Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm up to 45 on my re read.

These four are my strongest town reads, if I am misclearing anyone, it would be pac. I just can't see ctm, lizzie, or 80 ever being scum

Ctm

Lizzie

Pac

Smc, I keep thinking of ctm when I read his posts. I will need to do a iso, but I have in my notes he is a town lean.

Jc I have seen his scum games, and I'm not seeing that play here. There are a couple of things that bug me. Early on he fos integ on post #95 then on #96 votes wombat. I feel like him being the opposing train, bodes very well for him though.

Jif, seemed to be all over the place early on. He had some good points. I just found it odd the way he moved his votes around. I need to iso him, but I was thinking about the smash kill. He and smash were really getting into it, it would make sense if jig was scum.

I think the lynch needs to be with these people.

Wombat - goes back and fourth on ape, never taking a stand until he actually votes as the 5th voter I believe. 

The point on Wombat I was talking about earlier was his post, that lead nolder to vote ape. I'm having trouble viewing this as a town asking someone a question. More of, giving a out.

AlannaLynn, makes townie like posts about various mechanics. Content gets a little better, I still need to reread her d2. Also Barms list with her as the strongest town read.

Nolder. Looks the worst after d1. He constantly defends ape, and in my opinion points to him being scum. I stated this already, but I disliked how his vote on ape, was only after the fact wombat mentions, that he always votes self voters. I don't understand why he would have to remind you... it seems like he was giving you a reason to vote him, without looking suspicious after the way you defended him.

Barmacral, has alanna and wombat as the strongest town reads. Alanna makes no sense, and his wombat read was because of his fast building train. The ting that bugs me, is he was the third person to bring that up as a argument for him. 

His play hasn't been the best (and yes I know I'm being a hippocrit, but I'm working on stepping my game up)

Naeann- I have started feeling better about Naeann recently. I'm still not sold, but I don't ever see her being w/w with nolder.

Integrity28, on 05 Aug 2015 - 11:32 AM, said:

How am I lying? You referenced that game as an example of being aggressive. I guess you define aggressive as deferring to logic and whimpering while I steamrolled you and the town? If you were aggressive, I don't live. You've been far more aggressive here, without a cop guilty, than you were then when you had everything in your favor to come after me. 

If you want to devolve things further and bump posts, go for it. If we're going to do this, then I want you to define a specific context for aggressiveness, then show examples from both this game and that game, that reinforce the definition. This way, there's no spin, no revisionist history. Do it like a pragmatist. Define it, then provide tangible examples. 

For me, I define aggressive with the amount of effort and leadership exhibited, in contrast to the amount of substance, and the outcome.

SMC's game: moderate effort and more cooperation than leadership, decent substance trumped by cop guilty, you didn't get me lynched 

This game: high effort and clear leadership, no substance at all, you've got a good swarm surrounding me and I'm the only person to get 5 votes other than wombat on all of D1

To me, this game shows far more aggressiveness. Like your game depends on it.

You seem desperate.

I'll self-vote now, because I like to call bluffs... 

unvote, vote ape

Nolder, on 05 Aug 2015 - 11:37 AM, said:

Stupid monkey.

Whoever is pulling the strings here is counting on you melting down.

If you can't hold your spaghetti then unvote and leave the thread until deadline passes.

WWWWombat, on 05 Aug 2015 - 11:44 AM, said:

Ugh.  sh*t just got messy.

WWWWombat, on 05 Aug 2015 - 11:50 AM, said:

Not buying the argument against CTM btw.  Not sure what to think of Ape's self vote.

Here is Ape's self vote, and it looks extremely fake. Here are nold and Wombat's response, and I just find the odd. Wombat was fence sitting on ape for awhile, and nolder just defended him, and was one of the people ape seemed to avoid getting into it with/ having a discussion with.

Ok off to bed, and I'll try to

Finish up tomorrow.

I think you just took the cake on that one nolder

It really feels like I struck a nerve with nolder there, and I wasn't even posting about him.

Please, tell us why I am scum. Because right now, I think your full of ****

This makes no sense???

Both.  You kind of came out of nowhere about him being the scummiest and then he massively overreacted to it.

This.

Nolder dodging the question?

Same

I feel so judged.

I'm up to 45 on my re read.

These four are my strongest town reads, if I am misclearing anyone, it would be pac. I just can't see ctm, lizzie, or 80 ever being scum

Ctm

Lizzie

Pac

Smc, I keep thinking of ctm when I read his posts. I will need to do a iso, but I have in my notes he is a town lean.

Jc I have seen his scum games, and I'm not seeing that play here. There are a couple of things that bug me. Early on he fos integ on post #95 then on #96 votes wombat. I feel like him being the opposing train, bodes very well for him though.

Jif, seemed to be all over the place early on. He had some good points. I just found it odd the way he moved his votes around. I need to iso him, but I was thinking about the smash kill. He and smash were really getting into it, it would make sense if jig was scum.

I think the lynch needs to be with these people.

Wombat - goes back and fourth on ape, never taking a stand until he actually votes as the 5th voter I believe. 

The point on Wombat I was talking about earlier was his post, that lead nolder to vote ape. I'm having trouble viewing this as a town asking someone a question. More of, giving a out.

AlannaLynn, makes townie like posts about various mechanics. Content gets a little better, I still need to reread her d2. Also Barms list with her as the strongest town read.

Nolder. Looks the worst after d1. He constantly defends ape, and in my opinion points to him being scum. I stated this already, but I disliked how his vote on ape, was only after the fact wombat mentions, that he always votes self voters. I don't understand why he would have to remind you... it seems like he was giving you a reason to vote him, without looking suspicious after the way you defended him.

Barmacral, has alanna and wombat as the strongest town reads. Alanna makes no sense, and his wombat read was because of his fast building train. The ting that bugs me, is he was the third person to bring that up as a argument for him. 

His play hasn't been the best (and yes I know I'm being a hippocrit, but I'm working on stepping my game up)

Naeann- I have started feeling better about Naeann recently. I'm still not sold, but I don't ever see her being w/w with nolder.

Wait. It's a point against me that I'm on someone else's town list? Lol. Thanks Seph... you're really killing my game. I thought I'd actually had good content at the beginning... apparently not :rolleyes:

I mostly agree with your town list, I think you could easily trade Wombat with Pac though. Nae should also be up there, imo. SMC, JC, Nolder has scum in them. 

Could not make sense of your last post.

genuis!

Happens here all the time.  I search for a computer or something for the office next thing I know Im seeing adds here for whatever I searched.  Seriously though.  You are more than capable.  Dr Crushlove could help you with the add. Something simple. clever yet completely honest.  "Want some fun with a little regret? Hit up Glenn because Im a sure bet."

Happens here all the time.  I search for a computer or something for the office next thing I know Im seeing adds here for whatever I searched.  Seriously though.  You are more than capable.  Dr Crushlove could help you with the add. Something simple. clever yet completely honest.  "Want some fun with a little regret? Hit up Glenn because Im a sure bet."

Ctm's name is Glenn?  o.0

. Only here. He never gives his real name or post pictures of himself. Pretty sure he is a former Jet player.

I have never posted a picture of myself either.  I remember I convinced alot of you to do so several years ago though.

<------- avi is herself. Nothing to hide. :ph34r:

You look like my cardiologist. Thought it was her. Wish it was. I'm sick of doing stress test. Great idea lets make a fat dude with an overworked heart run on an elevated treadmill. Pretty sure they do nothing with the results other than laugh at us. It's funny because I'm fat.

You look like my cardiologist. Thought it was her. Wish it was. I'm sick of doing stress test. Great idea lets make a fat dude with an overworked heart run on an elevated treadmill. Pretty sure they do nothing with the results other than laugh at us. It's funny because I'm fat.

:( Well, do I at least give you warm and fuzzies? I try to be nice most of the time

It remains unlikely to me that Ape would have voted alone on JC and I have been focusing on Nae because of her dismissiveness over the claim against Ape and her initial deflection as a defense.  But, the probability remains the same for the other person on the JC train unaccounted for (Barm, while Nolder flipped from Barm to Ape late).  No one wants to join me on voting Nae, so to test my theory, the proper scum candidate is Barm, as a matter of deduction.

Unvote: Nae

Vote: Barm

Archived