Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mafia operate best in the shadows. Killing Loki potentially sheds light on mafia via town getting powers back. Scum do not want Loki dying.

Whether JiF is Loki or not is immaterial in the context of SMC's point about scum wanting to kill Loki.

^

and that's exactly what SMC wants. A circular tail-chase. How is he still alive?

Where are you voting atm?

Yeah that's exactly what scum want right now. Kill Loki with 12 players left & give the town it's powers back

If the cop and doc don't know who they are by now they're a bunch of dumbasses.

The source material is clear as day and with Thor being vig, they should know who they are.

LOL, mafia is never a court of law because there is no sworn evidence.

Of course, but my point was that some evidence is better than others and there's simply too many unknowns. I for one think there are better candidates for Loki than JiF, hence my current vote.

on phone and can't find right now, but right after his lynch ape made a post gloating about the dump he took on the game.. I do not believe this is an attempt to muddy the waters, rather him gloating/saving face.. ape compulsively turns his faults into positives in his own furry little brain, so the story won't be how ape was caught day 1, it will attempt to be how he created so much confusion that he lead his team to victory in 1 days worth of playing

Probably.

Sure there is. Ape is scum, roles have been sent out, there is sworn evidence

Like I said, the only definitive evidence is the lynch report.

And role assignment isnt swirn evidence because we cant reveal that.

and that's exactly what SMC wants. A circular tail-chase. How is he still alive?

I dont want a circular chase. I want people to vote Nae who is scummy.

That you're voting me demonstrates youre not hunting scum.

Here's a question though for everyone: both myself and SMC are being accused of busing Ape. Does anyone think we were both on Ape's team? Or do you all think it's one of us or the other?

Could both be.  Not my current theory, but it's possible.

Because she is scum?

How ******* stupid do you have to be to straight up defend a teammate that is gonna flip mafia d1? I wouldn't even be defending Nae this hard if I hadn't had a similar experience in my last game, but I do Not think that Nae is scum.

Yes, I know the difference between evidence and proof.

Halia being dead is evidence.

JiF claiming he targeted Halia is evidence.

The lack of counter is evidence.

That doesnt mean JiF is Loki. But its enough to make svum act on it. That you don't see the town benefit for scum believing that is telling.

Is Lily flipping vig evidence?

Yeah, I do.  It's called mafia probably isn't stupid.  Getting rid of the only scum besides them and letting the townies figure out their roles before endgame is beneficial to mafia how?

I'm not sure they know their own roles.  So maybe that?

Archived