived