Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

You're over thinking the situation Lizzie.

If I was scum you'd think I'd just hammer Barm and pop the champagne on another successful mislynch.

How does asking him for last words before hammering make me scum? 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what really pings about Nolder and SMC? The Barm train, like the Lily train, like the Wombat train, grew quickly. The SMC and Nolder trains, they didn't catch too much steam.

The Barm train did not grow quickly. Or rather, the first one didn't this one did. Recall he had a train yesterday and it went nowhere which is why I tried my Seph thing.

I'm really not arguing your point there. Makes sense to me. I am not voting you anymore. I think we just caught Nolder anyway.

Fair enough.

Well I'm not sure there's anything you could say at this point that would save you.

I like most of the people voting you for town so I'm not too worried about it being a scum train, you said you didn't get any results on your night actions and told us your targets, you told us your suspects.

Is there anything else you want to talk about that wasn't already discussed?

Two people have unvoted me since I showed up, so while it is possible that it is too late to save myself, this idea that all possible discussion is done and I might as well shut up and go away is stupid and scummy as hell.

Fair enough.

Two people have unvoted me since I showed up, so while it is possible that it is too late to save myself, this idea that all possible discussion is done and I might as well shut up and go away is stupid and scummy as hell.

Ok, sorry, continue discussing what you want. I've got the time to wait. Personally I love these final moments so I'm not as overeager to end it as you think. If I was I would have just hammered you.

Ok, sorry, continue discussing what you want. I've got the time to wait. Personally I love these final moments so I'm not as overeager to end it as you think. If I was I would have just hammered you.

He hasn't been at l-1 yet has he?  Last I checked he was at l-2 and I think everyone was basically waiting to see if he'd come around and chime in.. I know  I was.  I don't like your play the last few pages tbh.  I'm with Lizzie... ew.

He hasn't been at l-1 yet has he?  Last I checked he was at l-2 and I think everyone was basically waiting to see if he'd come around and chime in.. I know  I was.  I don't like your play the last few pages tbh.  I'm with Lizzie... ew.

Pretty sure he was until JC and Lizzie changed votes? I guess I could have been wrong.

What's wrong with my play?

Same lol..  As soon as I read it I voted him.

He's my #2 anyway and no one cares about Wombat.

LOL

You're one to talk. I recall plenty of times you threw hammer before we were done discussing things with the lynched player.

Pretty sure he was until JC and Lizzie changed votes? I guess I could have been wrong.

What's wrong with my play?

LOL

You're one to talk. I recall plenty of times you threw hammer before we were done discussing things with the lynched player.

this is getting a little flaily

Of all the remaining players the one I remember the least of is Seph, so I did a quick ISO.

Dislikes all the above players on this list. Most of these are rarely if ever mentioned again.

The first vote on Ape.

This was the only comment on Lily before bringing her to L1

Beyond asking me a question (a decent one) this is the only notable comment on me, and that is the vote. Most of Seph's posts read very similar to the ones above, a tiny bit of content and maybe some good questions, but not a lot of anything.

Basically what I took away from Seph is he/she is playing the game very very safe and is staying so in the middle of the pack that nobody is noticing him/her. I don't think scum, but definitely a good candidate for Loki I'd say.

Found your Seph case. 

I know what's going to happen..  Wombat will be scum or Loki, I'll gloat, people will say I didn't play well because I couldn't convince them. 

You've muttered about it enough to peak my interest but I'm not going back to read either his posts or the random tid bits you've snuck in among your usual jackassery so if you'd like to present more than just a giant arrow flashing above your head pointing at Wombat I'm all ears.

VOTE COUNT

Barm (5) - Wombat, JiF, SMC, Jetscode, CTM

SMC (2) - Alanna, Nae

Wombat (1) - Pac

Seph (2) - Barm, 80

Nolder (1) - Lizzie

7 to lynch

DEADLINE IS 9PM EASTERN ON TUESDAY

Maybe you're the roleblocker.

Unvote, vote Nolder

wow that train on barm built quick

lynch all low posters?

Get em Pac

unvote vote Barm

@Nae: Here's where I got confused, you're right he was never at L-1 I was still counting JC when Lizzie voted. My bad.

@Nae: Here's where I got confused, you're right he was never at L-1 I was still counting JC when Lizzie voted. My bad.

Hmm now that you quoted that.. it looks like Lizzie thought the same.  He voted to put barm at what he thought was l-1 and told Pac to hammer.

Ew Lizzie.

sarcasm will get you nowhere toots

Probably not but I'm pretty frustrated.

People I'm reading as town or at least have a town lean on are voting me for ******* nothing.

Lizzie says I tried to end discussion when all I was saying is I don't think it will go anywhere, you didn't even give a reason, JC is on my case god only knows why.

I did the same thing you all did, talked with Barm and tried to eke out some more info before we lynch him and then there's this sudden turnabout.

Maybe it makes sense to you but it doesn't make any sense to me.

VOTE COUNT

Barm (4) - Wombat, JiF, SMC

SMC (2) - Alanna, Nae

Wombat (1) - Pac

Seph (1) -  80

Nolder (4) - Jetscode, Lizzie, Pac, Barm

7 to lynch

DEADLINE IS 9PM EASTERN ON TUESDAY

VC is off. Here I'll fix it.

Vote Barm

Apparently some mother****ers don't want me to be hammer. Ok, sure, fine whatever. Let someone else do it I guess.

Now it's out of my hands. Tie train. Make a decision.

Hmm now that you quoted that.. it looks like Lizzie thought the same.  He voted to put barm at what he thought was l-1 and told Pac to hammer.

Ew Lizzie.

Yes, I did...I won't make any excuses about it. Barm was very low in post count. The game was at a stalemate and I didn't have a good reason *not* to vote him because of the post count. Then Nolder chimed in, and I got a good reason to go another direction. Also, I like Barm's recent posts.

^ Not reading my posts.

Well I'm not sure there's anything you could say at this point that would save you.

I like most of the people voting you for town so I'm not too worried about it being a scum train, you said you didn't get any results on your night actions and told us your targets, you told us your suspects.

Is there anything else you want to talk about that wasn't already discussed?

Funny how you're still not discussing anything.

Archived