Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

I don't care what you clarified with the mod. Selecting yourself at this stage is stupid and you tried to make it look like it was not such a bad idea based on the 6% chance you're actually a doc to begin with .

JIF I have read every post in this game more than once ...If you can't figure out WTF is going on in this short span of posts then I can't help you much. Putting you on ignore might be the best course of action based on what you have contributed in the last 7 or so mafia games looks like you're still on that path.

You're an idiot. Seriously the biggest blockhead I've ever met.

Stop skimming please.  

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey dumbass I know exatly what you asked the Mod. You are ******* dense just like JIF.

I know full well if you just so happen to be the Doc you will protect yourself .. That does not mean its a smart move ...By you saying "oy" when I was messing with PAC you're implying that the statement was stupid and that's what I'm pointing at. You are trying to make people think its not so bad to select themselves for a NA when its ******* stupid and I think that's a scummy move OK.

holy sh*t

I think it was Nolder who brought up the distracting from Loki-hunting angle and then it was 80 who jumped on it to justify his garbage vote on me.  I don't know where it came from with either of them because at that point, I think the only person actually talking about hunting Loki had been Pac.

Asking SMC in Spanish if he was Loki of Asgard qualifies as talking about hunting Loki?

Did I just continue my incredible day 1 streak of identifying scum?

Smash is deranged town. 

Yeah I'm not sure why I bother playing.

If you don't know how CTM plays by now then yeah I might just be deranged to you. You guys are still pointing out the obvious . CTM claims he's helping town by asking the Mod a question then he sub;lty hints as to why self targeting is not so bad and makes fun of me when I joked with you about it even though he knows I was being sarcastic. I pointed it out because people like JIF who skim the sh*t out of these games (yet try to claim I do) can't see what snakes like CTM try to pull off.

Everytime someone disagrees with me I have to deal with this "smash is crazy/deranged " bullsh*t and its usually Scum trying to work me up cause they know it pisses me off. I call people idiots for fun, its pretty obvious. If they can't take a joke oh well.

If you don't know how CTM plays by now then yeah I might just be deranged to you. You guys are still pointing out the obvious . CTM claims he's helping town by asking the Mod a question then he sub;lty hints as to why self targeting is not so bad and makes fun of me when I joked with you about it even though he knows I was being sarcastic. I pointed it out because people like JIF who skim the sh*t out of these games (yet try to claim I do) can't see what snakes like CTM try to pull off.

Everytime someone disagrees with me I have to deal with this "smash is crazy/deranged " bullsh*t and its usually Scum trying to work me up cause they know it pisses me off. I call people idiots for fun, its pretty obvious. If they can't take a joke oh well.

so.. when you call people idiots it's for fun, but when people call you an idiot it's mean spirited?

Keep in mind Loki might have some type of subtle post restriction. Since the game wont truly unlock until he's dead

@ CTM... you scummy

I saw Alanna quote this. I feel like you want us chasing our tails, not loki.

unvote, vote smash

will be back on later, trying to wrap up a couple things in between meetings and having my pants set on fire

I saw Alanna quote this. I feel like you want us chasing our tails, not loki.

unvote, vote smash

will be back on later, trying to wrap up a couple things in between meetings and having my pants set on fire

nope just put something out there

do us a favor and test it out tonight.

I shouldn't of asked, would've been funny if some off'd themselves..

thats true.. I wasnt thinking of it tbh..  someone might still test it out hoping they're the doc. 

yeah cause selecting yourself will tell you if your the Doc

Idiot

oy.. you won't tell but on the off chance that you are the doc, you'd be protected from NK's

Smash, I don't exactly see where CTM is trying to talk anyone into self targeting for funsies? Looks like you and Pac making something out of nothing. He asked a question. And I would expect manipulation to be more subtle than "LOL well if you're stupid enough to try it..."

You are the most delusional person in the world.  It's quite amazing actually.

Smash, I don't exactly see where CTM is trying to talk anyone into self targeting for funsies? Looks like you and Pac making something out of nothing. He asked a question. And I would expect manipulation to be more subtle than "LOL well if you're stupid enough to try it..."

But isn't it the opposite.  If anything, I see CTM's question as giving people the reason NOT to self-target, which would be a bad play for a townie, statistically speaking.  First, we'd have to assume that there was a VG, but that would only be an 8.3% chance of being one.  There would be other powers that wouldn't have to worry about that and, thus, the odds are better in self-using because the chances of someone killing himself or herself is low.  If the person does have a power, the result that you get from Modoggin would likely give you a strong hit as to what the role is and then, it can be used appropriately the next days.

In other words, not self-using only helps scum get a cleaner shot at town because even the doc (if there is one) would not self protect, which is standard to do on D1.

I'm making what out of who?

tell me more.

I'm having fun trying to remember how you idiots play.... I don't like the quick train on Womby... Iirc he plays alot like Myndrunner and likes to stir people up day one so right now I'm not feeling scum/loki on him but lord knows I'm rusty... I think it's been 2 years since I've played if not longer.

Many haven't really chimed in yet.... Lily and Ape among others.  TBH I must have skimmed the asking about Loki in spanish or whatever because I only saw the reply to it.  

Day one scumdar read says Nolder... he WAS the first to suggest it was wrong to "scum hunt" and not Loki specific hunt and as was pointed out already... Our goal should be to cast the wider net and scum AND loki hunt... if we get loki ... awesome as ****.. but if we got mafia scum instead I'm more than ok with that... so FOS Nolder

But isn't it the opposite.  If anything, I see CTM's question as giving people the reason NOT to self-target, which would be a bad play for a townie, statistically speaking.  First, we'd have to assume that there was a VG, but that would only be an 8.3% chance of being one.  There would be other powers that wouldn't have to worry about that and, thus, the odds are better in self-using because the chances of someone killing himself or herself is low.  If the person does have a power, the result that you get from Modoggin would likely give you a strong hit as to what the role is and then, it can be used appropriately the next days.

In other words, not self-using only helps scum get a cleaner shot at town because even the doc (if there is one) would not self protect, which is standard to do on D1.

Should CTM die?

Is SMC the only one that make sense in this game? Thanks for explaining that, I guess it's really just up to the player though, and that depends on your character as well.

I'm making what out of who?

tell me more.

You make no sense to me. Give me a logical explanation weighing pros and cons and I'm more likely to listen.

Smush..  first off calm down.

Secondly no one with half a brain is going to see CTM's stupid question and let that dictate how they're going to use the NA  they may or might not have.  If anything he's saying you may NOT want to target yourself as if you're vig you'd die.  I don't see how that's a pro scum agenda.

Basically you're trying to kill a mosquito with a sledgehammer.  breath.  oooosahhh....

Is SMC the only one that make sense in this game? Thanks for explaining that, I guess it's really just up to the player though, and that depends on your character as well.

You make no sense to me. Give me a logical explanation weighing pros and cons and I'm more likely to listen.

remember last game when I said you were real smart and good at this game?  I'm re-evaluating that.

I am curious to see which of these posts is the reason why JiF drew Wombat's vote, however.  Is it the old "kill off whoever is going on vacation" rule or is it the false "Anyone who even joke-suggests we should be Loki hunting is clear scum" logic?

We should probably be looking for Loki.

Or, we could just save ourselves a lot of pain and misery and 

Vote Pac

Also, any chance we can knock this game out by Thursday?  Set some aggressive deadlines? 

I'm heading to Nicaragua for 9 days on Friday.  I'll do my best to stay up but it will probably be very limited and mostly for a short period at night before high and drunk before going to bed.

unvote

Vote: JiF

Let me know when you guys are ready to start playing mafia.

Archived