Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You tell me, it was a slight piece of your argument as to why they went so desporado trying to save the Ape .... it's not a huge piece of the puzzle in my mind, but it breaks the logic on your views about them a touch.

Nae and Lily tried to save Ape.  Nae questioned the voting on Ape and gave reasons for why others should join the JC train.  Lily followed suite.  At the very least, they knew Ape was powerful scum (being the Frost Giant King).  So, of course, they'd go desparado to save Ape.  Did they know he was GF, I don't know, but I thought they did at the time I made my post which you thought was so interesting.

But, again, so what?

With Laufey dead, Asgard erupted into celebration.  The mead flowed generously, and by night's end, the Asgardians had consumed enough to leave them dead to the world until they woke up the next morning with raging hangovers.

Except two, who did not wake up at all.

Thor-the-dark-world-clip-featuring-fandr

Fandral (Hallia), vanilla town, is dead.

HOGUN_adventure_5_051311.jpg

Hogun (Smash), vanilla town, is dead.

With 14 players still alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.

Deadline is Monday at noon Eastern.

Updated list:

Townish:

AlannaLynn - Best content of the game so far

Wombat - fast building sketchy train looks good on him

Lily - Seems on the level

80 - Seems townish and trying to actually help the game move

Smash - Too many players think this is him derp towning to keep him on my scum list

Null:

CTM

Nolder

Hallia

Integrity

JiF

SMC

Seph

Scummish:

Naeann - Nothing to make me feel better about her, her defense, while accurate, wasn't exactly heartening

JC - See vote

Pac - Similar to Nae but with a lot more inanity. That 80 vote was amusing though

LizardKing - Not sure what is in his koolaid but I have no idea what he's on about and he seems mostly like he's just out to confuse the game.

Alanna has no reason to be where she is, it makes no sense.

When I did a iso I found a further list with Lily, I did not see earlier. How are those two above half the game at this time????

I also noticed he had hallia and someone else in front of ape for scum. But he agreed ape was more scummy than ctm.

tbh that is smc's style. especially after 2 games ago when he didn't get ape lynched as cop. A little vindictive that one is

You have a point. His lurking and waiting to hammer doesn't look good on him, but your explanation (vindictiveness) makes him look better. 

colm-feore-fgk-laufey-thor-wide-560x282.

Laufey, Mafia Godfather, has been lynched

Final Vote Count

Nolder (1) Pac

Jetscode (4) - Nae, Barm, IntegrityLily

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Hallia (1) -JiF

Integrity (9) - Seph, 80, CTM, Lizzie, Wombat, Jetscode, Hallia, Nolder, SMC

I'll guess that two of three scum are bolded plus Loki is with us on Ape's train.  Lily or Nae IMO.

Vote Lily

I targeted Hali.

Not sure if I'm the only one or what it means...but I did.

why you dope?

She had a critical vote in re establishing ape train momentum after your dumbass unvoted

where is Loki abd scums kils?

After being so horribly wrong on day 1, I want to rethink who I was going to vote and give it more thought. 

As for the votes on me, all I can say is that if I were on Ape's team, I would have bussed his ass. I honestly thought CTM looked worse in their exchange. 

Archived