Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At dinner with lf. Want to iso b4 voting. Why no wombat?

Seph is clearly dirtier than wombat. Example: Wombat could have just let me continue my meltdown and used it to his advantage but instead he was telling me to stfu and get on with the game.

Why are you going so hard after Seph? 

He's scummy I don't know what else to tell you. He does very little to contribute to the conversation. IMO Jif has contributed more and he's on vacation. As a matter of fact I just checked and Jif even has more posts. He's avoiding the thread and whenever he comes back he just says sorry I'm busy instead of actually saying something worthwhile. You don't see that?

Still willing to vote 80, and Nolder..  sorry Nol but I don't think you're clear because you melted down.  Despite SMC and Seph clearing you.

It's cool. To be expected.

Seph is clearly dirtier than wombat. Example: Wombat could have just let me continue my meltdown and used it to his advantage but instead he was telling me to stfu and get on with the game.

Seph looks bad but I still think Wombat is dirty..  you're forming opinions on his play after I spent 3 days screaming about him and writing a page long case.  Of course he had to up his play and appear more townie.  If you iso'd him and read all his posts until I called him out you might see what I saw.

But again..  doesn't look like anyone cares.  At this point Seph slid in to a solid #2 so I have no problem voting him.  Figure if I keep shouting about Wombat someone sooner or later will take it seriously.

Seph looks bad but I still think Wombat is dirty..  you're forming opinions on his play after I spent 3 days screaming about him and writing a page long case.  Of course he had to up his play and appear more townie.  If you iso'd him and read all his posts until I called him out you might see what I saw.

But again..  doesn't look like anyone cares.  At this point Seph slid in to a solid #2 so I have no problem voting him.  Figure if I keep shouting about Wombat someone sooner or later will take it seriously.

Cool story. Vote him now or my vote changes to you. You know the people who want to vote you off are just waiting for it.

VOTE COUNT

Pac (2) - SMC, Seph,

Seph (3) - Nolder, Alanna, JiF

Wombat (1) - Pac

Nae (1) - 80

CTM (1) - Wombat

6 to lynch

DEADLINE IS 9:00 A.M. THURSDAY

Anyway. What's the only way that SMC could get away for so long with his circular and/or bad logic, shady play with hammering Ape, while simultaneously being an active scum Hunter? You guess it. By him being Loki.

How else could he get a away with telling us not to kill Loki and send us on that goose chase?

It would also go a long way towards why someone's action was redirected towards me- to either kill me or discredit me by giving me inconsistent night results. Which he laughed at and called me idiotic btw until pac, ctm and Wbt all thought it was legit and then he bought it. Especially considering I was beating him in thread to a bloody pulp. Coincidence? I think not.

SMC is Loki book it

vote smc

unvote vote Seph

Hey Seph and Barm... wheres this ISO you were telling us all day you were gonna do later?

Cool story. Vote him now or my vote changes to you. You know the people who want to vote you off are just waiting for it.

and yes..  I agree the people who want to vote me off are waiting for 1 or 2 more votes.  Wombat and 80 specifically.

He's scummy I don't know what else to tell you. He does very little to contribute to the conversation. IMO Jif has contributed more and he's on vacation. As a matter of fact I just checked and Jif even has more posts. He's avoiding the thread and whenever he comes back he just says sorry I'm busy instead of actually saying something worthwhile. You don't see that?

It's cool. To be expected.

You do realize that Seph voted to lynch BOTH Ape and Barm, right?

And you're pushing his competing train against someone (Pac) who didn't vote Ape or Barm and pushed for your lynch, right?

Why you in a rush?

I'm not. I'm just bullying you. I want your vote on Seph right now. I don't care if Seph is lynched quickly or we wait until deadline.

and yes..  I agree the people who want to vote me off are waiting for 1 or 2 more votes.  Wombat and 80 specifically.

Then you'd best move your vote. Last chance.

You do realize that Seph voted to lynch BOTH Ape and Barm, right?

And you're pushing his competing train against someone (Pac) who didn't vote Ape or Barm and pushed for your lynch, right?

4618004-4481712085-advic.jpg

I'm not. I'm just bullying you. I want your vote on Seph right now. I don't care if Seph is lynched quickly or we wait until deadline.

Then you'd best move your vote. Last chance.

4618004-4481712085-advic.jpg

Maybe you're right...

un...

wait...

nah..  gfy instead.

VOTE COUNT

Barm (3) - Nolder, Jetscode, Wombat

SMC (3) - Alanna, Lizzie, Nae

Wombat (1) - Pac

Seph (2) - Barm, 80

Nae (1) - SMC

Alanna (1) - CTM

Lizzie (1) - JiF

7 to lynch

No deadline yet; will set a deadline after the weekend is over

Barm, SMC, Seph with multiple votes.

Unvote

Vote Barm

Porque no?

JiF puts Barm to 4.

Unvote, vote Nolder

I'd bet your life on it.

Barm back to 3.

If I had to vote right now, it would be barm

This nudge unlikely to come from mafia imo.

i could get on that

unvote vote Nol

They're both scum anyway

Nol at 2, SMC at 2.  Null vote.

VOTE COUNT

Barm (3) - Nolder, Wombat, JiF

SMC (2) - Alanna, Nae

Wombat (1) - Pac

Seph (2) - Barm, 80

Nae (1) - SMC

Alanna (1) - CTM

Nolder (2) - Jetscode, Lizzie

7 to lynch

Unvote

Vote Seph

Seph is clearly the scumiest person in the game right now and needs to be eliminated ASAP. If you are town you should vote and lynch him.

Nolder's weird vote on Seph that he later claimed was a trap.  Kind of sketchy but may be too much hindsight here.

VOTE COUNT

Barm (2) - Wombat, JiF

SMC (2) - Alanna, Nae

Wombat (1) - Pac

Seph (3) - Barm, 80, Nolder,

Nae (1) - SMC

Alanna (1) - CTM

7 to lynch

How, pray tell, is Seph "lying" based on "my logic," bright boy?

You already have your powers, you numbskull. Killing Loki only allows power role--and scum--know exactly what the power is. Thus, a cop will know if he or she is a cop, but he or she will nevertheless get results even if Loki is a alive.

You said you targeted yourself, correct? And you were given another name, correct? That means you would be a watcher and that other person visited you that night. The reason why you didn't get results from another night is because no one visited the person you targeted. Are you this unfamiliar with mafia?

my results on day two were "nobody visited player x" which leads one to deduce that if I had this power I would have received a response on night 1.

However according to your post above this is impossible. I'm the watcher according to your astute understanding of mafia rules.

Therefore: Based on your free lesson that you're giving in basic mafia, I am a watcher and Seph who is claiming his action was redirected is lying.

It remains unlikely to me that Ape would have voted alone on JC and I have been focusing on Nae because of her dismissiveness over the claim against Ape and her initial deflection as a defense.  But, the probability remains the same for the other person on the JC train unaccounted for (Barm, while Nolder flipped from Barm to Ape late).  No one wants to join me on voting Nae, so to test my theory, the proper scum candidate is Barm, as a matter of deduction.

Unvote: Nae

Vote: Barm

Not the strongest vote, but looks good.

Wait. I'm confused. So Nae wasn't getting any traction (understandably), so that makes Barm scum? I understand your reasoning that there had to be someone on the JC train that's scum with Ape, and I'm willing to go with voting either Nolder or Barm. BUT, how does it follow to reason that it's Barm because Nae isn't getting votes? Wouldn't that lend itself to the opposite?

This is why I'm voting you SMC you make no sense.

Possible deflection.

This makes more sense to me. So who do you think is doing just that and pushing a lynch elsewhere?

Laine starts to agree somewhat with SMC but asks a possibly distracting question.

VOTE COUNT

Barm (3) - Wombat, JiF, SMC

SMC (2) - Alanna, Nae

Wombat (1) - Pac

Alanna (1) - CTM

7 to lynch

DEADLINE IS 9PM EASTERN ON TUESDAY

Unvote, Vote Barm

Prefer to lynch Nolder at this point but not enough think the same.  Think Seph is a good candidate as well.

Puts Barm in the lead but also hints at being willing to go to other trains.  Given that we know JC is town, reactions to this vote may be interesting.

Cause SMC gets a 1 track mind as town, I'm feeling town from him

unvote

vote Barm

Momentum vote.

VOTE COUNT

Barm (5) - Wombat, JiF, SMC, Jetscode, CTM

SMC (2) - Alanna, Nae

Wombat (1) - Pac

Nolder (1) - Lizzie

7 to lynch

Unvote

Ok explanation time.

Barm and SMC trains were going nowhere, both stalled at 3 votes each.

I thought this might possibly indicate that both were scum so I decided to do a test where I voted Seph to see if his train would gain more momentum.

Didn't happen. Loki and mafia are all playing very cautiously I guess. Townies need to come together and make a decision. 

Kind of kills Seph momentum while also hinting at Barm being scum.

VOTE COUNT

Barm (5) - Wombat, JiF, SMC, Jetscode, CTM

SMC (2) - Alanna, Nae

Wombat (1) - Pac

Seph (2) - Barm, 80

Nolder (1) - Lizzie

7 to lynch

Scum Barm looks in a bad way here.  It's time for scum to either make a push elsewhere or bus.

There is something about this game where common sense just does not seem to apply this go around.

which is why it's kind of whatever at this point.

Majority playing like idiots...  "vote player x or I'm voting you"...  uh huh. 

my results on day two were "nobody visited player x" which leads one to deduce that if I had this power I would have received a response on night 1.

However according to your post above this is impossible. I'm the watcher according to your astute understanding of mafia rules.

Therefore: Based on your free lesson that you're giving in basic mafia, I am a watcher and Seph who is claiming his action was redirected is lying.

First, you ignoramus, if you got a result saying that "nobody visited player x" then that means you had watching ability.  The fact that it was a result based on someone else means it was redirected.

Second, Seph saying his night action was redirected has no bearing on your statement because you both can have abilities which were redirected.

which is why it's kind of whatever at this point.

Majority playing like idiots...  "vote player x or I'm voting you"...  uh huh. 

Agreed

This is classic.  Pacturd and Stupid Lizard saying majority playing like idiots while 2 of 4 scum have been lynched in 3 days.

Archived