Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

nothing in these last 9 pages has changed my mind even a little.  I think Wombat is scum or loki and for some reason he's getting a free ride.

If no one else votes him I'll move to Nolder or SMC who are up there for me as well.  Of the 3 I think Wombat is the dirtiest because he's the cleanest (more advanced mafia play).

Might have to be another game where during the post game I quote my case and say I told you so..  sigh.

I think you are trying to play up your reputation for buffoonery and impotence right now.  You trying to coast?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok.

JC, where you at on Barm and JiF right now?

Barm is low post count avoid conflict kind of scum.  Within in my top 3 for today.

JiF is distracted townie...although I donot like his claim that he didn't use his NA.  Pretty sure he was online during the night.  In my top 7 or so.

Barm is low post count avoid conflict kind of scum.  Within in my top 3 for today.

JiF is distracted townie...although I donot like his claim that he didn't use his NA.  Pretty sure he was online during the night.  In my top 7 or so.

100 percent positive he was online during the night.  He played the oops my bad card and asked if he should selfie just in case he does have some sort of kill action in part because of killing a townie and in part because of inactivity/sketchy wifi.  SMC then told him to just go ahead and shoot me.

Agreed on Barm by the way.  He's not my top scumdar but hes on it.  And in your top seven???  Who is your top 7 in order of scummiest to just a possibility?

Ok, so the reason you switched from Barm to Nolder is that Nolder is scummier to you?  I have Barm as solidly scummy and am wavering on Nolder.

I skimmed over a bit of the early game for some info on the Seph/Laine/Barm dynamic btw.  I can see where Seph is coming from on Laine, but I'm not sure I agree with it or that it should be a significant part of a case on Barm.  That being said, I still think Barm is scummy because his votes are crap and he hasn't really said much.  Withholding judgment on Laine.

Ok, so the reason you switched from Barm to Nolder is that Nolder is scummier to you?  I have Barm as solidly scummy and am wavering on Nolder.

I have Barm and Nolder about the same.  Nolder looked like he was protecting Ape.  He switched to Ape when the Ape gave up.

I skimmed over a bit of the early game for some info on the Seph/Laine/Barm dynamic btw.  I can see where Seph is coming from on Laine, but I'm not sure I agree with it or that it should be a significant part of a case on Barm.  That being said, I still think Barm is scummy because his votes are crap and he hasn't really said much.  Withholding judgment on Laine.

Same

100 percent positive he was online during the night. He played the oops my bad card and asked if he should selfie just in case he does have some sort of kill action in part because of killing a townie and in part because of inactivity/sketchy wifi. SMC then told him to just go ahead and shoot me.

I was online. I was waiting to see what people thought about me doing and forgot to put something in. Then woke up and noticed it was day. I thought Kivdog was doing his religion thing and wouldn't be around and have time.

I didnt put in an action. 100% truth

I think you are trying to play up your reputation for buffoonery and impotence right now.  You trying to coast?

yeah..  spending an hour reading your game and putting a case together is me "coasting".

which incidentally is a hilariously hypocritical accusation coming from the guy who has done nothing but coast the last 92 pages. 

Agreed on Barm by the way.  He's not my top scumdar but hes on it.  And in your top seven???  Who is your top 7 in order of scummiest to just a possibility?

I saw this...just not really interested in stating anymore than a top 3 or 4.  You made the cut fwiw.

yeah..  spending an hour reading your game and putting a case together is me "coasting".

which incidentally is a hilariously hypocritical accusation coming from the guy who has done nothing but coast the last 92 pages. 

Can you provide the executive summary?  Other than he's too clean.

I saw this...just not really interested in stating anymore than a top 3 or 4.  You made the cut fwiw.

Meaning you still have me in your top 4 yet you keep saying townie post to things I've said as well as flat out said you feel iffy on me more than once.  I don't think your case/read on me is as strong as you pretend it is.

I try to keep this game simple.  I judge actions.  I don't try to gauge his meta.  We have all played well and we have all played clumsy.  sh*t happens.

Yeah.  Ultimately, that's why I'm voting Barm right now, but you can't keep it too simple.  Otherwise, we'd just be voting people for being wrong.

Can you provide the executive summary?  Other than he's too clean.

Don't get caught up in the theatricality of my case (which is done for entertainment purposes) and focus on the message you dolt.

I'm not restating the case I put up last night and is easily available if you got back about 10 pages.

He claims he wasn't really around during the "quick" Lily lynch but I quoted no less than 15 posts from him at the time it was going down.  Not only did he not comment on what was happening but he didn't vote anyone at all.

That's IN ADDITION to the previous 50 or so posts of his where he hasn't looked to engage anyone but the Ape.  Even when he went after him it was with gentle jabs ie "Ape just doesn't look town to me right now" etc.

He's floating through the game like a wounded jellyfish.

It probably takes like 15 minutes max to skim through D2 with ctrl+F "WWWW."  And ultimately, that's all you seemed to have read.

Meaning you still have me in your top 4 yet you keep saying townie post to things I've said as well as flat out said you feel iffy on me more than once.  I don't think your case/read on me is as strong as you pretend it is.

You had a couple of good posts but don't get carried away...you pushed my lynch hard...which gave the Ape some wiggle room....that's still my strongest indicator of your alignment...obviously I've moved on for the moment...if only because SMC was the only player interested in seeing you swing.

It probably takes like 15 minutes max to skim through D2 with ctrl+F "WWWW."  And ultimately, that's all you seemed to have read.

Incorrect, wrongbat.

I read your entire game thus far and have commented on it.  You've done nothing.

Incorrect, wrongbat.

I read your entire game thus far and have commented on it.  You've done nothing.

So you missed the parts where I actively engaged Nolder, Smash, Hally, 80, and Seph all before I started in on the Ape?  Maybe you should get yourself tested.

Vote Count

CTM (2) - Barm, Smash

Pac (3) - Nae, JiF, Integrity

Nolder (1) - SMC

Wombat (6) - Lily, Pac, Lizzie, Nolder, 80, Jetscode

Seph (1) - Alanna

80 (2) - Wombat, CTM

With 17 players alive, 9 to lynch

Wombat's highwater mark.

You had a couple of good posts but don't get carried away...you pushed my lynch hard...which gave the Ape some wiggle room....that's still my strongest indicator of your alignment...obviously I've moved on for the moment...if only because SMC was the only player interested in seeing you swing.

I really don't think I pushed it as hard as you are claiming.  I answered questions directed at me about why my vote was on you.  I listed reasons for it, answering said questions.  I feel like repeating this alot is going to come off as just making excuses but for realz yo.. this is my first game in over 2 years.  I'm gonna be rusty and I'm gonna be flopping around making nooby mistakes because I have to refind my footing.  Think back about how many times I've said thinks like yeah you are right, hmm i didn't think of that, etc... 

Womby for one pointed out that he, as well as ctm, was one who made an actual case on ape.  Sorry I just can't float with "seems scummy to me" as a legit reason... SMC is very strongly coming at me with the same "logic" and I know my alignment so it just kinda solidifies my case that gut feeling can be flawed.... can i look back on the CTM/Ape argument now in hindsight and see major flaws in Ape's arguments?  Sure... starting with the refusal to read the first 10 pages... he had no need to pay much attention to it as he knew who scum was already.  I still saw too many (pac, smc, etc) boldly saying they didn't care if he was scum or town they just wanted to lynch him for past games or on principle.  (since womby keeps asking why i keep stating the same thing about the whole lynch)  I don't know how else to explain it.  As Alanna put it... you must thimk I'm the most incredibly stupid scum to ever play the game if you think I'd defend him this strongly and KEEP stubbornly making my point about the flaws I saw in "casing" or lack there of.  I'm painting a target on my head as evidenced by SMC's constant need to ride me and you and CTM keeping me on your probably scum list and that's either a really really stupid ballsy scum move... or I'm really town and advocating how much I hate the running people up quickly tactic used here.  I've been lynched by ya'll more than once before I even had time to come on and defend myself.

That looks like I meant Womby's case was just "seems scummy".  Sorry didn't mean it to come out like that.  I meant very few gave reasons beyond that.

Sorry I keep hasing and rehashing that point but it just irks me that people think a solid case against someone is "they seem scummy".

Archived