Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O rly?

Yes, really. That you don't get it is truly stunning.

Scum are down to 2 players. We lynch scum and they're down to 1.

But let's follow Stupid Lizard and let the 2 scum players survive the day, town loses alignment info on lynch vote and scum get a chance to kill again at night.

Brilliant!

CTM looks disgusting in WWW's read through.

Alanna's late vote looks like a desperate bus move

Based on what? That like a townie my opinion of Nolder evolved over time? I still don't think I believe Nolder's claim

You guys are really dumb

And like I said earlier when the rodent tried to say Lane was vote 4... he missed unvotes. She was #6 and people should reallly be looking harder at her instead of jerking off pac for being a moron

Vote Pac, CTM and we might feel better about it.

Your conduct during the Barm lynch was not your finest hour. You're letting today go down the same path.

I don't think pac is scum, i think you are being too rudimentary  in how you are approaching this

Pac is just a moron

Yes, really. That you don't get it is truly stunning.

Scum are down to 2 players. We lynch scum and they're down to 1.

But let's follow Stupid Lizard and let the 2 scum players survive the day, town loses alignment info on lynch vote and scum get a chance to kill again at night.

Brilliant!

yea seriously .. no lynch??

This will haunt you

Yes if pac is scum it will haunt me, I can concede that.. But it's not what I'm feeling..

Think for a second, after the way day 2 and 3 played out (lynching non ape voters)... how does it make any sense at all for pac to offer to hammer barm  (a supposed teammate) and then almost immediately refuse to do it? He didn't buy barm any counter momentum with that and if teammates, he was basically offering his head up on a plate if barm got lynched

It just doesn't make any sense to me, the simplest solution is that Pac is just a townie who was wrong (and terrible at scum hunting but that's besides the point)

Yes if pac is scum it will haunt me, I can concede that.. But it's not what I'm feeling..

Think for a second, after the way day 2 and 3 played out (lynching non ape voters)... how does it make any sense at all for pac to offer to hammer barm (a supposed teammate) and then almost immediately refuse to do it? He didn't buy barm any counter momentum with that and if teammates, he was basically offering his head up on a plate if barm got lynched

It just doesn't make any sense to me, the simplest solution is that Pac is just a townie who was wrong (and terrible at scum hunting but that's besides the point)

He bought Barm time because of the competing Nolder train, one in which you pushed for a time. The longer the time goes the greater chance scum can wiggle out.

Guess what? JUST LIKE NOW WITH PAC! Seph's train has increased while you dither and defend Pac

wow dude why you gotta make fun of her height? its not her fault she's short

This is horrible because I am really short... :(

Haven't gotten to the Seph ISO but I'd also vote 80.  I remember his game..  and it sucks.

Disagree. He's been pretty solid this game, imo. Why does it "suck"? Pretty sure that's not a qualifier that I would use for someone putting in more effort and better reads than you are this game.

either or.. I didn't like her Barm vote and said so at the time...  I think with how hard SMC is pushing this lynch all non scum voters thing that scum would've had to adapt and start cannibalizing .. She also was the first to ping me with her nudging people towards your train w/out voting

What do you mean by this CTM? I have Wombat down as a potential Loki, but I haven't nudged any lynches toward Wombat as far as I can tell; I'm mainly focusing on Seph because I KNOW something is wrong with his gameplay whereas Wombat is more gut that something is off there, if that makes sense. I'm pretty sure I was leaning town on him all of d1 though, but I think I explained this before. Why aren't you responding to me?

How sure are you on your town read of SMC, btw? If you can clear him I want to take him out of my POE for now but I'm also really wary to do that.

Loki/Scum candidate for me is Wombat.  I'm totally convinced he's dirty. 

80 for Loki..  this calm, measured, everybodys pal crap is sickening. 

Seph I have to iso but don't like the posts this morning

SMC I keep going back and forth on but I think his ridiculousness would be too bold for him to try and pull off as skoki

Analynn I'd have to iso but wouldn't be opposed to voting our Apette in training.  I don't remember her taking any chances this game

JiF is catching waves brah and swinging on a hammock with a guy named Pepe.  leaning town because although it would be a great story I don't think he accidentally revealed loki.  If he's scum then whatever.. no credit for hiding

Nae null..  I'm inclined to want to believe she's town because SMC is doing the same thing to her that he's doing to me

Nolder not scum but I can see a primo loki meltdown the other day

CTM town lean..  he was on the Ape and on Barm early.  Despite SMC trying to take credit my recollection is CTM was the one to lead the lynch

Liz has crawled away..  He was the other notable with Wombat that didn't hammer Barm yet I took the heat.  not ready to vote him yet though.

re: Wombat, I agree

re: Seph, did you see my meta posts earlier in the game? I think I made good points on him.

As for myself I'm not much of a risk taker. I like to respond and ask questions; I case/ISO people when needed and like to make informed decisions. So you wont ever see me throwing votes around or trying to pull gambits, just fyi.

This is your wtl.... that's it?

So nolderp clears lizzie, but ignores my posts about the subject LOL. The weird thing is I still don't know if I'm a pr, or I am being messed with here, which is maybe why I was asking questions towards jif. Apparently asking questions is something scum do, thanks for that heads up jif. Unfortunately, I still think your town.

If you want to pull up a case on me being loki fine, I'll deal with it. But does anyone even have a case? I would like to hear some thoughts at least

Seph I've already made cases on you several times, I've supported my vote. What do you mean by "this is your wtl"? Do you not agree with the potential for Wombat to be Loki? Who would you sub out there?

SMC is Loki. On this point I have no doubt

Why? (answered below)

Definitely not putting Pac aside today by any stretch of the imagination.  Just need more content from Anne and Seph.  Most of Seph's posts are complaining about us complaining that he's not around, lol.  "What do you guys want from me?" kind of stuff.  Gets old.

80 you complain about my content not being the content you want and now you want content? lol Make up your mind! If you mean real time interaction, my online schedule is Monday-Thursday 6am-10am, maybeee 2-3pm. And all weekend. We can talk then if you like. I'd rather help you clear up my alignment so we can get this going since school starts next week and I'm still in three games.

Anyway. What's the only way that SMC could get away for so long with his circular and/or bad logic, shady play with hammering Ape, while simultaneously being an active scum Hunter? You guess it. By him being Loki.

How else could he get a away with telling us not to kill Loki and send us on that goose chase?

It would also go a long way towards why someone's action was redirected towards me- to either kill me or discredit me by giving me inconsistent night results. Which he laughed at and called me idiotic btw until pac, ctm and Wbt all thought it was legit and then he bought it. Especially considering I was beating him in thread to a bloody pulp. Coincidence? I think not.

SMC is Loki book it

vote smc

>_>

There's too many potential Lokis.

Based on what? That like a townie my opinion of Nolder evolved over time? I still don't think I believe Nolder's claim

You guys are really dumb

And like I said earlier when the rodent tried to say Lane was vote 4... he missed unvotes. She was #6 and people should reallly be looking harder at her instead of jerking off pac for being a moron

Weren't they tied at the time I voted? You're making it seem like I had no choice but to vote him, when I was actually weighing which would be the best vote to land scum

Overall I think Seph is a really good lynch for today and I'm probably not moving my vote from there.

I'll be online for just a little bit longer; I think I fell asleep at least three times writing this post

I really want to clear up the whole Barm going hard after Seph thing.  Still my best bet for Loki, and I'm not confident right now in my "Scum OR Loki" pool (Nae, Anne) at the moment.

Unvote vote Seph

You just put Seph at L-1 rather than Pac.

This makes no sense.  Seph VOTED TO LYNCH BARM AND APE!!!!

Archived