Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

^^^Nothing to say in his own defense so he goes "lol DMer".

Pathetic really.

What am i defending against? What you said is below

1) It reeks of opportunism

How vote # 2 on Ape, one of the games most notoriously difficult lynches is opportunism, I'd love for you to elaborate on because it makes no god damn sense.  You need to learn the definition of opportunism

2) Or is could be Pac / Jif 

Soo, you'll vote basically anyone voting Ape, most likely under the ape theory that we must be scum looking to eliminate the most fearsome scum hunter of all time? This is more of this strange tendency for some DM'ers to buy Ape's world view that every game is entirely about him. It's just not true, and doesn't hold up to analysis when you consider how freaken often the monkey is alive and kicking late in games.

Unvote Vote CTM

This move smacks of scum opportunism.

Could vote Pac or Jif as well, although of the bunch I think Jif is at least trying to make sense.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks to me like you're just badgering him to get him riled up so he'll go emo and drown this entire thread in bullsh*t.

Here's an idea, do something useful. Make a list.

I don't care if it's townies, scum, suspects, null reads. Whatever.

Give us an idea of where you stand with the game at large not just Ape.

I've made that clear in a variety of posts..

Best scum reads.. Ape, You and Allana

best town reads, Wwwombat

Not this aggressive. 

sure i was, on SMC day..  just not this early, the following day i was legitimately confused between ape and pac and the game was in the balance, hence the pragmatism. Game isn't in balance now. 

I was aggressive 2 games ago on day 2 or 3 in the SMC game.

Ape's just pinging pretty hard and there really is no way to get ape lynched without matching his post volume, as i said before I started

2 games ago, when I was scum, SMC had a guilty on me and was an uncountered cop, and all you could muster up as "aggressiveness" was "the pragmatic thing to do is believe SMC". Even then, when I was in fact scum, you had no read on me.

Now in this game, you nudge Lizzie to get after me. You pepper it with terms like "flailing" and "pinging" but have avoided providing any substance beyond that. I brought it to you, I forced you to have to put your money where your mouth is. I didn't let you keep nudging, and you had to commit, but now that you've committed you've offered almost nothing... and the few elaborations that you've gotten into have been suggestive of my town tells.

You're full of sh*t.

2 games ago, when I was scum, SMC had a guilty on me and was an uncountered cop, and all you could muster up as "aggressiveness" was "the pragmatic thing to do is believe SMC". Even then, when I was in fact scum, you had no read on me.

Now in this game, you nudge Lizzie to get after me. You pepper it with terms like "flailing" and "pinging" but have avoided providing any substance beyond that. I brought it to you, I forced you to have to put your money where your mouth is. I didn't let you keep nudging, and you had to commit, but now that you've committed you've offered almost nothing... and the few elaborations that you've gotten into have been suggestive of my town tells.

You're full of sh*t.

That's a bald face lie, Would you like me to quote the numerous posts I had researching your contradictions?

you will just latch onto anything eh?

CTM and Pac were the primary nudgers.

unvote, vote ctm

I realized what Lizzie was doing last night and played into it. Just needed to step back and change my view a bit, duh

Not really alignment indicative for either of them imo.

As i said, and as pac is now saying, attempting to get you lynched is difficult and requires a significant time investment, specifically because of the DM'ers who idolize you. 

It's not something I jump into lightly, last night you were pinging, I had my coffee this morning and said, ok, lets do it

Beyond, that as an early voter + an early antagonizer, how can I be a bandwagoner.. you dolts don't even know what that word means, do you

I'd say it's more that he goes Apesh*t on anyone who tries to lynch him, so it's not worth the bother unless you're convinced.  I am not.

What am i defending against? What you said is below

1) It reeks of opportunism

How vote # 2 on Ape, one of the games most notoriously difficult lynches is opportunism, I'd love for you to elaborate on because it makes no god damn sense.  You need to learn the definition of opportunism

2) Or is could be Pac / Jif 

Soo, you'll vote basically anyone voting Ape, most likely under the ape theory that we must be scum looking to eliminate the most fearsome scum hunter of all time? This is more of this strange tendency for some DM'ers to buy Ape's world view that every game is entirely about him. It's just not true, and doesn't hold up to analysis when you consider how freaken often the monkey is alive and kicking late in games.

Way to simplify my theory to point of making it absurd and fitting your agenda... now YOU are flailing.

My theory is that Lizzie is dumb town coming after town, therefore at least one of the dirtbags that nudged Lizzie to continue with that, is a good place to look for scum. I take Nolder's post to mean that he isn't saying you are all 3 scum, but that he believes there is scum amongst you.

Way more spin from you than pragmatism this morning. Way more.

That's a bald face lie, Would you like me to quote the numerous posts I had researching your contradictions?

you will just latch onto anything eh?

wtf is a "bald face lie", the term is bold face... you're so damn stupid.

You can pretend like it's a lie and go quote whatever you want, at the end of the day, you appeal to the town was that "pragmatism says we should listen to the uncountered cop" and your lack of aggressiveness with this VERY RIGHT logic, is exactly why I steamrolled you and engendered more empathy around the logic I was dropping to stay alive.

If you put this much effort into that day, then I'm not gloating about surviving. Fact.

You're full of sh*t.

You brought it to me and forced me to commit eh?? I voted you around 8am you weren't even online. Your last post was 10pm the night before to lizzie, and the last time you quoted me was earlier then that trying to get me to vote lizzie. More BS

my vote:

unvote

vote ape

f it

Your last post prior:

It's unfortunate, the way you deal with not being liked.

Your last game post to me in resposne to me calling you omgus for voting lizzie:

But Lizzie wasn't omgus you pig?

Nolder isn't a DMer anymore in my eyes.  I did see Nyn neg-repping people about the DM thing but she's of course not in this game.....

sure he is, ape is too ..  and again, DM'ers following around ape was stated well before this all started. Nolder just did what i predicted

What pings is that I'm voting you, cause all you got is OMGUS..

Now your whole idea is that Pac and I teamed up to nudge lizzie into voting you.. which would imply somehow Lizzie is a key vote to get.. Yet.. all game you've vacillated between calling him dumb town and scum, not sure why you'd  know think the entire scum team would wrap it's day 1 strategy around getting lizzie to vote you. It's absurd

Starting to look like Ape is either reverting to a more primordial form or scum.

CTM and/or Pac

I feel like CTM has been massaging everything, almost riding the middle, and then coming down on one side of it once he's influenced it, and only if it "feels" safe. Like once 5-6 people are swarming around me, then it's suddenly safe to pursue my lynch, but yesterday when it was just Lizzie, Pac and CTM it was "not worth the effort". That sentiment alone reveals a layer of logic in CTM that frame my lynch as him not caring if I'm town or scum, he's only looking at how "worth it" the effort is. If anyone is playing like a 3rd party, I'd say it is him so far. Worst case imo, is CTM is scum. Best case Loki, I don't think I'll be moving my vote. If CTM is Loki, I could see Pac being scum - this is a scenario where both would come out nudging as non-town. If CTM is scum, then I'd guess Pac isn't, or vice versa. Don't see them doing this as a team.

Bleh.  Feel like this gives you an excuse to go after CTM and Pac until both are dead regardless of flips.  I can totally buy the "not worth the effort" thing coming from a townie given that pushing a lynch on you generally involves blowing up the thread, which is usually not very conducive to hunting scum elsewhere.

You can pretend like it's a lie and go quote whatever you want, at the end of the day, you appeal to the town was that "pragmatism says we should listen to the uncountered cop" and your lack of aggressiveness with this VERY RIGHT logic, is exactly why I steamrolled you and engendered more empathy around the logic I was dropping to stay alive.

If you put this much effort into that day, then I'm not gloating about surviving. Fact.

If need be I'll quote, but the fact of the matter is jif saved your ass +  you forced both of your scum team to out themselves and vote SMC leading to both of their deaths and your entire teams demise. I believe only Jif and 1 other townie sided with you.  The right play was to sacrifice you but you are too damn arrogant and killed your team instead.

Fact is your team lost, so gloat all you like chimp

I see CTM has resorted to selectively quoting posts, and building narrative out of them to support what he's selling. I've got some quotes too, no narrative, I'll stick to the facts.

that is nonsense, jif and crusher maybe..

you just made my list

I made  his list ^^^

We're all playing lazy and yet ou can't even keep track of why you're voting me.

My primary pursuant, not voting me.

ape starting to ping a bit

Nudge.

This looks like flailing..  is this flailing?

Nudge.

i think it may be, i can sense his anxiety building.. he's probably peeing himself

Nudge.

Yeah, I'm flailing by being reasonable.

Town is going to end up lunching the talkers because people are being thoughtless and lazy.

Maybe Lizzie is tard town, and you are nudging scum. Need to think on this.... I may have it wrong, that idiot just doesn't know how to play, perhaps town vs town, he aggravates me, scum creeps out to see if they can get behind Lizzie...

This is where I re-evaluted my take on Lizzie. I said it last night, and now today, CTM is pretending like it's an impossibility that I could have ever come to a different conclusion by weighing out all of the logical scenarios that feed into my scum hunting.

so omgusy..

and lunch on yourself you fat ape

Accuses me of OMGUS. Not a scum tell, but it's something to throw at me, like "flailing" and "pinging".

ya, ape is getting all flaily

may be time to swat him

Nudge.

he's flailing, time to kill it

Nudge.

u 1st

This confirmed my thoughts on Lizzie possibly setting a trap play. The truth about how I interpreted this stuff is right in the thread, so rather than CTM telling you it is an impossibility that I changed my mind, and that it can only be a contradiction. Look at the thread. The interplay is there. You can see the shift for ****s sake.

So if it's not obvious, I just ISO'd Nolder on a hunch, since he posted those lists it didn't sit with me very well, being D1 I don't see how he makes up a list like that and has no scum read, I felt it was very odd.

In my ISO there was definitely a pattern of agenda driven posting, he's not flexible at all with this Loki or bust style and it makes me think he's either scum or Loki itself.

I'm trying to think as to why he wouldn't be on board with broad scloki hunting and have no real answers. If he were Loki though it would make sense to focus on Loki since he could lead that investigation in circles. If he were scum it would make sense to focus on Loki obviously so that scum could use the odds that we don't hit Loki or scum and double their kill rate in game.

The declare your actions thing where he said lets wait til n2, that obviously helps him as well. He gets to coast through a couple rounds without providing anything he can be tied to and then see how the chips lay.

Anyway, unvote my vote is on Pokenolder

This morning Lizzie sealed the deal. He wasn't voting me when casing me, then when he did move his vote, he didn't vote me. To me this said, he thinks I'm town and is railing against me to see what scum crawls out.

This post is terrible btw.  Fear mongering (ZOMG we're gonna lynch a player, like the Ape, who talks a lot!) and trying to put Lizzie at the center of all this.  No one is listening to him. 

Nudge. Since when does 80 make an observations like this without voting?

Agreed on that ping.  And while my muffin top and I prefer traditional set ups, it's ridiculous to say that this is out side of our comfort zone.  We've played in just about every game thats been hosted here and at JI for the past what, 8 years?  We've both seen every variation that has ever been introduced. 

I think this guy is being manipulated, as usual. ^^^

Yes, it's very scummy and has me strongly considering pursuing his lynch

Nudge more. At this point, he's got Lizzie, JIF, 80 and Pac all swarming and can easily pied piper blame to one of them. It's not about taking me out, as much as it is taking out a townie that didn't react well to pressure. I made myself a mark, unintentionally, by over-arguing with Lizzie.

Another ping.  Ape likes to mirror my logic early as scum.  Get behind the JiF and all.

fear mongering too. 

Nudge.

Impressive work in your last couple posts , virgin. You've managed to defend Nolder, cast suspicion on Ape without a vote, discredit me, while responding to dialogue that was built on my pressure on Ape. Very interesting

Good post.

JC, you're off the hook for now.

Unvote vote Ape

Finally, someone commits.

unvote

vote ape

f it

... and boom, CTM jumps on early so he cannot be accused of bandwagoning, which was a terrible accusation by Lizzie... he should have accused him of cheerleading or nudging. 

So... like I said, I forced CTM's hand last night with my comment about Lizzie being town and the nudgers being dirty. I think it's pretty plain and simple that his "aggressive" but empty play today to come at me, is in large part reactionary to me sizing him up last night. He's smart enough to know that as soon as my tune changed on Lizzie, I'd be looking at those that were nudging most. He had to get after me before I got after him, so he could throw "omgus" at me, as irrelevant as that is as an accusation.

If need be I'll quote, but the fact of the matter is jif saved your ass +  you forced both of your scum team to out themselves and vote SMC leading to both of their deaths and your entire teams demise. I believe only Jif and 1 other townie sided with you.  The right play was to sacrifice you but you are too damn arrogant and killed your team instead.

Fact is your team lost, so gloat all you like chimp

Everything in bold is completely irrelevant. 

You brought up that game as an example of you being aggressive. You were not. I called you out on being bullsh*t for saying you were. Now you're going to shift it to a debate over the game outcome?

Produce something that reinforces that you were aggressive. Prove that your limp-wristed "listening to SMC is pragmatic"parallels what you are doing now in "aggressiveness". Prove you tried as hard to lynch me, when there was a cop guilty, as you are now, with your "flailing, omgusing, pinging" empty accusations. If you cannot prove it, then the fact you referenced it is immaterial and you should stfu about it.

Trying to shift the argument is diversion.

So... like I said, I forced CTM's hand last night with my comment about Lizzie being town and the nudgers being dirty. I think it's pretty plain and simple that his "aggressive" but empty play today to come at me, is in large part reactionary to me sizing him up last night. He's smart enough to know that as soon as my tune changed on Lizzie, I'd be looking at those that were nudging most. He had to get after me before I got after him, so he could throw "omgus" at me, as irrelevant as that is as an accusation.

OMFG, you forced my hand by not even mentioning me ..Not 1 time did you mention me in any of those posts, but here, in summary, you claim you forced me into it before you came after me..   You are legitimately off your rocker. Seriously

This, this is why I don't come after you unless I have very good cause. 

And btw, the fact that you nearly completely ignored all of my nudging is why I ended up deciding to vote you. When it's all said and done, and I am shown to be town. We can look back at this post and know it was truthful, you not touching all my flagrant nudging, when normally me merely mentioning your name illicits 3 paragraphs in response is what made me think ya, he might really be scum

Everything in bold is completely irrelevant. 

You brought up that game as an example of you being aggressive. You were not. I called you out on being bullsh*t for saying you were. Now you're going to shift it to a debate over the game outcome?

Produce something that reinforces that you were aggressive. Prove that your limp-wristed "listening to SMC is pragmatic"parallels what you are doing now in "aggressiveness". Prove you tried as hard to lynch me, when there was a cop guilty, as you are now, with your "flailing, omgusing, pinging" empty accusations. If you cannot prove it, then the fact you referenced it is immaterial and you should stfu about it.

Trying to shift the argument is diversion.

If i take the time to provide links, will you self vote for lying?

on the flip side, I will self vote if I can't

deal?

Vote Count

Pac (1) - Jetscode

Nolder (1) - SMC

Seph (1) - Alanna

Jetscode (2) - Nae, Barm

Lizzie (1) -  Lily

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Smash (1) - Hallia

Hallia (2) - Pac, Wombat

Integrity (5) - Seph, 80, CTM, Lizzie, JiF

CTM (2) - Integrity, Nolder

With 17 players alive, 9 to lynch

Deadline is Noon Eastern on Thursday

OMFG, you forced my hand by not even mentioning me ..Not 1 time did you mention me in any of those posts, but her you claim you forced me into it before you came after me..   You are legitimately off your rocker. Seriously

This, this is why I don't come after you unless I have very good cause. 

And btw, the fact that you nearly completely ignored all of my nudging is why I ended up deciding to vote you. When it's all said and done, and I am shown to be town. We can look back at this post and know it was truthful, you not touching all my flagrant nudging, when normally me merely mentioning your name illicits 3 paragraphs in response is what made me think ya, he might really be scum

When I said, "maybe scum crawl out to get behind Lizzie", who did you think I was suspicious of? I mean, it was pretty clear who was doing the primary nudging. You expect us to believe that you lack self-awareness to the effect that you didn't realize you made so many nudging posts? 

That post WAS recognition of all the nudging. Now you're going to imply it was lost on me, or because I didn't call you out by name, I couldn't have possibly realized something new? 

You don't come after me unless you have a good cause? All you've done is say flailing, omgus, pinging a bunch. Nobody has actually seen a "good cause" from you. Now you're implying that I'm scum because I didn't come after you sooner? When my focus was figuring out where Lizzie was coming from. That's not "good cause", you sound like you are backing into reasons you voted me. Like scum does, when they start grasping for straws.

You're not, that's what I'm trying to say.

You were being dismissive and snarky.

I just don't see how it's opportunism, so there was nothing for me to respond to.. There is never an opportune time to take on the ape. Maybe as a hammer vote, but that's it.

Way to simplify my theory to point of making it absurd and fitting your agenda... now YOU are flailing.

My theory is that Lizzie is dumb town coming after town, therefore at least one of the dirtbags that nudged Lizzie to continue with that, is a good place to look for scum. I take Nolder's post to mean that he isn't saying you are all 3 scum, but that he believes there is scum amongst you.

Way more spin from you than pragmatism this morning. Way more.

Yes.

When I said, "maybe scum crawl out to get behind Lizzie", who did you think I was suspicious of? I mean, it was pretty clear who was doing the primary nudging. You expect us to believe that you lack self-awareness to the effect that you didn't realize you made so many nudging posts? 

Again with a get behind Lizzie statement. Absurd. No, I don't lack the self awareness to be aware I'm doing something I wasn't doing. That's not self awareness, that's paranoia

Archived