Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

There has to be a busser on Ape's train, but what tactic was likely used?  Did someone sit on Ape, like JC and CTM or come late, like Nolder?  

the game you were cop ape took his entire team down with him when they all voted you. I'm not convinced that he's learned from that mistake

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the game you were cop ape took his entire team down with him when they all voted you. I'm not convinced that he's learned from that mistake

That's why my death, although reprehensible and an act of utter injustice, won the game for us townies.

That said, I can see it happening again D1 because the thinking is -- it will be so early, people won't remember and it will be easier to derail a lynch with full numbers.

I see your case on Barm and he's up there.  I'd vote Lily, but am surprised WWW would dismiss a case against Nae so easily since she was prominent in the derailing.  Also, her post lynch comments were scummy where rather than defend she deflected.

That's why my death, although reprehensible and an act of utter injustice, won the game for us townies.

That said, I can see it happening again D1 because the thinking is -- it will be so early, people won't remember and it will be easier to derail a lynch with full numbers.

I see your case on Barm and he's up there.  I'd vote Lily, but am surprised WWW would dismiss a case against Nae so easily since she was prominent in the derailing.  Also, her post lynch comments were scummy where rather than defend she deflected.

agree on nae, inclined to give her a little leeway as it's her first game back in a long time and there is equally good targets imo. not a deciding factor, but a tie breaker

loki almost has to be a SK, he's got a solo win condition as far as I can tell...

Would jif be brazen enough though to take credit for his loki kill..  I didn't like the whole playing dumb thing he did, that's for sure

Jif could also be vanilla and did jack sh*t last night.

Womby you questioned my questioning of the ape going off in QT as suspicious?  It was 60 percent snark. :P  

In all honesty... had I defended instead of deflect you'd still be coming after me SMC... CIP- Lily.  I have nothing to hide and nothing to defend from.  I observed the Ape/CTM love fest and decided to go with my original choice of JC and still feel exactly the same scummy read on him.  I feel you have a better argument for what you are trying to sell WITH Lily. She's mirrored him closely all game and is acting uber defensive.. to the point of having to walk away from the thread for a bit because it's getting to her.

I don't feel I was detracting/distracting/etc from the bandwagon on him... I simply stupidly asked for more than just CTM to give me reasons beyond just running up a train for the **** all of it.  No one did.  I don't ever join bandwagons to run someone up just for the **** all of it.  I don't recall that I have EVER done that.  So because I didn't join something I don't tend to join in any game and the person you ran up actually was scum I was deliberatly trying to derail by keeping my vote locked on someone I found more suspicious and I can't wrap my head around how you think that means I had to somehow know he was a godfather.  I questioned the reasons multiple times and asked if anyone had something more solid than just running him up and far too many of you pointed out you didn't give a flying **** what Ape would flip you just wanted him dead.  That's not good play in my books.  You don't use personal vendettas to play this game with any real talent... just stupidity.

Nolder ?? for me. He was already pinging a little for some reason earlier, something about the Loki hunting posts he made was bothering me, but this vote.. meh.

Pretty sure you were bothered by how I was suggesting we Loki hunt. I said it made sense to start with people who didn't want to Loki hunt in the first place.

What does this mean Nolder? Are you saying that they would intentionally lynch Ape d1 as teammates with Ape or as teammates together?

Ape's response that "CTM loves to bus his scum mates" looks good irt CTM though-- I very highly doubt we have Mafia CTM getting his scummate lynched here.

No longer relevant IMHO. I don't see CTM bussing his GF on Day 1. Jif seems reasonable this game and I don't think he'd act like that on thread if he was going to bus GF, he'd drum up how he's 100% on Ape and how it was him that caught him and batman is back etc etc. Pac would do it anyway regardless but the pussy never voted Ape so if it was a bus it was a bad one imo.

WTF ew

ew yourself

Nolder keeps pinging with the jumping around. Maybe I'm imagining it?

I'm 4th top poster. You're going to see me all over the thread. Sometimes I'll be saying stupid sh*t. It's not that weird. Like seriously I'm flying blind here, I don't even know my own role. You expecting picture perfect play? Well sorry you're not gonna get it. I'm no mafia expert and don't pretend to be.

I can't say I disagree with this vote.

You kidding me? Mother****er buried his vote on me and avoided the entire end of day with Ape. The vote was crappy. I mean if you agree with me being voted fine but that specific vote from that specific person at that specific time was crap.

Nolder finally comes over, and SMC hammers. Not sure if this clears Nolder though, Ape-lynch was going to happen, imo. There was still enough traction and enough people who wanted to vote that way

Yeah I wouldn't say it clears me either.

QFT

I think either Nolder or JC could be mafia, but probably not both.

I'm sort of on the fence but leaning more towards town on JC. Ape was railing about how JC was doing the same thing he did as scum in the other game and trying to convince people to lynch him. He oversold it imo. I don't think Ape would have done that if JC was his teammate I think he would have put the idea out there but not pushed it so hard. JC was his alternative lynch.

As for me. You can vote me if you want. I'm not with the mafia and I'm not Loki. I'm a townie.

Womby you questioned my questioning of the ape going off in QT as suspicious?  It was 60 percent snark. :tongue:

In all honesty... had I defended instead of deflect you'd still be coming after me SMC... CIP- Lily.  I have nothing to hide and nothing to defend from.  I observed the Ape/CTM love fest and decided to go with my original choice of JC and still feel exactly the same scummy read on him.  I feel you have a better argument for what you are trying to sell WITH Lily. She's mirrored him closely all game and is acting uber defensive.. to the point of having to walk away from the thread for a bit because it's getting to her.

I don't feel I was detracting/distracting/etc from the bandwagon on him... I simply stupidly asked for more than just CTM to give me reasons beyond just running up a train for the **** all of it.  No one did.  I don't ever join bandwagons to run someone up just for the **** all of it.  I don't recall that I have EVER done that.  So because I didn't join something I don't tend to join in any game and the person you ran up actually was scum I was deliberatly trying to derail by keeping my vote locked on someone I found more suspicious and I can't wrap my head around how you think that means I had to somehow know he was a godfather.  I questioned the reasons multiple times and asked if anyone had something more solid than just running him up and far too many of you pointed out you didn't give a flying **** what Ape would flip you just wanted him dead.  That's not good play in my books.  You don't use personal vendettas to play this game with any real talent... just stupidity.

No. You have that wrong. I don't like to bring real life into the games, but it's a real life issue. I'm exhausted - running on less than half my normal amount of sleep, due to a morning commitment today and unable to fall asleep until way late this morning. With my mental health issues, exhaustion equals easily overwhelmed. Basically, I'm worthless today. However, I'm aware that I am the popular lynch for today, and when and if the time is right, I'll say what I have to say, so I'm trying to be an active presence here. 

I'd lay off Jif because scum wins with Loki dead so he's the likely target for them.

Unvote Nae

Vote Lily

With the GF dead the scum team won't be able to hide and if they're a roleblocker, they won't be able to target correctly without knowing which of them is the roleblocker.  I suggest once we get to night that people target Nae if she's not the lynch.  Doggin said that if you're the cop, even though you don't know your role, you'd be told the result.

I'd lay off Jif because scum wins with Loki dead so he's the likely target for them.

Unvote Nae

Vote Lily

With the GF dead the scum team won't be able to hide and if they're a roleblocker, they won't be able to target correctly without knowing which of them is the roleblocker. I suggest once we get to night that people target Nae if she's not the lynch. Doggin said that if you're the cop, even though you don't know your role, you'd be told the result.

great point about roleblocked.. im down with letting scum take out the twink

This is solid, but how do you come up with this, then follow it by FOS'ing me? If Lily is scum and needed me for cover, that theory suggests I'm town. Then you FOS me... which suggests you think both Lily and I are scum and the plan was for her to piggy-back my vote like that?

Explain.

^distancing??

I might be Loki, I don't know. Nobody is answering my questions so I plan to keep on shooting into the night and hoping for the best

haha..  when did JiF get funny?  this is an awesome mafia post.

No longer relevant IMHO. I don't see CTM bussing his GF on Day 1. Jif seems reasonable this game and I don't think he'd act like that on thread if he was going to bus GF, he'd drum up how he's 100% on Ape and how it was him that caught him and batman is back etc etc. Pac would do it anyway regardless but the pussy never voted Ape so if it was a bus it was a bad one imo.

ew yourself

I'm 4th top poster. You're going to see me all over the thread. Sometimes I'll be saying stupid sh*t. It's not that weird. Like seriously I'm flying blind here, I don't even know my own role. You expecting picture perfect play? Well sorry you're not gonna get it. I'm no mafia expert and don't pretend to be.

You kidding me? Mother****er buried his vote on me and avoided the entire end of day with Ape. The vote was crappy. I mean if you agree with me being voted fine but that specific vote from that specific person at that specific time was crap.

Yeah I wouldn't say it clears me either.

I'm sort of on the fence but leaning more towards town on JC. Ape was railing about how JC was doing the same thing he did as scum in the other game and trying to convince people to lynch him. He oversold it imo. I don't think Ape would have done that if JC was his teammate I think he would have put the idea out there but not pushed it so hard. JC was his alternative lynch.

As for me. You can vote me if you want. I'm not with the mafia and I'm not Loki. I'm a townie.

I'm assuming the red pertains to mua?

If so it's a disgusting mistruth that I'm not going to let go unanswered.  I was hopping around the late stages of the Ape lynch frantically trying to get him lynched.  I wanted to hammer him.  Why?  Because hammering m'fers is what I do.

Trying to make it seem like I was legitimately trying to get you lynched is disingenuous at best and at worst outright slander. 

What YOU did with your initial refusal to vote Ape followed by quickly putting him at L1 was a far greater indiscretion.  You claimed he didn't answer you quickly enough when we were about 17 hours away from deadline.

Yours was the very definition of a bus job.  It was poorly executed but a bus in appearance nonetheless.  You attempted to stop the train then inexplicably reversed course when it looked like all hope was lost.

Welcome to tier 1.

Nolder, Lily

why are you asking if your Loki, your pm gives you a character name.,Is that name Loki?

Honestly, I didnt even notice when I checked, just saw the generic townie role and then clicked off the page.

I just checked, I'm not Loki.

So maybe I'm a big or something.

great point about roleblocked.. im down with letting scum take out the twink

What the hell is this crap.  If you believe JiF is SK then he has to be taken out.  Since when do we let potential SK's live and shoot undeterred.  Especially in this type of a game where no one knows what their role is.

The way he's acting is like he slipped.  Like all he saw was a pretty picture and a lot of words but had no idea what any of it meant. 

I'm torn because I'm not sure he can be that stupid..  but the way he's carrying on the act is bizarre.

Either way if he killed Hallia and "isn't sure if he did it" then he's a liability.  A mental midget with a gun just shooting into a crowd isn't someone I want to keep around till end game.

In theory if we have scum, sk, and a vig we should have seen 3 deaths last night.  without knowing what anyones role is makes it impossible to determine if something was blocked, if there was a vest, etc etc...

Honestly, I didnt even notice when I checked, just saw the generic townie role and then clicked off the page.

I just checked, I'm not Loki.

So maybe I'm a big or something.

a big?  as in a big a$$hole?

best course of action is to tell Doggin to target yourself tonight.  That's how you win the game.

Pac, you're not thinking this through. If JiF is a SK, aka Loki, lynching him is doing scum a favor because it's one less person for them to kill.

Let scum use their NK on JiF which means a townie won't be killed by them.

I'm assuming the red pertains to mua?

If so it's a disgusting mistruth that I'm not going to let go unanswered.

Oh good, you're finally not going to sarcastically dodge an accusation? Welcome to the game.

I was hopping around the late stages of the Ape lynch frantically trying to get him lynched.  I wanted to hammer him.  Why?  Because hammering m'fers is what I do.

It's also a convenient meta excuse, which is obviously why you've cultivated it in the first place.

What I saw was a lot of lynch cheerleading and no action. In fact...did you even vote Ape once during D1? When was the last time you voted him before he was lynched? These are questions that I think need answering, I'll try to look them up later tonight.

Trying to make it seem like I was legitimately trying to get you lynched is disingenuous at best and at worst outright slander.

I never insinuated that and I'll clearly state right now: you had no intention of lynching me.

Like I said before (was it that hard to understand the first time?) you buried your vote on me at end of day after I called you out for having your vote buried on someone else. If you were going to wait for the hammer you could have done so without voting anyone at all. Making sure you had your vote on someone looks bad to me, not gonna sugarcoat it. I also didn't like Smash's NL vote and Jif's Hallia vote. Smash is dead townie so that's cleared up but what in the holy hell was Jif doing? I will say at least he's consistent on that point and admitted to possibly killing her...but that could just be Loki making up excuses. I'm off on a tangent though so back to you.

What YOU did with your initial refusal to vote Ape followed by quickly putting him at L1 was a far greater indiscretion.

Granted. I ****ed up. Might have even been better for me if I'd just let others finish him off but I decided I wanted him dead so I helped make it happen.

You claimed he didn't answer you quickly enough when we were about 17 hours away from deadline.

Actually the issue was that he came into the thread, clearly addressed other people whose posts were made after mine and did not answer me. I gave him a good 15 minutes AFTER he was in thread to answer and he didn't. Think that's a bad or weird reason to vote someone? Well if so GFY that was my reason. You can catch scum on the smallest and most innocuous details sometimes. I knew he was ignoring me, I could just tell, and so he hung for it.

Yours was the very definition of a bus job.

Nope. Ape was not my teammate.

We can stand here and argue who was bused Ape or avoided his train all day...in the end though I think we can both agree Lily needs to hang next.

It was poorly executed but a bus in appearance nonetheless.  You attempted to stop the train then inexplicably reversed course when it looked like all hope was lost.

Changed my mind. It happens.

Welcome to tier 1.

Nolder, Lily

I ain't afraid of no ghost list.

Archived