Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said, Lizzie is one dumb lizard. How coukd you not understand what the result meant?

I stand by my belief that Nolder is the doc. After N1 he wouldn't know what his role was because he got no results according to him. He said he targeted seph N1 and got nothing. That didnt disprove anything.

I targeted Pac N1 and myself N2, got nothing both times. Because I know Norse mythology snd based on townie death I figured I was roleless.

this is outrageous.

Thats my theory.Scum couldnt take a chance JiF wasn't Loki so they tried to NK him but Nolder protected him inadvertently.

Ok ready for a math question? What is 1/12*1/12??

The answer= the probability of scum shooting Loki and Nolder blocking it

The numbers? 6 tenths OF 1%.... 0.006 probability

Great wifom though

Probably didn't care what you said, what was it again?

Where do I start?  Back before your emo fest you listed the players and what your read on them was.. I was the only solid town read you had.  You never said why... it's clearly not from the results of any night actions you had since I wasn't even someone you targeted.

Where do I start?  Back before your emo fest you listed the players and what your read on them was.. I was the only solid town read you had.  You never said why... it's clearly not from the results of any night actions you had since I wasn't even someone you targeted.

So...is there a question there?

Archived