Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pac, you're not thinking this through. If JiF is a SK, aka Loki, lynching him is doing scum a favor because it's one less person for them to kill.

Let scum use their NK on JiF which means a townie won't be killed by them.

I'm not going to give scum ideas but lets just say there are multiple flaws in your strategy.  Think about it.

Lol here we go avoiding scum trains again. It's ok Pac when Lily flips you'll probably be next after this disgusting post.

I'll offer the same deal I did with the Ape.  Get her to L1 and I'll happily hammer.  She and you are my top 2, moron.

Okay. That's L-2. Obviously, I can't tell you who my character is, but I will say that I fully expected to be roled. I didn't get a PM back from Doggin this morning, or see the person that I targeted die or anything, so I have no idea at this point what I am. I don't think I'm vanilla. 

Okay. That's L-2. Obviously, I can't tell you who my character is, but I will say that I fully expected to be roled. I didn't get a PM back from Doggin this morning, or see the person that I targeted die or anything, so I have no idea at this point what I am. I don't think I'm vanilla. 

Say hello to Ape in the dead thread.

lol wut?  I feel pretty confident going with barm, or lily, but this just sounds extremely off.
unvote
lily

hey, iso barm later and give feedback, surprised you have him as null

Noting this as a reminder, I'll get to it. Yesterday I was reminded of the Law of Diminishing Returns reading this thread. I literally don't remember any posts from Barm. But I've also only slept like 12 hours all week, so.

*reminder to ISO Nae and Lily, I don't like how fast the train has built on Lily

What specifically is wrong with my post?

"Interesting development...this Ape train.  I actually called for this.  Surprised to see it play out.  Need to look back."

This post? I really couldn't quite place it before, but looking back, it feels manufactured to me. Besides it being choppy and unnatural sounding, it's like you were trying to give yourself time to work on how to approach it.

I'm willing to vote Lily, but not Barm before Nae.  Don't know why Nae has gotten less attention so far.

What happened to Nolder?

I targeted Hali.

Not sure if I'm the only one or what it means...but I did.

:blink: Also JiF, what ARE you smoking? I'm not sure if I should take you seriously or what

Pretty sure you were bothered by how I was suggesting we Loki hunt. I said it made sense to start with people who didn't want to Loki hunt in the first place.

Yeah and I still think that's a stupid plan. More likely that Loki is 100% for Loki hunting, imo. I'm sure mafia doesn't come on to thread and say "heyyyy let's not scumhunt today!" So why would Loki?

I'd lay off Jif because scum wins with Loki dead so he's the likely target for them.

Unvote Nae

Vote Lily

With the GF dead the scum team won't be able to hide and if they're a roleblocker, they won't be able to target correctly without knowing which of them is the roleblocker.  I suggest once we get to night that people target Nae if she's not the lynch.  Doggin said that if you're the cop, even though you don't know your role, you'd be told the result.

Scummy post. Ignore potential Loki. Votes lesser mafia read. Sets up blind target at Nae for the night. Dude and you were looking so good. What is this??

No longer relevant IMHO. I don't see CTM bussing his GF on Day 1. Jif seems reasonable this game and I don't think he'd act like that on thread if he was going to bus GF, he'd drum up how he's 100% on Ape and how it was him that caught him and batman is back etc etc. Pac would do it anyway regardless but the pussy never voted Ape so if it was a bus it was a bad one imo.

ew yourself

I'm 4th top poster. You're going to see me all over the thread. Sometimes I'll be saying stupid sh*t. It's not that weird. Like seriously I'm flying blind here, I don't even know my own role. You expecting picture perfect play? Well sorry you're not gonna get it. I'm no mafia expert and don't pretend to be.

You kidding me? Mother****er buried his vote on me and avoided the entire end of day with Ape. The vote was crappy. I mean if you agree with me being voted fine but that specific vote from that specific person at that specific time was crap.

Yeah I wouldn't say it clears me either.

I'm sort of on the fence but leaning more towards town on JC. Ape was railing about how JC was doing the same thing he did as scum in the other game and trying to convince people to lynch him. He oversold it imo. I don't think Ape would have done that if JC was his teammate I think he would have put the idea out there but not pushed it so hard. JC was his alternative lynch.

As for me. You can vote me if you want. I'm not with the mafia and I'm not Loki. I'm a townie.

I don't like that you're assuming they knew he was GF, because they wouldn't know each others roles just as they don't know their own. I know people are speculating on roled characters, but that's not really going to get you anywhere because you don't know how Kiv set up the game.

You and Pac are in my scum leans for different reasons. One is that he was holding out L2 for an inordinate amount of time, along with JC (someone correct me if I'm wrong because I'm too lazy to look back right now). As for you, you've been pinging regularly, but I like that you're responding to my posts toward you. Not enough to move you out of my scum pile, but it's something. Irt me liking the vote: I think it was a sensible vote but not from him.

I don't see what you're getting at with this last part. Wouldn't overselling it make it ridiculous? With how CTM and others were going on about Ape "flailing" I can see the push on JC to clear him. It's just that what you're saying isn't really enough to take JC out of my scum pile either right now.

@Pac: "If so it's a disgusting mistruth that I'm not going to let go unanswered.  I was hopping around the late stages of the Ape lynch frantically trying to get him lynched.  I wanted to hammer him.  Why?  Because hammering m'fers is what I do."

Do you not see how jumping about at the fringes of Ape's train can be construed as scummy?

Pac, you're not thinking this through. If JiF is a SK, aka Loki, lynching him is doing scum a favor because it's one less person for them to kill.

Let scum use their NK on JiF which means a townie won't be killed by them.

But we also only win when Loki is dead. And we're also going blind with NAs. Doesn't this hurt the town more than the mafia? That's besides the fact that if JiF is Loki or an SK, you're giving him another shot off tonight?

I'll offer the same deal I did with the Ape.  Get her to L1 and I'll happily hammer.  She and you are my top 2, moron.

This is getting annoying.

lol wut?  I feel pretty confident going with barm, or lily, but this just sounds extremely off.

unvote

lily

Shameless bandwagon vote.

Alanna,town isn't going blind on NKs because we have dingbat Jif doing the killing. Since he's outed hes easily isolated. JiF has a good chance of killing scum.

We should be scum hunting and Lily is a great choice

I tend to agree on some of that write up. The Pac refusing to do anything but hammer especially when he declared himself busy irl is not a good look. If you're busy then either place a vote or just hope you can catch up in time - but it doesn't make sense to say you'll hammer in a game that you can't keep up with

Also that was a very good observation on SMC logic on not hunting Loki... Regarding the odds of success on both sides with roles in play. So far for town, we haven't lost a role. Scum lost a big one. Also, to assume that scum even has a role blocker...? I can't remember but it doesn't seem like enough games I play in have that role in setup. However, if they did have the role, and our cop ( IF we have one) finds scum, our cop can declare with Loki alive and be assured that scum

Isn't aware of their rb... But even if scum didn't know which one was the rb, you can bet that all night actions get targets towards our cop... Which means that all town targets towards cop also in hope that we can doc the cop...except then that the outed cop may get shot in the process

So if wekill Loki, the doc is self aware ( terminator reference) then the town doesn't have to worry that a vig will shoot the cop while the doc can protect the cop... But the role blocker will be aware as well

The argument to let Loki live though, is that there is a 1/12 chance that vig hits cop if vig is unaware ... So if we let Loki live we keep moving forward nightly with 1/12 odds that unaware vig won't shoot cop, while the role blocker is rendered useless. Also, as night progresses, any vig actions have to also become more self aware as their results come in.

What I don't like about letting Loki live is that so far we do not have cop results. Also, To keep Loki alive encourages the cop to claim, in my opinion. If cop claims, The odds are strong 96% but someone check Me- that cop is protected.

If we keep Loki alive and the cop claims, all role direction at night moving forward probably focus

Towards the cop. Am I right? How do we feel about that.

As for JiF, I agree that we can afford to wait on him.  Fact is we don't know if Loki is the SK.  Loki, at least per the Marvel movies, is all about deception.  He kills as well but that's not his primary characteristic.  His powers include being able to disguise himself as others or flat out disappear, and reappear somewhere else.  He's more of a "Trickster" than a killer.  Something like a Framer role makes a lot more sense than a killer for Loki.  If the role matches the character I really doubt Loki is the SK.  Regardless, I think we should let this play out at the moment.

My guess for now is JiF is just a dumb vig.

@Pac: "If so it's a disgusting mistruth that I'm not going to let go unanswered.  I was hopping around the late stages of the Ape lynch frantically trying to get him lynched.  I wanted to hammer him.  Why?  Because hammering m'fers is what I do."

Do you not see how jumping about at the fringes of Ape's train can be construed as scummy?

You're new here and an Aperentice.  Hopping around the late stages of an Ape train and gloating is why I play this game.

I tend to agree on some of that write up. The Pac refusing to do anything but hammer especially when he declared himself busy irl is not a good look. If you're busy then either place a vote or just hope you can catch up in time - but it doesn't make sense to say you'll hammer in a game that you can't keep up with

Also that was a very good observation on SMC logic on not hunting Loki... Regarding the odds of success on both sides with roles in play. So far for town, we haven't lost a role. Scum lost a big one. Also, to assume that scum even has a role blocker...? I can't remember but it doesn't seem like enough games I play in have that role in setup. However, if they did have the role, and our cop ( IF we have one) finds scum, our cop can declare with Loki alive and be assured that scum

Isn't aware of their rb... But even if scum didn't know which one was the rb, you can bet that all night actions get targets towards our cop... Which means that all town targets towards cop also in hope that we can doc the cop...except then that the outed cop may get shot in the process

So if wekill Loki, the doc is self aware ( terminator reference) then the town doesn't have to worry that a vig will shoot the cop while the doc can protect the cop... But the role blocker will be aware as well

The argument to let Loki live though, is that there is a 1/12 chance that vig hits cop if vig is unaware ... So if we let Loki live we keep moving forward nightly with 1/12 odds that unaware vig won't shoot cop, while the role blocker is rendered useless. Also, as night progresses, any vig actions have to also become more self aware as their results come in.

What I don't like about letting Loki live is that so far we do not have cop results. Also, To keep Loki alive encourages the cop to claim, in my opinion. If cop claims, The odds are strong 96% but someone check Me- that cop is protected.

If we keep Loki alive and the cop claims, all role direction at night moving forward probably focus

Towards the cop. Am I right? How do we feel about that.

mild ping..  my definition of not keeping up is being gone for a couple hours..  this subtle implication that I wouldn't be around for deadlines or for a crucial vote is absurd.

mild ping.. my definition of not keeping up is being gone for a couple hours.. this subtle implication that I wouldn't be around for deadlines or for a crucial vote is absurd.

That's not a ping that is me holding you to your own words. You said you had a lot of work and that your team was busier than normal.

That's not a ping that is me holding you to your own words. You said you had a lot of work and that your team was busier than normal.

Correct.  I said that was impacting my ability to be around to yell shame as we walked the ape to his death.  That had nothing to do with me being able to vote him by deadline.  like at all.

Correct. I said that was impacting my ability to be around to yell shame as we walked the ape to his death. That had nothing to do with me being able to vote him by deadline. like at all.

So in the context of the rest my post, you being asked to explain your self is all you took from it.

mild ping..  my definition of not keeping up is being gone for a couple hours..  this subtle implication that I wouldn't be around for deadlines or for a crucial vote is absurd.

you've gotten very Omgus'y to, you an apette?

Ok with the lily lynch, preferred barm but can deal with lilly 

Yeah, but Pac's an annoying and flamboyant ahole that has been doing that for years. The only read on is that he's as obnoxious as you thought he was

I think that's a dumb ass ******* reason to play the game

you don't know pac very well if you are surprised by the complete absence of intellectual curiousity.. probably a good thing for you

Archived