Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

The chinese post was in response to Pac who did not like my name on DM.  I'm pretty sure he knows how to use Google translate.  Maybe you should try it out.  lol

I didn't need to translate..  I read Mandarin.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I take it you're a fan of the no lynch Pac?

I don't know what that means.. 

I'm voting you because Smash has all but revealed deranged town.  He's my strongest read either way so I question why you're voting him.

Vote Count

CTM (1) - Barm

Pac (1) - JiF

Nolder (1) - SMC

Seph (1) - Alanna

Alanna (1) - CTM

Jetscode (2) - 80, Nae

Lizzie (2) - Integrity, Lily

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Smash (1) - Hallia

Lily (1) - Lizzie

Hallia (2) - Pac, Wombat

Barm (1)- Nolder

Integrity (1) - Seph

Not Voting: Jetscode

With 17 players alive, 9 to lynch

16 votes on 13 options? 16 votes on 13 options.  Deadline is Noon Eastern on Thursday

This is sh*t. We need to start pressuring people with a deadline looming.

Vote Count

CTM (1) - Barm

Pac (2) - JiF, Jetscode

Nolder (1) - SMC

Seph (1) - Alanna

Alanna (1) - CTM

Jetscode (2) - 80, Nae

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Smash (1) - Hallia

Lily (1) - Lizzie

Hallia (2) - Pac, Wombat

Barm (1)- Nolder

Integrity (1) - Seph

With 17 players alive, 9 to lynch

Deadline is Noon Eastern on Thursday

This is a misrepresentation. I'm reading the pages I'm participating in closely. Not skimming. I had to skim the opening pages, because I'm busy, but that's not an indicator that I'm skimming everything. Besides, skimming isn't a scum tell, it is a "I have a life" tell. 

I'm also not arguing setup, I'm actually the one who has consistently said to play with what we know, and NOT flitter off into what "might" be the case if we game the mod. You're actually stating the complete opposite of the positive I've established on this.

There's nothing inconsistent about how I'm applying my logic. I told Seph what he was doing with Wombat was based on a false premise, exchanged some thoughts with CTM about it, then went to bed you goon. When, between midnight and 6am, was I supposed to go through the game and "catch" all the other people? I point out bad logic when I scum hunt. I weigh it against some of the other things people are doing, before I determine if they are vote-worthy.

Nah, your list is a bunch of garbage... I'm pinging you because I voted you, that much is clear.

Ditto.

Getting caught up now. 

Hey pac, is 80 the type of person who would post the lavander post as loki?

It makes me feel better about 80 tbh

yes, he's exactly that type of person.. but he'd do it as town too. soo, null

Gross.

So, you set a 2 hour trap? Effectively. Glad you let it play out.

My case on JC, while we simultaneously discuss my brilliant idea.

JC's # 6 vote on the Wombat train, with no explanation given:

Doesn't list Wombat as scum here:

"Unvotes" by voting a player who isn't in the game, hoping to deflect attention with his "Crazy Eddie" antics:

His response to me:

Claims he was setting a "trap".  Fine, JC, you didn't "disappear", but you're trying to pretend that you're playing here, and its gross.

These two posts sum up my issues with JC, and I haven't seen anything from him to change my mind. In fact, I'm not sure he's even defended himself. Granted my eyes keep blurring up from exhaustion so I probably missed a thing or twelve catching up.

Unvote Vote JC

Pretty much glad this wasn't in Spartanburg, I would be a little sketched

You make it seem like I'd just let the mafia go or something lol.

And according to some people hunting Loki is no different than hunting mafia since you can't tell them apart (I disagree, they'll be playing differently) so what's it matter if I'm hunting just Loki?

Here's an idea. Let's use some teamwork. YOU hunt the mafia today and I'll hunt Loki.

> Anyways, my point: you got a plan? How would you look for a survivor/third party d1? (I'm assuming this to be similar, though I may be wrong)

Like I keep telling CTM a good place to start is those who protest that hunting Loki is even worth our time. Another thing is to watch anyone just floating through the game not really doing much of anything. Typical 3rd party behavior. This is just a survivor role it can't be that hard to find someone just going with the flow. We just need to watch the wagons imo.

I understand that's probably what you meant, but it didn't come off that way, so I asked for clarification. Not to be annoying lol, but do you REALLY think that it's going to be as obvious as Loki not wanting to hunt Loki? One would think they wouldn't be so obvious. meh. I'm agreed on the last line though.

I feel better about smash, I really don't see him being mafia here.

I actually disliked nolder post, about hallia, lock clearing her, but I don't see him ever saying that when he is mafia.

Laine did you roll scum this game?? :( I would be very upset.

Hally is nullish at best for me right now. Not enough to tell.

Bold: Why? Do you not see the benefits of mafia clearing someone?

Underlined: No and thank goodness. lol Question though, why did you ask if I rolled scum instead of town? You usually ask the opposite.

Page 4 Doggin does a vote count... Wombat had 5 votes... 80 unvoted and voted for him putting him at six.  At the time JC voted for Wombat he put him at l-1.  I know we've had arguments about the bandwagon and reading into it too closely given we still don't know Wombat's alignment but putting Wombat that close to a lynch this early on day one triggers my scumdar big time... that plus the odd behavior from JC in his posts... I can't pinpoint it exactly but he seems off.

Unvote

Vote JC

I didn't notice this, though apparently it was L2, but that is something to look at. There's no way everyone on that train is town; I can see more than one opportunistic vote there.

@laine

I just don't see nolder clearing town Hally. As mafia, it's generally a bad idea to clear too many townies.

I asked if your scum because, to me at least, it seems like there is less game solving. And more posts on various subjects, trying to appear town.

I don't think I'm terrible at reading you, just trying to jump start you if you are :)

Updated list:

Townish:
AlannaLynn - Best content of the game so far
Wombat - fast building sketchy train looks good on him
Lily - Seems on the level
80 - Seems townish and trying to actually help the game move
Smash - Too many players think this is him derp towning to keep him on my scum list

Null:
CTM
Nolder
Hallia
Integrity
JiF
SMC
Seph

Scummish:
Naeann - Nothing to make me feel better about her, her defense, while accurate, wasn't exactly heartening
JC - See vote
Pac - Similar to Nae but with a lot more inanity. That 80 vote was amusing though
LizardKing - Not sure what is in his koolaid but I have no idea what he's on about and he seems mostly like he's just out to confuse the game.

These two posts sum up my issues with JC, and I haven't seen anything from him to change my mind. In fact, I'm not sure he's even defended himself. Granted my eyes keep blurring up from exhaustion so I probably missed a thing or twelve catching up.

Unvote Vote JC

What is there to defend?  Love how the wolves come out.  lol

Updated list:

Townish:

AlannaLynn - Best content of the game so far

Wombat - fast building sketchy train looks good on him

Lily - Seems on the level

80 - Seems townish and trying to actually help the game move

Smash - Too many players think this is him derp towning to keep him on my scum list

Null:

CTM

Nolder

Hallia

Integrity

JiF

SMC

Seph

Scummish:

Naeann - Nothing to make me feel better about her, her defense, while accurate, wasn't exactly heartening

JC - See vote

Pac - Similar to Nae but with a lot more inanity. That 80 vote was amusing though

LizardKing - Not sure what is in his koolaid but I have no idea what he's on about and he seems mostly like he's just out to confuse the game.

Well apparently it's just me, and I'm not as good as I thought lolol :)

I'll need some more time, but I'm not at a trusting point yet, maybe once the walls of text come I will feel better.

Vote Count

Pac (2) - JiF, Jetscode

Nolder (1) - SMC

Seph (1) - Alanna

Alanna (1) - CTM

Jetscode (3) - 80, Nae, Barm

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Smash (1) - Hallia

Lily (1) - Lizzie

Hallia (2) - Pac, Wombat

Barm (1)- Nolder