Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

80, I can see CTM being the Evil Pied Piper this game, but he's been way more deliberate. Almost too cautious.

Letting scum like Pac slide is worrisome.

Definitely not putting Pac aside today by any stretch of the imagination.  Just need more content from Anne and Seph.  Most of Seph's posts are complaining about us complaining that he's not around, lol.  "What do you guys want from me?" kind of stuff.  Gets old.

How is it possible Pac doesn't have more votes?

Because your case sucks and you're acting like you've led lynches on people when you haven't.

You continue to refuse to address questions about Wombat and Liz during the Barm lynch and are laser focused on me.  It's weak.

Because your case sucks and you're acting like you've led lynches on people when you haven't.

You continue to refuse to address questions about Wombat and Liz during the Barm lynch and are laser focused on me.  It's weak.

I'm laser focused on you because you're scum.  I see the argument that Wombat and Lizzie could be Loki, but I see the greater argument for you being scum.

Saying my case on you sucks doesn't make it so.  You'll hang because of your actions.  Lucky for you, people are giving you the backhanded benefit of the doubt so far that you can't be that dumb.

Don't worry, I can believe that you're that dumb.

Plus, if people really analyze your actions, they were not dumb for scum.  They were rather cautious.  As scum, you were hoping that Ape could wiggle his way out of trouble.  Ape stood at L-3 and L-2 for quite some time.  Plus, people were reluctant to vote Ape.  That gave you an out.  Plus, with your hammer history, people would give you the benefit of the doubt you'd hammer even if you weren't going to go through with it.

Already down the GF, scum didn't want to lose another player in Barm.  So, the remaining 2 other players couldn't bus him, so you gave Barm an out as well.  At the same time, you pushed Nolder's lynch by challenging his reveal.  You again would hope Barm could get out of it and he nearly did with Nolder's meltdown.  People seemed ready to vote Nolder out of spite.  That wouldve worked for scum, but it didn't because cooler heads prevailed.  Left with that it would be too late for you to bus Barm because of how you attacked Nolder.  It wouldve looked like a forced bus (you even alluded to that in your earlier defense).

In other words, your play was reasonable as scum.

I'm laser focused on you because you're scum.  I see the argument that Wombat and Lizzie could be Loki, but I see the greater argument for you being scum.

Saying my case on you sucks doesn't make it so.  You'll hang because of your actions.  Lucky for you, people are giving you the backhanded benefit of the doubt so far that you can't be that dumb.

Plus, if people really analyze your actions, they were not dumb for scum.  They were rather cautious.  As scum, you were hoping that Ape could wiggle his way out of trouble.  Ape stood at L-3 and L-2 for quite some time.  Plus, people were reluctant to vote Ape.  That gave you an out.  Plus, with your hammer history, people would give you the benefit of the doubt you'd hammer even if you weren't going to go through with it.

Already down the GF, scum didn't want to lose another player in Barm.  So, the remaining 2 other players couldn't bus him, so you gave Barm an out as well.  At the same time, you pushed Nolder's lynch by challenging his reveal.  You again would hope Barm could get out of it and he nearly did with Nolder's meltdown.  People seemed ready to vote Nolder out of spite.  That wouldve worked for scum, but it didn't because cooler heads prevailed.  Left with that it would be too late for you to bus Barm because of how you attacked Nolder.  It wouldve looked like a forced bus (you even alluded to that in your earlier defense).

Please stop making sense to me... it's weirding me out.

Definitely not putting Pac aside today by any stretch of the imagination.  Just need more content from Anne and Seph.  Most of Seph's posts are complaining about us complaining that he's not around, lol.  "What do you guys want from me?" kind of stuff.  Gets old.

I think your stretching a bit there. I don't think I had that many posts complaining...

About time..  took you 131 pages to write something legitimate.  You're still wrong but at least this time you're trying.  You and Seph (because he doesn't know me) are the only ones that seem to want to believe I wouldn't have hammered the Ape. 

What you fail to say is what you did is far scummier than me simply not being online at the time he was hammered.  You went completely silent for 24 hours and instantly hammered when the opportunity presented itself.  If that's not bus-like I don't know what is.

You then went on to tell us a nice story about how you followed along but didn't want to chime in because you didn't have anything to add all while simultaneously pounding your chest as if you were confirmed town.

You did the same thing with the Barm lynch..  attempted to act as if you somehow spear-headed it when in actuality you were just one of the 7 people who happened to vote him.  CTM was the one urging people to look at Barm and was the only reason I did.  Was I wrong with what I found?  Sure.  But I certainly don't remember anyone other than you saying you were the reason he or the Ape was lynched.

You don't think that I knew you were going to come at me guns blazing no matter what I did yesterday?  please..  Like I said..  don't care.  Sticking to what I think is right.

Anyway. What's the only way that SMC could get away for so long with his circular and/or bad logic, shady play with hammering Ape, while simultaneously being an active scum Hunter? You guess it. By him being Loki.

How else could he get a away with telling us not to kill Loki and send us on that goose chase?

It would also go a long way towards why someone's action was redirected towards me- to either kill me or discredit me by giving me inconsistent night results. Which he laughed at and called me idiotic btw until pac, ctm and Wbt all thought it was legit and then he bought it. Especially considering I was beating him in thread to a bloody pulp. Coincidence? I think not.

SMC is Loki book it

vote smc

Anyway. What's the only way that SMC could get away for so long with his circular and/or bad logic, shady play with hammering Ape, while simultaneously being an active scum Hunter? You guess it. By him being Loki.

How else could he get a away with telling us not to kill Loki and send us on that goose chase?

It would also go a long way towards why someone's action was redirected towards me- to either kill me or discredit me by giving me inconsistent night results. Which he laughed at and called me idiotic btw until pac, ctm and Wbt all thought it was legit and then he bought it. Especially considering I was beating him in thread to a bloody pulp. Coincidence? I think not.

SMC is Loki book it

vote smc

:face:

I called you idiotic not because of your claim of redirection, but, rather, because you didn't know what your role was as it was clear as day.  This is another idiotic post by you.  Good job, you dumb lizard.

It is also incredibly stupid to go after me (whom you've had a hardon for multiple days) when there is clear scum out there in Pac.  But you're a jackass, so this play by you is expected.  

If others want to follow this drivel, fine, I'm no great loss because I'm likely a roleless townie.  I believe that based on the town deaths that have transpired.  Anybody who knows the source material will understand.

:face:

I called you idiotic not because of your claim of redirection, but, rather, because you didn't know what your role was as it was clear as day. This is another idiotic post by you. Good job, you dumb lizard.

It is also incredibly stupid to go after me (whom you've had a hardon for multiple days) when there is clear scum out there in Pac. But you're a jackass, so this play by you is expected.

If others want to follow this drivel, fine, I'm no great loss because I'm likely a roleless townie. I believe that based on the town deaths that have transpired. Anybody who knows the source material will understand.

Sorry broseph what's my role again? I mean that would be news to me. In all ears.

Considering that we get our powers of Loki dies, killing Loki makes sense if you have a read.

Also we have no reason whatsoever to think you're a townie.

Anyway let me know my role please for the love of god so I can use it properly thanks

Sorry broseph what's my role again? I mean that would be news to me. In all ears.

Considering that we get our powers of Loki dies, killing Loki makes sense if you have a read.

Also we have no reason whatsoever to think you're a townie.

Anyway let me know my role please for the love of god so I can use it properly thanks

You already have your powers, you numbskull.  Killing Loki only allows power role--and scum--know exactly what the power is.  Thus, a cop will know if he or she is a cop, but he or she will nevertheless get results even if Loki is a alive.

You said you targeted yourself, correct?  And you were given another name, correct?  That means you would be a watcher and that other person visited you that night.  The reason why you didn't get results from another night is because no one visited the person you targeted.  Are you this unfamiliar with mafia?

Why do people were those stupid blue tooth ear cocks and scream in public.    WTF?  I was standing in line at the store getting a nice seltzer and this lady was 3 inches behind me screaming at her kid down the back of my neck.  Made me nervous as hell. Thank Gawd tomorrow is belly rub and breathing day. 

You already have your powers, you numbskull. Killing Loki only allows power role--and scum--know exactly what the power is. Thus, a cop will know if he or she is a cop, but he or she will nevertheless get results even if Loki is a alive.

You said you targeted yourself, correct? And you were given another name, correct? That means you would be a watcher and that other person visited you that night. The reason why you didn't get results from another night is because no one visited the person you targeted. Are you this unfamiliar with mafia?

I didn't put a target in last night. Day started anyway, very quickly I may add

Further it's been discussed that there is a repeater

Anyway, I def don't have a role. Try again though?

I didn't put a target in last night. Day started anyway, very quickly I may add

Further it's been discussed that there is a repeater

Anyway, I def don't have a role. Try again though?

First, I'm going off your words.  You mentioned one night getting no results and another getting a result.  As YOU explained it it sounded like watcher.

Second, how do you know you don't have a role?  I'm sure I don't have one based on knowing the source material and the townies who have been killed.  What is your basis?

First, I'm going off your words. You mentioned one night getting no results and another getting a result. As YOU explained it it sounded like watcher.

Second, how do you know you don't have a role? I'm sure I don't have one based on knowing the source material and the townies who have been killed. What is your basis?

Like I said.

1; no result

2; nobody visited x

2b; Seph: "same thing happened to me"

3: didn't even put action in

Iso of Seph has commenced..   it's kind of hard to read:

- advocates No lynch idea..  says "The con is we lose 1 to a nk, and possibly 2, to a vig. and if either hits a cop, the no lynch turns out to put us at a bigger disadvantage."

^^ that sentence sucks..  neglects to mention potential Loki kill.  Granted we've only seen 1 night with 2 kills and odds are Lily shot on N1.  Did he neglect to mention Loki kill because he's loki and knows he doesn't have a kill?

- Ape like suspect list:

"I dislike almost everyone on womby's early train, but they cant all be mafia... 

naeanna
jif
smash
jetscode
pac
nolder
are the people I feel most uncomfortable with, yea i know its almost half the game..."

- this post sucks too:

"I'm catching up guys, on page 45. Hah ape was obvious scum towards the end, and kudos to ctm for keeping the lynch going.
The wonderful thing about lynching the godfather, is I feel like it's going to help clear quite a few people. No scum mate is going to push the Godfather day 1, it's a powerful role.

Ctm, , lizzie, JiF off the top of my head. I need to re read to make sure. I'm going to be putting in work from here on out."

It was pretty clear in sign up thread and start of game that no one knows their role until Loki dead.  Unless you're Loki.  This guy acting like scum would have known the stupid ape was roled.

- lots of fixation on Aleena..  knows her from DM so is he looking for cover?

- "Nae what do you think about Barm and nolder?
I feel like the only thing Barm has done this entire game, is make a small case on me for being loki.

Nolder I think looked extremely bad at eod 1, but his posts recently seem to have good tone, and he believes what he is posting."

what makes this interesting is that up to this point the person that Seph was most suspicious of was Barm..  he voted him a couple times and mentioned him a number of times.  Yes, I understand Barm was indeed scum but mentioning "make a small case for me being loki" is odd.  Like he was scared to be called Loki.

- Lookie here... 

Posted by seph on 09 August 2015 - 07:07 PM in Mafia Game Forum

I'm reading the build up on ape, and I am fairly certain, ctm, pac, lizzie are town.

Posted by seph on 10 August 2015 - 01:59 AM in Mafia Game Forum I'm up to 45 on my re read.
These four are my strongest town reads, if I am misclearing anyone, it would be pac. I just can't see ctm, lizzie, or 80 ever being scum
Ctm
Lizzie
Pac

Posted by seph on Today, 03:08 AM in Mafia Game Forum
Ctm, sometimes the game can be that easy.
If it isn't pac then who? Because I'm not likely going to move my vote today

He goes from having me as clear town the majority of the game to not voting anyone but me today.  Perhaps he thought SMC's case of fail was going to lead to my speed lynch and he wanted to nestle in early on?

There's a lot of fluff in his game with only 1 strong stance on Barm and now me.  Barm for calling him Loki and me for apparently not voting Barm.  While ignoring the others who didn't.

In short I could definitely vote for him.  I'd still rather get Wombat but if that can't happen Seph might be the next best thing.

Still willing to vote 80, and Nolder..  sorry Nol but I don't think you're clear because you melted down.  Despite SMC and Seph clearing you.

I'd also vote SMC because he's an LL..  either Loki or a Liability.

Archived