Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

I understand and I agree.  We can't game the mod, but there could also be a chance that Doggin doesn't give results unless its scum.  But, again, I think he's the doc.

That said, Nolder's train is valuable and anyone pushing it is suspect IMO.  No way I've voting for a claimed power.  I'm sticking with Barm.

What makes you think he's the doc?  As you've been asked... why would he have picked his two biggest arguments of being scum?  I can see maybe night one doing that in case you're the cop but night two he'd know he wasn't the cop... I'm almost positive Kiv said cop would still get results back.  This doesn't add up and just makes my scum reading on you more clear the more sh*t you post.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if he is the doc, he wouldn't know

the only people who know they are a power role are those getting results

or.. if you are one of the main characters like lilly...

not you too..

just answer this question.  if he thinks there's a chance he's doc why is he protecting his top 2 loki suspects?  My understanding was an investigative role would get their results even though they're not told what their role is yet.

so...  if he didn't get a result on Seph then sure - he could surmise he's the doc..  if that's his belief why in the hell protect his next top loki suspect on N2?

What's the disconnect here?

Note SMC and Wombat grandstanding to protect Nolder at all costs.  They seemed to have everything figured out despite the fact what he's saying lacks logic.

Nolder is being almost completely illogical.  He's also literally begging people to vote him.  Does that make him scum?

You unvoted your self vote because it's in bad spirit of the game yadda yadda but your poopy diaper whine fest woe is me party is also in poor spirit of the game dude.

It's incredibly disrespectful to Kiv.  If you are that butthurt that people were attacking you, not believing you, voting you, etc..and feel done with mafia in general and are weary of playing then ask him to let you bow out of the game instead of sh*tting all over it and him.  You are losing my respect for you as a player and as a person with each sh*t you are taking on Kiv and his game.

While your lovely death would bring me a level of satisfaction, at the very least to prove my theory, you were not my target last night. I self-targeted.

As to JiF, I have my doubts, especially after he claimed that he "forgot" to put in a NA.

bizarre game from the twink for sure, not sure what to make of it

Other than the obvious very stupid set up confusion where I honestly just wasnt paying attention, I've told you guys everything I've done. I'm being honest with everything because I realize I'm not engaged. I'm trying to help.

I'm town. I targeted Hali. I forgot to put a night action in.

I'm in Nicaragua I could give 2 sh*ts about this game. I'm trying to be respectful and play when I can and not ask for a sub because that's never fun for anyone.

You unvoted your self vote because it's in bad spirit of the game yadda yadda but your poopy diaper whine fest woe is me party is also in poor spirit of the game dude.

It's incredibly disrespectful to Kiv.  If you are that butthurt that people were attacking you, not believing you, voting you, etc..and feel done with mafia in general and are weary of playing then ask him to let you bow out of the game instead of sh*tting all over it and him.  You are losing my respect for you as a player and as a person with each sh*t you are taking on Kiv and his game.

Pretty much.  Unless he's just scum.

Nolder is being almost completely illogical.  He's also literally begging people to vote him.  Does that make him scum?

I could make a case for every scenario.. 

- scum has already lost GF and if he thinks he's rolled scum then why not go nuts.

- ticked off Loki thinking things were going his way when he suddenly got slapped around

- townie who thinks he's rolled up melting down

what I was waiting to hear was who he targeted.  If he said Barm I would have instantly unvoted and voted barm..  instead he says Seph and JiF...  he's been hinting at them being scum but if he got a guilty whats the whole Barm fiasco about?

and he's not the doc for reasons I've said multiple times.

so basically I have no idea which one he is but leaning ticked off dirty guy.  his targets, lack of results, and voting patterns don't match up.

I've had very similar meltdowns as scum or sk.

wtf do you people want from me?

I've told you basically everything I know that wont get me modkilled and stopped voting myself

what else do you even want?

I want you to actually play instead of this bullsh*t "i don't care anymore, **** you all" crap you are pulling.

Your post was a bunch of hot garbage. You've been calling me scum all game, which puts you in the minority of public opinion. You and Nolder have been slurping each other down all game. Put your money where your mouth is, Johnny Cockrane. Vote your best read.

Why would I vote you now when we could deal with the POE on Nae/Barm? Voting you now is a waste of time, like your posts since night phase.

not you too..

just answer this question.  if he thinks there's a chance he's doc why is he protecting his top 2 loki suspects?  My understanding was an investigative role would get their results even though they're not told what their role is yet.

so...  if he didn't get a result on Seph then sure - he could surmise he's the doc..  if that's his belief why in the hell protect his next top loki suspect on N2?

What's the disconnect here?

I'm saying the same thing dummy. I don't understand how he knows he's a power role

Other than the obvious very stupid set up confusion where I honestly just wasnt paying attention, I've told you guys everything I've done. I'm being honest with everything because I realize I'm not engaged. I'm trying to help.

I'm town. I targeted Hali. I forgot to put a night action in.

I'm in Nicaragua I could give 2 sh*ts about this game. I'm trying to be respectful and play when I can and not ask for a sub because that's never fun for anyone.

Nolder or Barm.  Don't give a sh*t how much you've read.  Just a gut read.

Don't care anymore.

don't go out like this.. not sure what has you so pissed... Your not knew to this game, townies get lynched all the time but your acting like us putting a few votes on you is the most flagrant thing that's ever happenned.

Archived