Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But something doesn't add up, he said he targetted seph and jif, but has no results. He also said he doesn't know who his character is.

So how does he know he's a power role?

I think you're confusing him with JiF who said he didn't know who his character is.

Nolder said he could get modkilled if he revealed his character, or something to that affect.

You keep voting for a claimed power role and I'll know how you'll flip too.

Dude, whatever.  His reveal stinks to high heaven.  How can he claim to target Seph and JiF and at the same time admit he received no alignment info.  Plus he went all emotional with the self vote.  Exactly how would you expect Loki or scum to react to pressure? 

Dude, whatever.  His reveal stinks to high heaven.  How can he claim to target Seph and JiF and at the same time admit he received no alignment info.  Plus he went all emotional with the self vote.  Exactly how would you expect Loki or scum to react to pressure? 

If he's the doc, he wouldn't get an alignment info.

But something doesn't add up, he said he targetted seph and jif, but has no results. He also said he doesn't know who his character is.

So how does he know he's a power role?

I have some ideas, but they're probably wrong.  I'd like Nolder to clarify once he cools off, but ultimately, I'm buying what explanation he has given so far and am willing to work with that for the time being.

I think Nolder might react like this is he were Loki or town, but I don't see him being able to fake it as mafia.

For all your fervor on me manufacturing against you etc, you have put minimal effort towards my lynch.

Here I go have to explain it to you.

You're part of the larger "bussing crowd" which gives town lower probability of catching scum through process of elimination.  I can't waste my time on you until we resolve the Nae/Barm situation.  That's easier to deal with.

Also, note, like I told Alanna earlier, if either Nae/Barm were scum, the scum team would not pit one against the other but would rather create another train to leave Nae/Barm unresolved.  That is EXACTLY what happened today with the seph and Nolder trains.  

You'll be dealt with in due course, and your continued vote on Nolder will make it easier to discern your alignment.

I think Nolder might react like this is he were Loki or town, but I don't see him being able to fake it as mafia.

I was more than prepared to move back to Barm then he added more wifom.  Not sure what to think but his defense is awful and the self vote was awful.  The 80 reveals Doc.  Now what?  Let him off the hook cause some think he's town when he could just as simply be Loki?

I was more than prepared to move back to Barm then he added more wifom.  Not sure what to think but his defense is awful and the self vote was awful.  The 80 reveals Doc.  Now what?  Let him off the hook cause some think he's town when he could just as simply be Loki?

Awful doesn't necessarily mean scum though.  80 also soft claimed Loki, so I wouldn't worry too much about his doc claim.

SMC I'm like your arch nemesis. Why have you barely put any work towards my lynch? You've been calling me scum for daysssss

See my post above explaining it.

Besides, you're not worthy of being my nemesis.  

For smc:

how do you know your a power role, based on character?

Doesn't matter. I know I am rolled and have no further information to give. Take it or leave it. Actually just leave it and lynch me please I really don't want to spend the rest of the game with people taking snipes at whether everything I say is true or not.

No idea who my character is. Probably shouldn't talk about it anyway.

My only regret is that I'm not a double voter. I am very done with the BS in this game.

See my post above explaining it.

Besides, you're not worthy of being my nemesis.

Your post was a bunch of hot garbage. You've been calling me scum all game, which puts you in the minority of public opinion. You and Nolder have been slurping each other down all game. Put your money where your mouth is, Johnny Cockrane. Vote your best read.

He's not the doc, holy crap!  What Doc protects his top 2 loki suspects on consecutive nights?!?!

if he is the doc, he wouldn't know

the only people who know they are a power role are those getting results

or.. if you are one of the main characters like lilly...

Archived