Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you're not going to call yourself a dummy for a free pass from CTM?

I'd do it regardless of alignment.

What do you think?  I'm not compromising what I perceive to be correct moves for fear of retribution.  Not how I play.

You don't think I knew no matter what I did I was going to catch heat?  Not that hard to figure out.

But while SMC has his pants down and is working himself over he should probably start asking himself why Wombat decided to vote Seph and say "deal with it" rather than hammer Barm.

or JC leaving his vote on you and calling it "final"..   until it wasn't.

his fixation is the work of a novice..  but he hasn't played in a while.  And I'm not convinced he's not dirty himself despite the fact he's trying to convince us he's responsible for the barm lynch..  which he most certainly wasn't.

\

I'm actually starting to fall behind. I've been busy as fk the last two days. I'm following just enough to pull an IK Enempali on SMC here and there. Catch up tonight

SMC is a ninja poet lawyer assasin with tattoos he got studying under Master yoshi in the orient.  He once killed a man just by saying his name backwards three times.  not even kidding.

An updated recap of the two Scum Trains:

Laufey, Mafia Godfather, has been lynched

Final Vote Count

Nolder (1) -  Pac

Jetscode (4) - Nae, Barm, IntegrityLily

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Hallia (1) -JiF

Integrity (9) - Seph, 80, CTM, Lizzie, Wombat, Jetscode, Hallia, Nolder, SMC

FENRIS WOLF, SCUM TRACKER, HAS BEEN LYNCHED.  IT IS NIGHT

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Barm (7) - JiF, SMC, 80, Alanna, Seph, CTM, Jetscode
Wombat (1)
 - Pac
Seph (5) - Nolder, Barm, Nae, Wombat, Lizzie

Players Who Did Not Vote for ScumApe or ScumBarm:

Pac

Nae

Jif who did you target?

Pac d1 seems like he just nudges ape, talking about apetites, and how they thankfully are not in here, but he never commits. They hammer talk is pretty weird, and it makes for a easy bus ootion. Or in his eyes thought it would draw less heat?

If he was town, what is the need to keep repeating how he plans to hammer the ape, it looks as though he knows that it's going to make him be looked at, in a more positive light.

His reads list after the ape lynch has wombat as town.

Acts like he keeps forgetting about Barm d2.

I don't like any of his votes on smc, who was one of the main reasons ape was lynched.

pac he needs to be the lynch today

This whole thing that Nolder has results is sh*t. I got results too last night. Does that mean I'm rolled up? Not necessarily.

what! of course it does you dummy

Why didn't I get them n1 and why did I get someone I didn't target?

This game has watcher and I am not it that's all I know.

Whatever. The results I got were someone I didn't even target. How is that possible

hahaah...  shh just stop now.

it means you are a watcher, the person you got visited who you targetted... but don't say, cause unless they died it's probably townie

You guys don't understand what I'm saying. I KNOW how watcher works. I got results that I DIDNT TARGET.

Ok so the person I was remembering was Lizzie.

I believe this clears him.

Either there is some sort of Watcher who passes along his reads or Loki has a power that's able to **** with us.

The reason I believe this makes him town is because I don't see mafia volunteering this info, especially in this manner.

While rereading though I also got the impression that SMC, Pac, and CTM all have no ******* idea what's going on. Generally that's a town trait.

As I've said previously Nae is my strongest town read so I'm ruling her out personally.

That leaves: 80, Wombat, Lane, Seph, and Jif

IMHO I'm not sure about Wombat or 80 but I will say they've both played good games thus far if scum and imo deserve to live to endgame regardless of alignment.

Think the lynch should be between Alynna, Seph, or Jif today.

Going to put my money back on Seph.

Vote Seph

Either there is some sort of Watcher who passes along his reads or Loki has a power that's able to **** with us.

The reason I believe this makes him town is because I don't see mafia volunteering this info, especially in this manner.

While rereading though I also got the impression that SMC, Pac, and CTM all have no ******* idea what's going on. Generally that's a town trait.

As I've said previously Nae is my strongest town read so I'm ruling her out personally.

IMHO I'm not sure about Wombat or 80 but I will say they've both played good games thus far if scum and imo deserve to live to endgame regardless of alignment.

Vote Seph

You realize the thing you JUST cleared lizzie for. Is happening to me as well right? Or are you not reading the thread?

Vote Seph

Seriously? So we don't lynch scum anymore?

I'm betting we have Loki/scum between Wombat and Seph

Without doing my ISOs (busy work week and I ain't doing that sh*t til the weekend), I would shelve CTM, 80, Liz, Nae as town, maybe Nolder based on his shenanigans?

I want to look over SMC's slot again, but I think he's just been saying stupid things, idk

I'm probably most iffy on Pac and JiF, need to ISO there too I suppose.

WTL Seph Wombat

Vote: Seph

Seriously? So we don't lynch scum anymore?

What I'm saying is if they're scum they're playing a clean enough game that I can't really tell.

My gut says something is wrong about one or both of them but that's not good enough for me to put them on the chopping block.

What I'm saying is if they're scum they're playing a clean enough game that I can't really tell.

My gut says something is wrong about one or both of them but that's not good enough for me to put them on the chopping block.

I generally think clean games are scummy. Town make mistakes because they don't know any better. Scum don't make mistakes because they're compensating

And remember, Lizzie, you came after me first with your stupid godfather point based on my suggestion that the scum team tried to save Ape.

Guess what? Barm tried to save Ape by voting JC.

Wrong, I first came after you when I realized that your suggestion to let Loki live was wrong logically. That's the second time you've tried to discredit everything I've said about you by creating a false premise.

Flabbergasted that there is push back on voting Pac at this stage.

As a reminder, he avoided voting for Ape and Barm, claiming he intended to hammer with Ape but was ninja'd. However he had his chance with Barm and didn't do it. He claims he didn't want to be told what to do.

His "reads" are nonsensical and he's avoided targeting Ape and Barm with anything definitive.

I don't get CTM on this. Your bias against him is clouding your judgment.

The best evidence we have implicates Pac.

Archived