Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

Nolder, I have no clue how you can "clear" people on their self interested statements rather that conduct.

Conduct is the best evidence we have.

Pac and Nae are the only ones left who didn't vote for either Barm or Ape. Let's deal with that.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get CTM on this. Your bias against him is clouding your judgment.

The best evidence we have implicates Pac.

it's not bias against him, the exact opposite in fact it's me thinking He Can't Be That Stupid Can He (HCBTSCH)

as far as the best evidence goes, that often leads to townies and you know it ...

am I saying pac makes it to end game, no. But I think it would behoove us to shake s few more trees today ..

Nolder, I have no clue how you can "clear" people on their self interested statements rather that conduct.

Pac and Nae are the only ones left who didn't vote for either Barm or Ape. Let's deal with that.

give me your op on lane and I'll consider indulging you .. really look though

Jif who did you target?

Pac d1 seems like he just nudges ape, talking about apetites, and how they thankfully are not in here, but he never commits. They hammer talk is pretty weird, and it makes for a easy bus ootion. Or in his eyes thought it would draw less heat?

If he was town, what is the need to keep repeating how he plans to hammer the ape, it looks as though he knows that it's going to make him be looked at, in a more positive light.

His reads list after the ape lynch has wombat as town.

Acts like he keeps forgetting about Barm d2.

I don't like any of his votes on smc, who was one of the main reasons ape was lynched.

pac he needs to be the lynch today

The hammer talk you consider weird is something I've been doing for years..  That's the main reason why SMCs case is idiotic.  His "irrefutable evidence" is something I've been doing since 2011.

Ctm, sometimes the game can be that easy.

If it isn't pac then who? Because I'm not likely going to move my vote today

oh really?  Maybe time to iso you..  because odds are there are 3 bad guys left.  for you to be locked into someone at the beginning of the day already stating you won't move sets up a pretty nice excuse for not continuing to scum hunt.

I think Pac or Seph are our best bets for Loki.  Pac has been tunnel visioning the sh*t out of Wombat which is usually a town trait, and I think I side with CTM on the "Pac can't be that stupid" thinking at the moment.  Not sure if he'd do what he's doing as scum, with a little better odds he's doing this as Loki.  I'd still be willing to lynch him if it were to come down to a deadline.  As I said, Pac is either playing the worst town game or worst scum/3rd party game of all time. 

However, Nae is a decent bet for either now that we know for sure that JC was town (I disagree with CTM that him dying last night gave us little/no info).  So I'll go in this direction first in order to avoid a Pac speed lynch.

Vote Nae

Are you dense or just trying to make me go Nolder.

For the 50th and last time..  the only reason I didn't vote Ape is because I wasn't online to hammer.  You took away that satisfaction from me by going radio silent for 24 hours and ninja hammering him out of nowhere.  You then proceeded to post a disgusting paragraph describing how you didn't want to say anything because no one would have listened to you.

YOUR action was far more of a potential bus than not being online was.

I keep going between misguided town and scum for you..  either way cut the bullcrap of hoping by repeating a lie 1000 times people won't remember what happened.

Jif who did you target?

Pac d1 seems like he just nudges ape, talking about apetites, and how they thankfully are not in here, but he never commits. They hammer talk is pretty weird, and it makes for a easy bus ootion. Or in his eyes thought it would draw less heat?

If he was town, what is the need to keep repeating how he plans to hammer the ape, it looks as though he knows that it's going to make him be looked at, in a more positive light.

I don't like any of his votes on smc, who was one of the main reasons ape was lynched.

I was wondering who was going to ask first? Don't like this post. I don't see why I would share that information.

Ping

Seph, 80, Al maybe Wbat too.

Down to kill them.

Jif who did you target?

SMC was NOT one of the main reasons Ape was lynched... sitting in silence for hours before coming "out of nowhere" to lay a hammer on someone like Ape who people straight up admit to voting/hammering just because he is Ape no matter what game no matter what alignment does NOT NOT NOT clear you as vetted town my friend.

Hard to go back and look at sh*t playing strictly on the phone with shorty wifi.

Can someone post the remaining roster?

Town Reads:

CTM

SMC

Nolderp

JiF

Lizzie

Null Reads:

Pac

Nae

Wbat

****ers I could kill:

Seph

Al

You got all of them.

When are you due back home Jif?  Just wondering how long we are gonna let you coast thru the game with your limited ability to contribute... no offence though.  It's just near impossible to get a read on ya because of it.

Whichever of you bastards is Loki... good job hiding.  Knowing my luck its someone I've got a strong town read on.

SMC I didn't know you took a long break too... is that why you're being so .... stalkerish?

When are you due back home Jif? Just wondering how long we are gonna let you coast thru the game with your limited ability to contribute... no offence though. It's just near impossible to get a read on ya because of it.

Whichever of you bastards is Loki... good job hiding. Knowing my luck its someone I've got a strong town read on.

SMC I didn't know you took a long break too... is that why you're being so .... stalkerish?

Sunday. Sitting in a hammock right now waiting for the tide to push in at a left reef barrel wave called shacks. The swell is filling in. Going to be sick!!!!

If you really can't tell Im town, I don't know what to tell you. I think it should be pretty obvious and I'm not sure why you keep harping on it. I've played the game on the open and tried to be as helpful as possible. I would never, ever, skate by a game and use a RL cover...ever. I'd rather my whole team go down in flames and lose than play like a coward.

Also, I've contributed more than some others in this game with everything working against me. Feel like you not acknowledging that is kind of off.

it's not bias against him, the exact opposite in fact it's me thinking He Can't Be That Stupid Can He (HCBTSCH)

as far as the best evidence goes, that often leads to townies and you know it ...

am I saying pac makes it to end game, no. But I think it would behoove us to shake s few more trees today ..

Have you also forgotten that Pac tried to discredit Nolder's power reveal and pushed to get him lynched.  This is after we had just lynched a town power in Lilly?

A Pac train does shake a few more trees and I prefer to have scum canabalize themselves in order to survive, which ultimately leads to their demise.

When are you due back home Jif?  Just wondering how long we are gonna let you coast thru the game with your limited ability to contribute... no offence though.  It's just near impossible to get a read on ya because of it.

Whichever of you bastards is Loki... good job hiding.  Knowing my luck its someone I've got a strong town read on.

Yes, I've missed you Nae.

BTW, the main reason town is doing so well this game is because JiF is playing while on vacation.

Sunday. Sitting in a hammock right now waiting for the tide to push in at a left reef barrel wave called shacks. The swell is filling in. Going to be sick!!!!

If you really can't tell Im town, I don't know what to tell you. I think it should be pretty obvious and I'm not sure why you keep harping on it. I've played the game on the open and tried to be as helpful as possible. I would never, ever, skate by a game and use a RL cover...ever. I'd rather my whole team go down in flames and lose than play like a coward.

Also, I've contributed more than some others in this game with everything working against me. Feel like you not acknowledging that is kind of off.

HAWT

In light of Barm and JC's alginment becoming known, there were a few interesting things when reading back on Anne's content, though I don't know if any of it is particularly damning (note, I organized these by topic at hand, not chronologically):

Firstly, Barm listing Alanna as one of his strongest town reads, which likely means nothing, but still worth noting:

Townish:

AlannaLynn - Best content of the game so far

Wombat - fast building sketchy train looks good on him

Seph cased Alanna for this reason later, and she responded accordingly:

Wait. It's a point against me that I'm on someone else's town list? Lol. Thanks Seph... you're really killing my game. I thought I'd actually had good content at the beginning... apparently not :rolleyes:

I mostly agree with your town list, I think you could easily trade Wombat with Pac though. Nae should also be up there, imo. SMC, JC, Nolder has scum in them. 

Could not make sense of your last post.

Her comments on the Nae vs Barm argument:

tl;dr Barm, doesn't look as bad to me as CTM is suggesting. I don't like that he's not fully explaining his reads or being very forthcoming and I'd like an answer on that meta question in regards to his normal posting style. As for him being on the JC train, they can't all be scum there and I think JC's flip would give a lot of information in that regard. Obviously Barm isn't as far into my scum list as JC or SMC, and really that's dependent upon the answer to my question about his posting style. Also some notes on Seph's absence, I could see him being mafia here but it's not really a strong lean, just a suspicion. Question for CTM at the bottom of the spoiler as well.

Nae probably town for her hard defense of Ape so I won't be voting there.

How ******* stupid do you have to be to straight up defend a teammate that is gonna flip mafia d1? I wouldn't even be defending Nae this hard if I hadn't had a similar experience in my last game, but I do Not think that Nae is scum.

Wait. I'm confused. So Nae wasn't getting any traction (understandably), so that makes Barm scum? I understand your reasoning that there had to be someone on the JC train that's scum with Ape, and I'm willing to go with voting either Nolder or Barm. BUT, how does it follow to reason that it's Barm because Nae isn't getting votes? Wouldn't that lend itself to the opposite?

This is why I'm voting you SMC you make no sense.

Comments on JiF and, more applicably with him flipping town, JC:

Me neither but I don't really see WHY he'd agree to targeting Hally like that. It makes no sense from a scum standpoint. He could have been vig, but our vig is dead. He could be SK or third party, or even Loki and this is wifom (Alanna's tin-foiling). Or he could have been one of many people to target Hally and he has no power at all. So, I'm at a loss. I don't know why he said that in the first place and then started screwing around.

I agree on this, and if JC isn't cop-viewed, he would be a good place to put pressure tomorrow.

Okay, I'm gonna do those ISOs now, I believe I wanted to look at Nae andddd Barm?

"Interesting development...this Ape train.  I actually called for this.  Surprised to see it play out.  Need to look back."

This post? I really couldn't quite place it before, but looking back, it feels manufactured to me. Besides it being choppy and unnatural sounding, it's like you were trying to give yourself time to work on how to approach it.

:blink: Also JiF, what ARE you smoking? I'm not sure if I should take you seriously or what

I don't see what you're getting at with this last part. Wouldn't overselling it make it ridiculous? With how CTM and others were going on about Ape "flailing" I can see the push on JC to clear him. It's just that what you're saying isn't really enough to take JC out of my scum pile either right now.

But we also only win when Loki is dead. And we're also going blind with NAs. Doesn't this hurt the town more than the mafia? That's besides the fact that if JiF is Loki or an SK, you're giving him another shot off tonight?

Sounds amazing... take some pics for us!!

I don't really think I "keep harping on it" as I've mentioned it maybe two times but sure.

Conclusions:  Anne seems to be trying this game.  She's been asking questions about strategy (do we go after Mafia, Loki, or both?) and presenting ISO's on multiple players that were of the tl;dr variety but still had some decent thoughts.  She pushed hard for JC and Nolder as scum and did seem to be hesitant to want to deal with the Barm/Nae situation, however.  But that could just be wrong townie play, not scummy play.

Can you guys settle on ONE name for Alanna?  I'm getting confused ... especially with 80 suddenly calling her Anne? Where does that even come from?  I thougth you meant me until I saw you were quoting her.

Archived