Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jif do you have anything else to say while you're here?

Not really. Just think 80 and Liz are trying way too hard to be town. Neither care about this game or play this even keeled. Al too.

Barm and Seph could be coasting.

Those are my observations from catching up.

Alright, that's a fair interpretation I guess. From my standpoint, I don't like it when the majority of the game becomes timid. 

At least you're voting me for a good reason.

I actually liked this vote, until I saw apes post about it

Interesting development...this Ape train.  I actually called for this.  Surprised to see it play out.  Need to look back.

fwiw...the DMers in this game are all laying low.  Most likely trying to get a gauge on how we play this.  Hallia and Barm especially.  Do not like Nolder's play here as well even though he's more one of us now.  Play is reticent.  Unwillingly to mix it up.  No known roles so I'm unsure why he takes this approach.

I wanted to post this so I don't forget. Ape's train is starting to get serious, and this looks like it could be derailment. This is on page 28

Vote Count

Pac (1) - Jetscode

Nolder (1) - SMC

Seph (1) - Alanna

Jetscode (2) - Nae, Barm

Lizzie (1) -  Lily

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Smash (1) - Hallia

Hallia (2) - Pac, Wombat

Integrity (5) - Seph, 80, CTM, Lizzie, JiF

CTM (2) - Integrity, Nolder

With 17 players alive, 9 to lynch

Deadline is Noon Eastern on Thursday

Looking at this, the ape train looks really good.

I forgot to put in a night action.

Lies.  You were here before the end of night and even said you thought about putting in a self action due to possibly killing town Hallia and due to your hypothesis that you'd be very inactive because your wifi is sketchy.

golfing...  and catching up on this is stomach churning.  everyone ignoring the best case of the game in wombat.

I liked your case, wombat is one of my bottom few. I'll be posting something about him shortly.

nothing in these last 9 pages has changed my mind even a little.  I think Wombat is scum or loki and for some reason he's getting a free ride.

If no one else votes him I'll move to Nolder or SMC who are up there for me as well.  Of the 3 I think Wombat is the dirtiest because he's the cleanest (more advanced mafia play).

Might have to be another game where during the post game I quote my case and say I told you so..  sigh.

It really feels like I struck a nerve with nolder there, and I wasn't even posting about him.

Please, tell us why I am scum. Because right now, I think your full of ****

Why would you strike a nerve with me if you weren't posting about me? That makes no sense.

nothing in these last 9 pages has changed my mind even a little.  I think Wombat is scum or loki and for some reason he's getting a free ride.

If no one else votes him I'll move to Nolder or SMC who are up there for me as well.  Of the 3 I think Wombat is the dirtiest because he's the cleanest (more advanced mafia play).

Might have to be another game where during the post game I quote my case and say I told you so..  sigh.

Using tactics from the Ape school of mafia eh?

Lies. You were here before the end of night and even said you thought about putting in a self action due to possibly killing town Hallia and due to your hypothesis that you'd be very inactive because your wifi is sketchy.

Not lying. I forgot. I'm not exactly 100% engaged.

Unvote

Vote Seph

Seph is clearly the scumiest person in the game right now and needs to be eliminated ASAP. If you are town you should vote and lynch him.

I think you just took the cake on that one nolder

It really feels like I struck a nerve with nolder there, and I wasn't even posting about him.

Please, tell us why I am scum. Because right now, I think your full of ****

Wtf is this?

Archived