Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

This looks like flailing.. is this flailing?

Yeah, I'm flailing by being reasonable.

Town is going to end up lunching the talkers because people are being thoughtless and lazy.

Maybe Lizzie is tard town, and you are nudging scum. Need to think on this.... I may have it wrong, that idiot just doesn't know how to play, perhaps town vs town, he aggravates me, scum creeps out to see if they can get behind Lizzie...

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Town is going to end up lunching the talkers because people are being thoughtless and lazy.

Maybe Lizzie is tard town, and you are nudging scum. Need to think on this.... I may have it wrong, that idiot just doesn't know how to play, perhaps town vs town, he aggravates me, scum creeps out to see if they can get behind Lizzie...

so omgusy..

and lunch on yourself you fat ape

I'll take lack of self awareness for all of it, Alex.

More goodies from work.... this time it's in honor of Ape....

Gorilla snot gel. Yummeh.

unnamed%201_zpshf44vrda.jpg

U work at whole foods?

Also. You realize it's about 5 minutes max before Pac reverse hacks your photobucket account, finds out your real information and sends you a handwritten letter?

Vote Count

Pac (2) - JiF, Jetscode

Nolder (1) - SMC

Seph (1) - Alanna

Alanna (1) - CTM

Jetscode (3) - 80, Nae, Barm

Lizzie (2) - Integrity, Lily

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Smash (1) - Hallia

Lily (1) - Lizzie

Hallia (2) - Pac, Wombat

Barm (1)- Nolder

Integrity (1) - Seph

With 17 players alive, 9 to lynch

Deadline is Noon Eastern on Thursday

U work at whole foods?

Also. You realize it's about 5 minutes max before Pac reverse hacks your photobucket account, finds out your real information and sends you a handwritten letter?

Too late... I've known this lot for about 5 years now.

Is it a good idea to have everyone do that?

I don't think so.

Scum will just lie and townies will possibly out who the power roles are.

Last game he ran was Injustice btw.

A game I'll surely never forget, since I was playing it from the day before my son was born until the day after we took him home from the hospital, and for about 10 hours in delivery. :)

So if it's not obvious, I just ISO'd Nolder on a hunch, since he posted those lists it didn't sit with me very well, being D1 I don't see how he makes up a list like that and has no scum read, I felt it was very odd.

In my ISO there was definitely a pattern of agenda driven posting, he's not flexible at all with this Loki or bust style and it makes me think he's either scum or Loki itself.

I'm trying to think as to why he wouldn't be on board with broad scloki hunting and have no real answers. If he were Loki though it would make sense to focus on Loki since he could lead that investigation in circles. If he were scum it would make sense to focus on Loki obviously so that scum could use the odds that we don't hit Loki or scum and double their kill rate in game.

The declare your actions thing where he said lets wait til n2, that obviously helps him as well. He gets to coast through a couple rounds without providing anything he can be tied to and then see how the chips lay.

Anyway, unvote my vote is on Pokenolder

Vote Count

Pac (2) - JiF, Jetscode

Nolder (2) - SMC, Lizzie

Seph (1) - Alanna

Alanna (1) - CTM

Jetscode (3) - 80, Nae, Barm

Lizzie (2) - Integrity, Lily

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Smash (1) - Hallia

Hallia (2) - Pac, Wombat

Barm (1)- Nolder

Integrity (1) - Seph

With 17 players alive, 9 to lynch

Deadline is Noon Eastern on Thursday

Hallia, in all seriousness regarding Smash:  If he's scum, he's currently causing his team to have a collective aneurysm.  If he's Loki, he's playing this game with huge balls.  I'd say tip o' the hat if he came out on Day 1 as loud, confrontational and completely illogical as he's been as Loki/scum, not to mention dropping his vote on the terrible "No lynch" idea.  He won't be getting my vote.

Archived