Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, SMC,  I quoted Ape verbatim from the QT.  In fact, he told me I had to say it or else.  I don't know what the or else is as there's not much he can do to me but by golly I better listen to everything he says and not even play this game for my own self.  That would be illogical.  Maybe I should go against him just to see what he does to me... I do like it rough. ;)

You mean the fact that no one claimed to have killed Hallia except JiF?

You mean the fact that the game would be impalanced if there was a Loki and a SK?

I would have loved to have known who Lily targeted, if she targeted anyone at all but she had all day phase to counter JiF. JiF clearly claimed vig and shot Halia.

JiF is claiming a killing role and you really think scum would let that live?

Luckily, this question is easily answered the next Day when we will see who JiF may or may not have targeted...and based on the RB not being aware, this action should get through with a 91% probability...

Oh, except for the fact that JiF may get taken out tonight by scum, never getting a chance to shoot again.

Nae, you're scum, we know that.  Some like Lizzie pretend to ignore that and focus on semantics.

BTW, would it be beyond the realm of possibility that Lizzie and Ape were pulling a gambit?  Lizzie did come after Ape early.

Luckily, this question is easily answered the next Day when we will see who JiF may or may not have targeted...and based on the RB not being aware, this action should get through with a 91% probability...

Oh, except for the fact that JiF may get taken out tonight by scum, never getting a chance to shoot again.

Which would mean ... that scum killed the SK and didn't kill a town power role?

Nae, you're scum, we know that.  Some like Lizzie pretend to ignore that and focus on semantics.

BTW, would it be beyond the realm of possibility that Lizzie and Ape were pulling a gambit?  Lizzie did come after Ape early.

Wait so you just accused me of a gambit with the highest probability scum character and in your recent post, you called me an Idiot for thinking that you would have ninja hammered that character? Keep it straight man

Wait so you just accused me of a gambit with the highest probability scum character and in your recent post, you called me an Idiot for thinking that you would have ninja hammered that character? Keep it straight man

Scummy Smc is scummy.

He's flailing... is that a scumtell for SMC too?

Yes... because Lizzie is the other mafia teammember of the Apenarok.

Tell me, SMC, with how strongly you think I'm scum and are calling for my head... what exactly are you going to do when you do get me lynched and I'm town?  I'd like a batch of cookies and a spa day. :P

I questioned the possibility.  It works if you both survive as a way for Ape to weasel out of it.  It works if one of you die later, not die on that lynch.  The weasel out was prevented by my ninja hammer.  So get it straight.

oh boy...did I just catch SMC?

Uhm, no, because I'm not scum

There were 4 people left voting JC in the JC v Ape train, two of them are dead (Lily and Ape), leaving Nae and Barm.

Do you seriously believe no other scum got on the JC train to derail Ape's train?  Nae also questioned voting for Ape and pushed a case to vote JC.  That's why she's scummy.

Ok so that sets up a reason to consider it but why Nae over Barm?

Tell me, SMC, with how strongly you think I'm scum and are calling for my head... what exactly are you going to do when you do get me lynched and I'm town?  I'd like a batch of cookies and a spa day. :tongue:

Nae, you're scum.  It's clear as day.

Nice tag team with Lizzie BTW.

In the grand scheme of things, my death won't hurt the town because I have a strong suspicion that I'm VT based on the deaths so far.

I questioned the possibility.  It works if you both survive as a way for Ape to weasel out of it.  It works if one of you die later, not die on that lynch.  The weasel out was prevented by my ninja hammer.  So get it straight.

Because scum would never "ninja" hammer their own teammate for self preservation.  "lookie how town I am ya'll.. .I hammered Frost Monkey.  No way I'd do that as his partner in crime yo!"

this makes zero sense. zero

Tell me, SMC, with how strongly you think I'm scum and are calling for my head... what exactly are you going to do when you do get me lynched and I'm town?  I'd like a batch of cookies and a spa day. :tongue:

repped for Apenarok

Because scum would never "ninja" hammer their own teammate for self preservation.  "lookie how town I am ya'll.. .I hammered Frost Monkey.  No way I'd do that as his partner in crime yo!"

Wait, so the person that pushes a competing train to scum, questions the votes on scum and advocates for voting on the competing train is accusing the guy who hammered scum?

Is this what we've devolved to?

I "pushed" a case for JC because CTM among others asked me what my reasons were.  I don't call that pushing as much as I call it answering questions directed at me.  At least I had a better case and reasoning for voting other than just who a particular player is and not giving a **** what role he flipped.

I don't know what that means.

Do you mean you think she is posting what Ape tells her to post on a scum QT?

Nae is presenting Apelish arguments in this thread to defend herself starting immediately after Ape's lynch as if these defenses were hammered out in the scum QT thread.

Just read what Nae is writing.  Deflect rather than defend.   

Wait, so the person that pushes a competing train to scum, questions the votes on scum and advocates for voting on the competing train is accusing the guy who hammered scum?

Is this what we've devolved to?

I don't know anyone's alignment but my own.  I found JC more scummy.  I never vote someone you jackasses run up just for the fun of it... especially when the biggest argument to vote him is "he is the ape" and several people on his vote admitted to not caring if he was scum or town.  My questioning on the votes on Ape were is ANYONE voting for him for any reason other than he is ape and you dont give a ****.  The answer was no.  The fact he flipped scum is a moot point when the reasonings for voting him weren't even scum hunting but douchebaggery votes.

Nae is presenting Apelish arguments in this thread to defend herself starting immediately after Ape's lynch as if these defenses were hammered out in the scum QT thread.

Wait... so first I'm defending... and then I'm deflecting.  Which is it? Lolz

Oh, and I never called for others to join me on the JC vote.  I simply stated why my vote was there and restated when asked.  The biggest and main reason I didn't join the Ape cluster**** was because of the sheer amount of people voting him for no other reason than who the player was.  How many times do I have to say I don't bandwagon voterun people up for the sheer **** of it.

I don't know anyone's alignment but my own.  I found JC more scummy.  I never vote someone you jackasses run up just for the fun of it... especially when the biggest argument to vote him is "he is the ape" and several people on his vote admitted to not caring if he was scum or town.  My questioning on the votes on Ape were is ANYONE voting for him for any reason other than he is ape and you dont give a ****.  The answer was no.  The fact he flipped scum is a moot point when the reasonings for voting him weren't even scum hunting but douchebaggery votes.

i don't see how that is true at all... 80, myself, lizzie, hallia. wwwombat, nolder all had clear reasons that they came to in thread..

This again makes you sound like ape is in your ear

Serious, respectful question...do you tie the string to your house? If so, what does that do exactly?

Heh.  I'm guessing you mean an Eruv.  It's not tied to a house - it encloses an area (such as a few square miles of Manhattan).  Don't need to get into the mechanics of why it works, but what it does is it renders the area within its boundaries "private property" for purposes of Jewish law as it applies to the Sabbath.  And that's important, because on the Sabbath you are permitted to carry objects (like your house keys, or pushing a wheel chair, for example) within private property, but not between private property and public property (i.e. from inside the apartment building out onto the street, or vice versa) or for more than about 10 feet in any direction when you are on public property.  (Don't get hung up on the terms "private" and "public"; they're the best available translations of technical terms in Jewish law)

So by enclosing the boundaries of the community in an Eruv (which is generally composed of wires run alongside the telephone and electric wires, along with "door posts" attached to some of the electric poles), you render that entire area "private property" for purposes of carrying on the Sabbath, allowing people to carry their house keys, books, push wheel chairs and strollers, etc.

Why can't that just be Nae? I mean a lot of people deflect rather than defend as scum don't they? To connect her to Ape in this way...I don't necessarily think you're wrong but I do think you're reaching. Try sticking to things you can prove such as not being on the Ape train or defending Ape rather than things you can't like "she sounds like Ape is coaching her."

Why can't that just be Nae? I mean a lot of people deflect rather than defend as scum don't they? To connect her to Ape in this way...I don't necessarily think you're wrong but I do think you're reaching. Try sticking to things you can prove such as not being on the Ape train or defending Ape rather than things you can't like "she sounds like Ape is coaching her."

Why are you defending Nae?

Archived