Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wtf do you people want from me?

I've told you basically everything I know that wont get me modkilled and stopped voting myself

what else do you even want?

Do you know anything more than the rest of us?  If yes, splain.

Funny thing is...I fully intended to move back and lynch Barm in fact I almost did so...but I waited so I could get each player's opinion on the record...then you blew up.  

Sucks to be you this game I guess.

he said he doesn't know his character though. I've bumped that for you

Yes, but names have been mentioned which would be power roles. He can read.

If someone said Elmo was a likely power role and you have Elmore as your character you don't need to know Sesame Street to know you're likely a power.

Yes, but names have been mentioned which would be power roles. He can read.

If someone said Elmo was a likely power role and you have Elmore as your character you don't need to know Sesame Street to know you're likely a power.

he said he didn't know who his character was???

he said he didn't know who his character was???

He said he didnt know Norse mythology so he wouldn't know who Odin, Frigga or Heimdell was. Didn't mean he can't read.

BTW, Doggin didn't do town any favors with these selections if true.

Says the guy who didn't vote Scum Godfather but is voting for the town's claimed power role

one of the biggest reason I'm still on him is you and Wombat playing Cochran and F Lee Bailey to Nolders OJ.

I'd bet all of the Apes Apettes that at least 1 of you 3 is as dirty as CTM's cargo shorts.

Whatever. The results I got were someone I didn't even target. How is that possible

it means you are a watcher, the person you got visited who you targetted... but don't say, cause unless they died it's probably townie

He said he didnt know Norse mythology so he wouldn't know who Odin, Frigga or Heimdell was. Didn't mean he can't read.

BTW, Doggin didn't do town any favors with these selections if true.

i dunno, i took it literally "i have no idea who my character is".. like jif didn't know

it means you are a watcher, the person you got visited who you targetted... but don't say, cause unless they died it's probably townie

which backs up my point on Nolder..  I was thinking "is this guy claiming watcher" but Lizzie just volunteered that isn't what's going on.

so if Nol isn't cop (no results), isn't doc (for his protection choices), isn't watcher, isn't vig, what is he?

and how souped up is this town supposed to be?

You guys don't understand what I'm saying. I KNOW how watcher works. I got results that I DIDNT TARGET.

if you know what you're talking about, which is highly doubtful, then what you're implying is that there is a redirector.

Archived