Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excuse me for getting frustrated when everyone's answer for why they're voting someone is "HAY JUST LOOK BACK 37 PAGES AND FIND IT YOURSELF."

Yeah.  Getting tired of that.

that's not what's pinging

VC is off. Here I'll fix it.

Vote Barm

Apparently some mother****ers don't want me to be hammer. Ok, sure, fine whatever. Let someone else do it I guess.

Now it's out of my hands. Tie train. Make a decision.

Nolder, does this not read as being melodramatic to you? This is why I thought you were being hard on the mod, your attitude towards his mistake.

VOTE COUNT

Barm (5) - Wombat, JiF, SMC, Nolder, 80

SMC (2) - Alanna, Nae

Wombat (1) - Pac

Nolder (4) - Jetscode, Lizzie, Pac, Barm

7 to lynch

DEADLINE IS 9PM EASTERN ON TUESDAY

VOTE COUNT

SMC (2) - Alanna, Nae

Wombat (1) - Pac

7 to lynch

FTR...I'm liking these competing trains.  Want to see Seph, Alanna and Nae make a choice between these two before we lynch.  Of course, I could also replace either of these two with Seph.

Nolder, does this not read as being melodramatic to you? This is why I thought you were being hard on the mod, your attitude towards his mistake.

Nope. You're misconstruing it. I'm sorry if it came off that way and I hope Kiv knows I wasn't trying to be a dick towards him I was just saying the VC was wrong as a lead in to my vote, tying our trains.

Nope. You're misconstruing it. I'm sorry if it came off that way and I hope Kiv knows I wasn't trying to be a dick towards him I was just saying the VC was wrong as a lead in to my vote, tying our trains.

I can respect that and am happy to back off on that point.

Excuse me for getting frustrated when everyone's answer for why they're voting someone is "HAY JUST LOOK BACK 37 PAGES AND FIND IT YOURSELF."

Yeah.  Getting tired of that.

Those of us with memories greater than that of a gold fish are able to remember peoples cases or at least a couple points they've made.

I'M THE ONE getting tired of people who keep asking me to repeat something I took a whole page on less than 48 hours ago. 

Makes me think people are skimming or trying to piss me off to take away from my suspicions.

Ok so mostly Nolder played a fairly neutral game, but there's two things that stand out to me.

First:

Alright I waited long enough.

I think Ape is avoiding addressing me.

Unvote Vote Ape

This is the vote where he failed to policy lynch Ape for self-voting before finally bringing it up to L-1 when Wombat pointed it out. Before this he spent a lot of time vote-hopping. A teammate hoping to avoid the big train and eventually realising he couldn't?

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Barm (1) - CTM

Lily (8) - 80, Jetscode, Nolder, Lizzie, SMC, JiF, Seph, Pac
Lizzie (1) - Lily

I don't know why this quote shows as Nolder, it was Doggin's post that I was quoting. Anyways according to this vote count he was the third person on Lily's speed lynch. This is an easy bandwagon spot on a person that was easy to lynch. An excellent place for him to hide in the train. By itself it wouldn't be notable but accompanied with his vote on the Ape and his attempt to shut down conversation now before going completely nuts it screams potential scum. He could also be Loki but I'd more likely expect him to be scum.

FTR...I'm liking these competing trains.  Want to see Seph, Alanna and Nae make a choice between these two before we lynch.  Of course, I could also replace either of these two with Seph.

Pag is on Nolder and not Wombat... meaning they are both at 5.  I'm not putting either one of them at l-1.  I don't like Barm's inactivity level but that in and of it's own is not enough for me to put him at that spot.  Nolder is screwing the pooch in his actions up to and including his weird statment to Barm basically telling him to shut up and brace himself and then going coo coo when votes started shifting towards him.  Seph and SMC disappeared again.. not liking that.  Alanna is probably asleep.  

Ok so mostly Nolder played a fairly neutral game, but there's two things that stand out to me.

First:

This is the vote where he failed to policy lynch Ape for self-voting before finally bringing it up to L-1 when Wombat pointed it out. Before this he spent a lot of time vote-hopping. A teammate hoping to avoid the big train and eventually realising he couldn't?

I don't know why this quote shows as Nolder, it was Doggin's post that I was quoting. Anyways according to this vote count he was the third person on Lily's speed lynch. This is an easy bandwagon spot on a person that was easy to lynch. An excellent place for him to hide in the train. By itself it wouldn't be notable but accompanied with his vote on the Ape and his attempt to shut down conversation now before going completely nuts it screams potential scum. He could also be Loki but I'd more likely expect him to be scum.

1. Prior to voting Ape I actually stopped vote hopping. There was about an hour between when I asked Ape to address me and when I voted him. Not that any of that really matters imo. You can construe innocence or guilt from any of that depending on your preference or preconceived notions.

2. We all agreed that Lily was playing up the AtE too much. Like I said after she flipped some things are better left unsaid even if they're true. Telling people you're an easy lynch isn't going to make them want to lynch you less it just makes them wonder if you're trying to manipulate them into not lynching them by saying that. I don't much regret the Lily lynch. It made sense at the time, although we could have stretched it out a bit longer. There was no need to rush it.

VOTE COUNT

SMC (2) - Alanna, Nae

7 to lynch

Ahh nevermind the both at 5 then... I didn't see that he was just listed twice. (pac)

First:

This is a big "ping" factoring Nolder as potential scum imo.... it just doesn't sit right and his excuse that he was emotional(?) about it and buying into Ape's arguments as an excuse for something you policy do always seems flimsy.

Not really anything I can say in my defense since I feel like I'm playing like I normally do.

maybe i'm wrong.... wait and see what others say.. My perception is that you are usually fine getting lynched when town and don't fight too hard

Archived