Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

My post count is low but I've voted and shared my suspicions and responded to people interacting with me. I've got plenty of content out there and it isn't my fault if people aren't smart enough to glean any useful information from it.

You sound like a salesman with a sh*tty product who blames the stupid public when they won't buy the sh*tty product.  

Up your game.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I did...I won't make any excuses about it. Barm was very low in post count. The game was at a stalemate and I didn't have a good reason *not* to vote him because of the post count. Then Nolder chimed in, and I got a good reason to go another direction. Also, I like Barm's recent posts.

Shiny objects man.  Shiny objects.

Why would the Doc protect scum?  

Dohohoho good one, did Ape come up with that one for you to pass along?

No seriously though my town lean on you is going away fast.

Only reason I had it in the first place is because I thought your interactions with Ape were sincere but considering he fooled me until the very end it's obvious my reads aren't so hot this game. Why are you so adamant about my being scum?

You sound like a salesman with a sh*tty product who blames the stupid public when they won't buy the sh*tty product.  

Up your game.

This.

Although I don't get why you're invested in him being town.

You sound like me with the Ape, cheerleading him to make a better defense instead of lynching him for the sh*tty one he's giving now.

You've muttered about it enough to peak my interest but I'm not going back to read either his posts or the random tid bits you've snuck in among your usual jackassery so if you'd like to present more than just a giant arrow flashing above your head pointing at Wombat I'm all ears.

^

Get this one to L1 and I'll hammer..  I methodically broke down why I think he's scum including copying and pasting no less than 15 of his posts.  Not only are you apparently too lazy to ready what I've posted but you followed it up by implying I haven't explained why he's suspicious.

Scum move.

Dude, your last actual case is from like page 76.  You should be battling like hell to make a case for someone else right now.  I will have no remorse if you flip town.

How about Nolder? Guy is saying I should give up, threatening to hammer when I'm L-2, blaming it on his mistakes and then giving the mod a hard time when the mod makes the same mistake. I'd say he's flailing.

I'm here and talking, I do believe you're the one who refuses to discuss.

Talking about nothing.

You're the one who said you had more to say. So say it.

What do you want to discuss? Deflategate? Might as well since you're clearly not talking about mafia here.

^

Get this one to L1 and I'll hammer..  I methodically broke down why I think he's scum including copying and pasting no less than 15 of his posts.  Not only are you apparently too lazy to ready what I've posted but you followed it up by implying I haven't explained why he's suspicious.

Scum move.

Quit tunnel visioning.  No one is following you on Wombat today.  How about commenting on the players we might actually lynch this day phase?

Quit tunnel visioning.  No one is following you on Wombat today.  How about commenting on the players we might actually lynch this day phase?

I'm not voting wombat a$$hole.

I've already commented on who I'll vote for and why.  No one is reading so whats the ******* point.

How about Nolder? Guy is saying I should give up, threatening to hammer when I'm L-2, blaming it on his mistakes and then giving the mod a hard time when the mod makes the same mistake. I'd say he's flailing.

You're just repeating what others just said.  What did he do Days 1 and 2 that were scummy?  Build a case.  Convince me.

Whoa whoa whoa hold your horses buddy, giving the mod a hard time? wtf.

He made a mistake on the VC it's not a big deal. Pretty much every person who mods does it a few times a game I wasn't getting on his case I was just pointing it out as a lead in to my vote.

Talk about an appeal to emotion holy crap.

You're just repeating what others just said.  What did he do Days 1 and 2 that were scummy?  Build a case.  Convince me.

Night two I targetted him because I had no real read on him yet. I'm looking, but it takes time because I am also needing to re-evaluate his past actions in light of his current ones.

When someone actually attempts to listen to him he calls them scum.  Lolz.  Going to continue ignoring his rants.  Trying to appease him got me nowhere.

When someone actually attempts to listen to him he calls them scum.  Lolz.  Going to continue ignoring his rants.  Trying to appease him got me nowhere.

yes he's basically become the ape the last few years

VOTE COUNT

Barm (5) - Wombat, JiF, SMC, Nolder, 80

SMC (2) - Alanna, Nae

Wombat (1) - Pac

Nolder (4) - Jetscode, Lizzie, Pac, Barm

7 to lynch

DEADLINE IS 9PM EASTERN ON TUESDAY

Pac unvoted Wombat and is voting Nolder isn't he?

Archived