Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How ******* stupid do you have to be to straight up defend a teammate that is gonna flip mafia d1? I wouldn't even be defending Nae this hard if I hadn't had a similar experience in my last game, but I do Not think that Nae is scum.

How about Barm?

How about Barm?

I wasn't too bothered about Barm in my ISO but I had some questions there on his playstyle that nobody has answered. It'll be easier to place him with that.

As for  me, I need to check in in my other game and post before going to work, so I'm out for the day.

Lolz... SMC if you flip town I will personally buy you an I love Nanootz shirt and ship it to you.

LOL. I got something better.

If I flip town, you donate $20 to your local chapter of National Multiple Sclerosis Society. If I flip scum or Loki, I'll donate the $20.

I'm hesitant to say it's that easy, but I could go with SMC/JC as scum and potentially Seph as Loki. The only reason I say Seph instead of Barm is because I don't know Barm, but Seph is playing differently than normal and I generally can gauge whether he's town or scum. I also agree with CTM/Womby as town, pretty much since d1. I don't think that's gonna change for me.

Can you elaborate a bit on Seph please?

If I flip town, you donate $20 to your local chapter of National Multiple Sclerosis Society. If I flip scum or Loki, I'll donate the $20.

Deal

What's the deal gonna be for if I flip town?

Yeah, I do.  It's called mafia probably isn't stupid.  Getting rid of the only scum besides them and letting the townies figure out their roles before endgame is beneficial to mafia how?

If Loki can kill (we don't know he can't) it would make sense to off him ASAP before he kills a mafia member.

And letting townies know their roles is null because it would also let mafia know their roles, putting both sides back on even footing like a normal game.

If Loki can kill (we don't know he can't) it would make sense to off him ASAP before he kills a mafia member.

And letting townies know their roles is null because it would also let mafia know their roles, putting both sides back on even footing like a normal game.

If Loki can kill, who has he killed?

IM LIKELY VANILLA TOWN SO MY DEATH WONT HURT THE TOWN, BUT IT WILL HELP SCUM HUNT.

FOCUS ON NAE AND LIZZIE

Really don't like this.

If there was anything that was going to get me to vote you it'll probably be this.

The charity of your choice. Just PM me the link.

I'm fine with any so long as the actual illness research/help gets the money and not some greedy ceo or something.  I no longer donate to Susan G Komen breast cancer for that reason.  VERY VERY little of it actually goes towards helping cancer patients.

Really don't like this.

If there was anything that was going to get me to vote you it'll probably be this.

Nolder, you suck at this game and you're fake cop claim got me killed the other game. So you voting for me has no bearing on my existence

Cut that sh*t out right now. Making these kinds of statements is way outside the spirit of the game.

I'm fine with any so long as the actual illness research/help gets the money and not some greedy ceo or something.  I no longer donate to Susan G Komen breast cancer for that reason.  VERY VERY little of it actually goes towards helping cancer patients.

Im not a SGK fan either, but there are other worthy charities.

I usually do St. Jude's chldren ... started donating thru work (walmart) when I found out it really does go to the kids... one of my coworkers got the donation a few years back for her little boy.  He had slim chances of making it to 3.  He's now 7. :)

Why?

Unless I'm off he's not at L-1 so the claim was pretty unnecessary, I don't like claims anyway regardless, vanillas should never claim, don't like the capslock as it feels like an AtE (shouting), don't like the redirect to someone I think is town and someone I'm leaning town on. Reason enough?

Yes, I know the difference between evidence and proof.

Halia being dead is evidence.

JiF claiming he targeted Halia is evidence.

The lack of counter is evidence.

That doesnt mean JiF is Loki. But its enough to make svum act on it. That you don't see the town benefit for scum believing that is telling.

061412_sveum.jpg

Dale Sveum approves this message

Archived