Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

He's my #1 Loki read.

CTM wanting to drag this out is quite suspect.  The longer scum lasts the more chances they kill scum around him, if he is Loki.

Town wipes out scum, then it's easier to find Loki.  CTM would want to hide.  I can see the basis for this read.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you guys settle on ONE name for Alanna?  I'm getting confused ... especially with 80 suddenly calling her Anne? Where does that even come from?  I thougth you meant me until I saw you were quoting her.

Alanna complained that someone got her name wrong.  Since then, it seems like nobody's used the same name for her twice. Fargin Iceholes, they are

Conclusions:  Anne seems to be trying this game.  She's been asking questions about strategy (do we go after Mafia, Loki, or both?) and presenting ISO's on multiple players that were of the tl;dr variety but still had some decent thoughts.  She pushed hard for JC and Nolder as scum and did seem to be hesitant to want to deal with the Barm/Nae situation, however.  But that could just be wrong townie play, not scummy play.

Pretty sure I had a lot of thoughts under spoilers for your sensitive eyes ;)

Plus, Alanna didn't vote for Ape.  It may have been strategic for her to bus Barm rather than fall into the Nae/Pac category.

Like hell if I'm going to jump into a game while a LOT of pages behind and just vote on a lynch. Yikes, dude. I make informed decisions, not silly votes for funsies

Can you guys settle on ONE name for Alanna?  I'm getting confused ... especially with 80 suddenly calling her Anne? Where does that even come from?  I thougth you meant me until I saw you were quoting her.

Shhhhh I'm assuming if I ignore it, it will go away... Alanna or Laine is fine though.

He's my #1 Loki read.

My best guesses... for sh*ts and giggles...

80... playing so unlike how I remember him and very carefully that he's been null for me all game which, in turn, makes him a good candidate imho

Nolder... don't think at this point anymore that hes scum but the meltdown could have been a clever ploy to throw us off his scent... had I the loki role I might have reacted the same way.... I hate being found out when I have juicy roles.

You... you seem to have fairly well coasted after being run up early day one... yeah.. people have been sniffing you but it's gotten nowhere...

and Seph.  Somethings bugging me about him.. hes alot more vocal today which is a nice change of pace.. but thats just making him ping even more for me... starting with the post I quoted and commented on... why's he still thinking hammering Ape somehow makes SMC a vetted townie?

I'm not vetted, Nae.  But don't forget I also pushed to lynch Barm.  So I've voted to kill two scum.  For the record.

Who gives two sh*ts?  I've spent entire games never voting and won it for town. I've spent entire games bussing my teammates and still done well. It feels like you're trying to claim all the credit for these lynches when the Ape train was literally you swooping and dropping a face-saving hammer after you disappeared for an inordinate amount of time (I know this comes off as pot, kettle though LOL). You could be Loki for all we know, trying to gain town credit and I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case, either.

Too late for that, Anne.

<_<

Shhh Loki... I still love you.

lol!

Conclusions:  Anne seems to be trying this game.  She's been asking questions about strategy (do we go after Mafia, Loki, or both?) and presenting ISO's on multiple players that were of the tl;dr variety but still had some decent thoughts.  She pushed hard for JC and Nolder as scum and did seem to be hesitant to want to deal with the Barm/Nae situation, however.  But that could just be wrong townie play, not scummy play.

I don't think she even voted the first 2 days

i thought it was elaine?

CTM wanting to drag this out is quite suspect.  The longer scum lasts the more chances they kill scum around him, if he is Loki.

Town wipes out scum, then it's easier to find Loki.  CTM would want to hide.  I can see the basis for this read.

blockhead..

we've speed lynched 1 day.. Lilly, we've taken our time 2 days.. ape and barm

gfy and your speedlynch

+ how would no scum make it easier to find loki? Explain that???

Further, assuming loki only has a 1 time vest, I'd reckon that scum is a bigger threat to loki alive

your post makes 0 sense

Flabbergasted that there is push back on voting Pac at this stage.

As a reminder, he avoided voting for Ape and Barm, claiming he intended to hammer with Ape but was ninja'd. However he had his chance with Barm and didn't do it. He claims he didn't want to be told what to do.

His "reads" are nonsensical and he's avoided targeting Ape and Barm with anything definitive.

I don't get CTM on this. Your bias against him is clouding your judgment.

The best evidence we have implicates Pac.

wont cry if Pac is lynched...just think it's not him.

Nolder, I have no clue how you can "clear" people on their self interested statements rather that conduct.

Conduct is the best evidence we have.

Pac and Nae are the only ones left who didn't vote for either Barm or Ape. Let's deal with that.

then lynch Pac, I'm not as sure about him as Nae

So smart loki play is to go after ape day 1.. MAKES NO SENSE

I have a feeling this has more to do with me saying I could see you as loki yesterday

61004211.jpg

I agree it's not smart Loki play in general, but you usually go after Ape in one way or another, so it would be easier for you to pull off.  And since then you've been very reticent and seem a bit overly concerned with image.  In particular, I didn't like how you tried to play up that you had Barm as a suspect earlier and ended up on the Barm lynch.

blockhead..

gfy and your speedlynch

Point of fact, we didn't speed lynch D1.   IT LASTED FOUR DAYS IN REAL TIME.  Game started August 2 and Ape was lynched on August 5, with over 45 pages for the game.  

I agree it's not smart Loki play in general, but you usually go after Ape in one way or another, so it would be easier for you to pull off.  And since then you've been very reticent and seem a bit overly concerned with image.  In particular, I didn't like how you tried to play up that you had Barm as a suspect earlier and ended up on the Barm lynch.

I don't normally go after ape at all, didn't bother with him at all last game. Not until he pings

I guess I could see your point on Barm thing, but I was  feeling silly for second guessing myself after the lilly lynch and wishing I had stuck with my read..

In any event, I'm town and certainly would not call attention to myself day 1 with ape. It's too risky for a role that mod has made central to the game

You mean Lane-e?

Plus, CTM didn't really go after Ape D1.

Remember, you liked my post when I said it was about time someone else engaged Ape (talking about the Lizzie-Ape exchange).

then lynch Pac, I'm not as sure about him as Nae

Don't really care if I get lynched.  The problem is if you're listening to SMC he's setting up multiple lynches..  Isn't me so must be Nae.  If she flips town must be someone else who didn't vote Barm or Ape.

It's such a rudimentary way of playing.  I'm hoping he's scum because if not he's lost all feel for the nuance of the game.

Point of fact, we didn't speed lynch D1.   IT LASTED FOUR DAYS IN REAL TIME.  Game started August 2 and Ape was lynched on August 5, with over 45 pages for the game.  

Blockhead:

we speedn lynched 1 day !=  we speed lynched day 1... I further clarified this by saying we took our time on ape and barm days, and speed lynched Lilly. My entire point is that the only day (Day 2) that we rushed, we lynched a power role

Don't really care if I get lynched.  The problem is if you're listening to SMC he's setting up multiple lynches..  Isn't me so must be Nae.  If she flips town must be someone else who didn't vote Barm or Ape.

It's such a rudimentary way of playing.  I'm hoping he's scum because if not he's lost all feel for the nuance of the game.

he's always taken a mechanical approach to this stuff but I 100% agree about the multiple lynch thing, it's why i intially backed off yesterday.. If you and nae are town, following this strategy we'll have lynched 1 scum, 3 townies and had 4 NK's =  town loses

My best guesses... for sh*ts and giggles...

80... playing so unlike how I remember him and very carefully that he's been null for me all game which, in turn, makes him a good candidate imho

Nolder... don't think at this point anymore that hes scum but the meltdown could have been a clever ploy to throw us off his scent... had I the loki role I might have reacted the same way.... I hate being found out when I have juicy roles.

You... you seem to have fairly well coasted after being run up early day one... yeah.. people have been sniffing you but it's gotten nowhere...

and Seph.  Somethings bugging me about him.. hes alot more vocal today which is a nice change of pace.. but thats just making him ping even more for me... starting with the post I quoted and commented on... why's he still thinking hammering Ape somehow makes SMC a vetted townie?

Consider this: I've let myself be lynched as doc on day 1 without claiming before. It has nothing to do with being lynched as a power role. Sure that adds to it somewhat but it was more about molehills that people were making mountains of. The one that still comes to mind and pisses me the hell off is when I asked Barm if he had any last words 'cause I thought he was at L-1 and Lizzie and Wombat flipped out on me for it. Like WTF people do that all the god damn time in mafia games it is literally a mafia tradition granted it's not followed as much here but that doesn't make it BAD or SCUMMY rfc5jrf4t I am getting mad all over again. Could seriously just vote Wombat out of spite since I know that a&#036;&#036;hole KNOWS about the tradition whereas Lizzie at least has the excuse that he's fairly new to mafia.

Haven't gotten to the Seph ISO but I'd also vote 80.  I remember his game..  and it sucks.

imo 80 is either loki or was generally butt hurt by that miserable ape getting on his case last game for "ruining mafia"

Going back and forth on it

Think the rodent, lane, seph and nolder are best loki candidates

SMC is my strongest town read for sure

Archived