Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't understand this sidebar.. whther they were told ape was godfather or they just speculated is immaterial.. What we really need to figure out is if Ape had his teammates vote JC or try and derail his train, like he did 2 games ago OR did it finally learn something and advocate an early bus as being good for the team.

Agreed.

Maybe. But to be fair to the situation he didn't say "Hey Nolder don't you policy lynch self voters...?"

All he did was make a comment about how Ape self voted and I was like heeeeyyy yeah that's bullsh*t now I remember why I lynch anyone who does it. He didn't mean to remind me. I don't even think he was talking to me at the time.

I didn't mean to remind you, but I was definitely monitoring the situation ;-)

Ape was basically using Pleistocene epoch Ape tactics.  He wanted us to believe he'd devolved into a more primitive form so that he could be wrong and throw crap all over the place with impunity.  This was basically what Pac and CTM labelled "flailing" imo.

No idea what that means but i will be accusing somebody of that by the end of the day.  Welcome back Wombat. 

Wondering a bit about JC, perhaps Ape's pivot from me to JC was intentional, kill one while clearing the other

There is better candidates out there right now, and I don't think people are giving JC a pass cause Ape was after him, and they shouldn't

What we know from Doggin is that the game is 12-4-1.  If there is a SK, then it has to be Loki.

So that limits JiF's claim, if he did in fact kill Hallia.

loki almost has to be a SK, he's got a solo win condition as far as I can tell...

Would jif be brazen enough though to take credit for his loki kill..  I didn't like the whole playing dumb thing he did, that's for sure

i didn't say that, i said that based on the source material, and ape's character they could guess he was the most powerful scum

I could see Surtr being just as powerful.  I'm not super familiar with Thor, but he's a fire demon/giant and has a pretty important role in Norse mythology.

Soo... the main case against me is that I didn't vote Ape? I didn't vote him because I thought JC was acting scummier. Obviously I was wrong. I was not attempting to deflect anything as SMC suggested though.

I think you were, will quote later.. In the mean time, other then a 1/2 hearted defense of your self, do you have any suspects?

That being said, flavorspeccing Doggin is kind of a sucker's bet.

I don't think so, according to 80 and SMC, apes role made perfect sense. I'm betting whomever is Thor has some kind of power, cop, vig, doc.. w/e I don't know the source material well enough to guess, but I think those with premier characters are likely rolled.

loki almost has to be a SK, he's got a solo win condition as far as I can tell...

Would jif be brazen enough though to take credit for his loki kill..  I didn't like the whole playing dumb thing he did, that's for sure

I think it's legitimately possible he skimmed his PM and doesn't know wtf he is.  Now that he's called out on it maybe he has to keep up the babe in the woods act?

I really hope he's Loki..  If he unintentionally outed himself it would instantly be one of the best things I've ever seen in mafia.

Wondering a bit about JC, perhaps Ape's pivot from me to JC was intentional, kill one while clearing the other

There is better candidates out there right now, and I don't think people are giving JC a pass cause Ape was after him, and they shouldn't

I thought about that too.  I'd bet against it given JC's play, but nothing can be ruled out.

I think it's legitimately possible he skimmed his PM and doesn't know wtf he is.  Now that he's called out on it maybe he has to keep up the babe in the woods act?

I really hope he's Loki..  If he unintentionally outed himself it would instantly be one of the best things I've ever seen in mafia.

That would be ******* funny

I don't think so, according to 80 and SMC, apes role made perfect sense. I'm betting whomever is Thor has some kind of power, cop, vig, doc.. w/e I don't know the source material well enough to guess, but I think those with premier characters are likely rolled.

Yes and this for townies individually to act at night.  Thor, Odin and Frigga are likely power roles and if anyone who has those characters can be more educated in who they target or self-target.

Right now, we have to figure out the lynch.  Nae and Lily are my top choices.  JiF now pings.

I could see that, but it doesn't really tell us that much.  Regardless, I think there are a lot more factors that go into whether or not the scum would bus Ape.

That would be ******* funny

That would be epic.

I could see that, but it doesn't really tell us that much.  Regardless, I think there are a lot more factors that go into whether or not the scum would bus Ape.

There has to be a busser on Ape's train, but what tactic was likely used?  Did someone sit on Ape, like JC and CTM or come late, like Nolder?  

That said, I think we should try to eliminate the likelier scum, that is, those on JC train because Ape could not have been alone on the JC train IMO.

I thought about that too.  I'd bet against it given JC's play, but nothing can be ruled out.

I agree, his game has been sketch as hell so in light of Ape's flip I think he was more likely Ape's easy target to get heat off of himself than some kind of bus.

Barm's relevant content during apeapollza.. I see a variety of tactics being used to derail the ape train, attacking key ape voters, voting JC, clearing the path for lilly/nae/allanna/seph etc to vote with nae without fear of being mocked.

Not going to change my vote. Was tempted to vote CTM for his DMer comments at Nolder, but I didn't like JC's comments about Nolder's alignment being based on Ape's more.

tempted to vote me, but staying with JC

Dislike this post. Not only is Hallia not answering any of the questions posed to her as to why she thinks Smash is still scummy, but she's bandwagoning without any reason beyond "Ape is scummier than CTM".

This is in response to Halli's vote which turned the tide back to ape after the twink unvoted.  heavy pressure to move her off or position it as scummy

So if a person doesn't agree with you they get put into the most convenient clique you can come up with and pretend is inferior to you? I mean, since you did this exact same thing to Nolder earlier.

This is in response to me goofing on lilly for siding with Ape.. It is my supposition that Ape and team knew that all my talk of the Apette's blindly following him would discourage them from actually voting with ape, which was intentional. I am guessing barm here is attacking me trying to make it easier for people to vote with ape (without fear of being called an apette)

JC and Hally are my top two now. Feeling better about Nae now that she's giving real content.

push JC here and in next post, again pressure on Hallie for her tide turning vote

I've been pretty open on both if you'd read back, JC's early "trap" amongst other things, and Hallia's opportunistic bandwagon and lame "day 1" excuse.

Archived