Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL so it's totally normal for him to scummily dance around feeding the flames until the time is right to lynch Ape? I'm just trying to figure out if this is town motivated or scum influenced bussing. If it's normal, it's the former; if not the latter.

LOL so it's totally normal for him to scummily dance around feeding the flames until the time is right to lynch Ape? I'm just trying to figure out if this is town motivated or scum influenced bussing. If it's normal, it's the former; if not the latter.

No, the fact that he was around the Ape lynch and didn't vote for him IS scummy and ping worthy.

Pac being Pac.  Null tell, unfortunately.

No, the fact that he was around the Ape lynch and didn't vote for him IS scummy and ping worthy.

Pac being Pac.  Null tell, unfortunately.

<_<

Two different answers. It think that it helps he was pushing Ape early on I think. I'll just add  him to my ISO list just in case. Not doing that yet though, maybe later ugh sleep.

<_<

Two different answers. It think that it helps he was pushing Ape early on I think. I'll just add  him to my ISO list just in case. Not doing that yet though, maybe later ugh sleep.

If we nail a couple more scum I'd be willing to lynch Pac with a quickness.  For the lulz, always the lulz.

Yeah, Pac is not known for being a mafia savant.

meant to neg rep this nonsense.  I'm the most naturally gifted scum hunter on this site.  stop worrying about the noise and listen to the song.

I think that's a dumb ass ******* reason to play the game

everyone has their reasons.

yours is apparently to write long winded posts that people skim while latching onto the view points of dream boats like the Ape.

<_<

parading around a lynch like a flamboyant mexican hat dancer and then not following through is basically pac's entire approach to the game

mexican-dances.jpg

everyone has their reasons.

yours is apparently to write long winded posts that people skim while latching onto the view points of dream boats like the Ape.

Meh. My long winded posts are necessary for me to get my thoughts out especially when I was so far behind in the game. I can do realtime interaction too if my schedule matches up, but oftentimes that isn't the case. I'm also most active on the weekends whereas everyone else is active mostly during the week.

Now you're sounding like him. <_<

80 is actually king derp, but appears to be momentarily reformed this game and taking it seriously.

He was given a lot of sh*t last game, so I'm not thinking it's a tell or anything

<_<

I disagree with 80 that it is a null tell because I remember in a game while back Pac pulled that as scum, saying he'd hammer and then not when it was a scummate.

That said, I think there are other players higher on the scumlist.

I disagree with 80 that it is a null tell because I remember in a game while back Pac pulled that as scum, saying he'd hammer and then not when it was a scummate.

he's done that so many times fwiw, as scum and town.

it's a null tell unfortunately

"Interesting development...this Ape train.  I actually called for this.  Surprised to see it play out.  Need to look back."

This post? I really couldn't quite place it before, but looking back, it feels manufactured to me. Besides it being choppy and unnatural sounding, it's like you were trying to give yourself time to work on how to approach it.

A manufactured post?  Imagine that.  No.  Its just my typing style and yes I've taken more criticisms this game than any other.  Deal with it as I adapt.  

The post in question captured my amazement that the Ape train left the station without me.  I had prodded the Ape earlier in the game and had small pings but did not expect the amount of heat he earned in the short time I was offline.  A little history for JN mafia.  Ape is unusually adept at finding me as scum, especially early in games.  I like to think I'm equally adept at reading him.  In this game CTM took the lead in tearing him down which is not an exception just unusual too see such vigor from him on Day 1.  

You and Pac are in my scum leans for different reasons. One is that he was holding out L2 for an inordinate amount of time, along with JC (someone correct me if I'm wrong because I'm too lazy to look back right now). As for you, you've been pinging regularly, but I like that you're responding to my posts toward you. Not enough to move you out of my scum pile, but it's something. Irt me liking the vote: I think it was a sensible vote but not from him.

Pac and Nolder are high on my list of scloki suspects as well.

This is getting annoying.

Welcome to JN mafia.  This tool does this every lynch.

Shameless bandwagon vote.

Yes this was.  Can add Seph to the scloki list as well.

Well it never got up to L1 though until Nolder finally voted.  SMC swooped in within a minute. So I guess 80 is more right that this COULD be null because he didn't have the chance to prove he would hammer, if that makes sense? Meh, if the prancing around is normal, I guess that's okay. But I don't have to like it. Still annoyed with his shenanigans in Breaking Bad

Wasn't me. Uo to page 23 in my re read, and Barm sticks out the most

Barm

Pac, I'll quote some posts.

I need to start my read again with new info.

VOTE COUNT

Barm (2) - CTM, Seph

JiF (1) - Pac

Lily (3) - 80, Lizzie, Jetscode

Nae (1) - SMC

Here's where Seph first votes Barm.

Thor.  Really?

Well, we know what JiF is.

Honestly, I had typed out a post encouraging us to back off Lily, because I thought as scum she would've claimed some kind of result on top of her character.. Then I reconsidered and figured the whole no result thing would be a better way for scum to approach, so i deleted.

Darn..

I don't think this says a ton about the twink, but probably means townies should feel safe in self targetting

Archived