Start talking about the game.

Did that already, got me nowhere.

Why are you town?

Kiv roled me that way.

Why are Seph and JiF Loki?

They are playing aloof.

Who should die today?

Hopefully me.

Why did you melt down for no apparent reason?

I think I had plenty of reasons.

don't go out like this.. not sure what has you so pissed... Your not knew to this game, townies get lynched all the time but your acting like us putting a few votes on you is the most flagrant thing that's ever happenned.

How about offering someone last words as a common courtesy when (I thought) they're at L-1 and getting my a$$hole reamed by someone who has had some of the worst games in recent memory the past 3-6 months. Let's start there.

If you feel so strongly that SMC is scum why not vote him?

He's a ******* moron that's why. Tired of sugar coating it.

He's the worst mafia player I've seen since Darthe.

You know that saying about a broken clock being right twice a day?

It doesn't apply to Lizzie. He must be scum because I refuse to believe he bumbled onto Ape's trail with the record he's had playing with us thus far.

How about offering someone last words as a common courtesy when (I thought) they're at L-1 and getting my a$$hole reamed by someone who has had some of the worst games in recent memory the past 3-6 months. Let's start there.

Grow a backbone?  This is mafia not nursery school.

noder, jif wasn't even online

It doesn't apply to Lizzie. He must be scum because I refuse to believe he bumbled onto Ape's trail with the record he's had playing with us thus far.

You don't have to be a grouch

Lizzie is like Mafia Rainman.

Like I said, Lizzie is one dumb lizard. How coukd you not understand what the result meant?

I stand by my belief that Nolder is the doc. After N1 he wouldn't know what his role was because he got no results according to him. He said he targeted seph N1 and got nothing. That didnt disprove anything.

I targeted Pac N1 and myself N2, got nothing both times. Because I know Norse mythology snd based on townie death I figured I was roleless.

Archived