Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

This POE was, had to be scum voting JC with Ape.. lets just lynch everyone who did that. If Nae is scum, it'd have been 335 effective...

If Nae is not scum, the late ape voters, non voters will have a higher hit rate

But don't forget the greater accumulation of information as we progress POE.  In other words, it's not a static POE because the variables change as we learn more because scum and town have to continue to act.

Pac's late-train antics is such new information that guides POE.  We may get even more information after night which will direct POE.

It still remained better odds to go after Nae/Barm then try to wade through the Ape train based on casing and hunches.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta give SMC credit..  it was painfully obvious he was going to do this no matter what I did which is why I let him.  Wanted to see who would follow.

This morning I looked at it and still didn't like the case on Barm.  Everyone wants to act like it was a gimmie (even the people who weren't voting him) which is crap.

So I figured no matter what I did this would happen:

- If I hammered Barm and he was scum I bussed him

- If I voted Seph and he was scum I bussed him

- If I voted either and they were innocent then I was scum protecting the other

- If I didn't move my vote I was "avoiding the train".

This is the the same crap the Ape tried to blame for last game..  what kind of novice would I be to blatantly refuse to vote a scummate rather than nestle in on him mid way through his train (which is a good place to look).

I saw the writing on the wall this morning and said F it..  I'm not switching from my #1 read which I STILL SAY IS WOMBAT.

If nothing else all the nonsense is ensuring I'm not the target of a NK so thanks for that..  if you want to lynch me tomorrow, then go for it.  Should be able to sustain another mislynch.

I don't apologize for not seeing the case on Barm and not being a willing participant in this mornings set up.

It was obvious Barm was getting hammered one way or another...  wanted to see him flip and watch who was going to attack me regardless of how he flipped.

SMC, Wombat, and 80 all fell in line..  also 3 of the guys in my tiers..  I'm like, shocked.

Never underestimate the ability of people to be awful at what they do.

You've been setting this up for about 40 pages..  You keep stating over and over that I "avoided" the Ape train when it was painfully obvious I was waiting to hammer him.

Anyone paying attention knows this.

You've been setting this up for about 40 pages..  You keep stating over and over that I "avoided" the Ape train when it was painfully obvious I was waiting to hammer him.

Anyone paying attention knows this.

How do we know you were "waiting to hammer him" rather than just avoiding voting for him?

How do we know you were "waiting to hammer him" rather than just avoiding voting for him?

well if you weren't radio silent and manically hitting refresh so you could surprise ninja hammer you would have found out.  your role in that fiasco was far scummier than anything I did.

What was idiotic about it exactly? We had 9 hours. Do you think I would have let it go random?

I don't know, saying you were going to hammer barm and the 5 minutes later declaring you didn't like the case on him

well if you weren't radio silent and manically hitting refresh so you could surprise ninja hammer you would have found out.  your role in that fiasco was far scummier than anything I did.

Freudian slip?

How can lynching scum be a "fiasco"?

SMC goes on and on and on about his Nae v Barm theory and finally gets the results... Barm's death and a flip of scum... and instead of crowing he's right and moving on... he's crowing he's right and reevaluating his same theory including me.  For some reason he wants me dead badly and I'm almost to the point I'm willing to just let it happen because I'm anxious to see how he thinks that crow tastes when I flip town.

SMC goes on and on and on about his Nae v Barm theory and finally gets the results... Barm's death and a flip of scum... and instead of crowing he's right and moving on... he's crowing he's right and reevaluating his same theory including me.  For some reason he wants me dead badly and I'm almost to the point I'm willing to just let it happen because I'm anxious to see how he thinks that crow tastes when I flip town.

Frankly, you wouldn't be in the mix now if you had voted Barm. Town move on your part wouldve been for you to want to have the POE with Barm.

The fact thst you didnt vote for either Ape or Barm is suspicious to say the least. That said, Pac is higher on the scum list.

You've been accusing me all game of bussing Ape right away and then you act like this gives you credibility

Says the guy who tried to goad me all day phase out of voting scum and waste a vote on you.

I suggested that it was possible you bussed Ape. I didnt say it was an absolute. I dont think youre scum, just a complete idiot who sucks at this game.

Says the guy who tried to goad me all day phase out of voting scum and waste a vote on you.

I suggested that it was possible you bussed Ape. I didnt say it was an absolute. I dont think youre scum, just a complete idiot who sucks at this game.

You've been casing me all game, I recently went so far to defy your POV that I positioned to make the Seph train compete with Barm..... And now you're calling me town.

SMC how do you feel about Nae after re reading this post

It troubles me because shes putting Barm and Seph on equal footing so it defuses the spotlight on Barm.

Again, Pac is more scummy than Nae

You've been casing me all game, I recently went so far to defy your POV that I positioned to make the Seph train compete with Barm..... And now you're calling me town.

I havent been casing you the whole game, you stupid ****. You're meaningless to me.

Archived