Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But why are you hunting Loki OVER killing scum?  That's what I want to know.

I'm not.  Like I said, I don't have strong scum/Loki reads right now, there's just a whole lot of Loki possibilities running around at the moment.  I find it just as doubtful that Pac is scum as I do Seph.  Both are Loki candidates to me, and if these are our 2 options today, I feel Seph is the stronger bet.

Why the freakout?  Oh, because people are going to let scum in Pac walk based on a wild goose chase for Loki.

There is absolutely no reason to let Pac live beyond the day.  None.  He avoided the scum trains and pushed for the lynching of power roles.  He has done nothing to help the town but has only hurt it.

Yeah, but let's push a competing train and let CTM use the "Oh, Pac is a moron" defense, which people have adopted?

This is insane.

I'm not.  Like I said, I don't have strong scum/Loki reads right now, there's just a whole lot of Loki possibilities running around at the moment.  I find it just as doubtful that Pac is scum as I do Seph.  Both are Loki candidates to me, and if these are our 2 options today, I feel Seph is the stronger bet.

Why do you think it is doubtful Pac is scum?

Why the freakout?  Oh, because people are going to let scum in Pac walk based on a wild goose chase for Loki.

There is absolutely no reason to let Pac live beyond the day.  None.  He avoided the scum trains and pushed for the lynching of power roles.  He has done nothing to help the town but has only hurt it.

Yeah, but let's push a competing train and let CTM use the "Oh, Pac is a moron" defense, which people have adopted?

This is insane.

Now I "pushed for the lynch of power roles"? 

Tell me more.

Why do you think it is doubtful Pac is scum?

Because I think it's more likely he's just playing a really bad town game or he's Loki.  He avoided the hammer on the Ape then went completely out of his way to case Wombat and said he "didn't see the case" on Barm.  Those are two horrifically bad decisions that I just don't see Pac making as scum.  It would be a total disaster of epic proportions.  I'm in agreement with CTM.  I'm not buying that Pac is that level of dumb, I'm thinking he's either really bad town this game or he's Loki. 

That doesn't mean I'm unwilling to lynch him, I honestly thought I was putting Seph at L-2 for competing train purposes.  My vote on Nae (who you yourself pushed hard for then forgot about when Pac came along) was worthless at the time.  Either would make good lynches today, I just prefer Seph right now.

Because I think it's more likely he's just playing a really bad town game or he's Loki.  He avoided the hammer on the Ape then went completely out of his way to case Wombat and said he "didn't see the case" on Barm.  Those are two horrifically bad decisions that I just don't see Pac making as scum.  It would be a total disaster of epic proportions.  I'm in agreement with CTM.  I'm not buying that Pac is that dumb, I'm thinking he's either really dumb town or he's Loki. 

That doesn't mean I'm unwilling to lynch him, I honestly thought I was putting Seph at L-2 for competing train purposes.

There you go, adopting the CTM "Pac's being a moron" defense.  And you asked me about the CTM Evil Pied Piper.  Incredible.

The evidence is in your faces, but you refuse to accept it because of your biases.

There you go, adopting the CTM "Pac's being a moron" defense.  And you asked me about the CTM Evil Pied Piper.  Incredible.

The evidence is in your faces, but you refuse to accept it because of your biases.

Do you really think anyone is letting Pac off the hook here?  The deadline is a little under 12 hours away and he's at L-2.  Chill the f*ck out man.  You're worrying me here. 

Oh, and 80, adopting your view that Pac is just making "horrifically bad" decisions as townie, what makes you think Pac will start making good decisions as townie as the game progresses?

Wouldn't scum want to keep him alive so he can continue to make anti-town decisions?  Sort of like a JiFirewall. 

Do you really think anyone is letting Pac off the hook here?  The deadline is a little under 12 hours away and he's at L-2.  Chill the f*ck out man.  You're worrying me here. 

You were letting Pac off the hook by putting Seph at L-1 with the potential for Nolder or CTM to hammer.

Now that you've unvoted, there is more time and things are more relaxed.

Oh, and 80, adopting your view that Pac is just making "horrifically bad" decisions as townie, what makes you think Pac will start making good decisions as townie as the game progresses?

Wouldn't scum want to keep him alive so he can continue to make anti-town decisions?  Sort of like a JiFirewall. 

No one, including me, has advocated keeping Pac alive.  Why the rush to end him right now?

You were letting Pac off the hook by putting Seph at L-1 with the potential for Nolder or CTM to hammer.

Now that you've unvoted, there is more time and things are more relaxed.

And like I said, it was an honest mistake.  I did not pay attention to the list of voters, only Doggin's incorrect vote count. 

Starting to wonder if SMC is a skoki symp?  His desperation with 11 people left is bizarre.  There are likely 3 bad guys left but all he can talk about is me.  Maybe he knows something about my role I don't..  and if Seph is lynched I will?

And like I said, it was an honest mistake.  I did not pay attention to the list of voters, only Doggin's incorrect vote count. 

FOR YOU, I believe it was an honest mistake.

I was more concerned about the ninja hammer.

Remember, scum is hunting Loki as well so they'd be happy to see Loki lynched.

If we let PacScum off the hook today, the momentum to create another train to lynch him might not be there, especially if idiots like Lizzie, wildcards like Nolder, no-shows like Alanna, and disingenuous dismissers like CTM remain alive.

FOR YOU, I believe it was an honest mistake.

I was more concerned about the ninja hammer.

Remember, scum is hunting Loki as well so they'd be happy to see Loki lynched.

If we let PacScum off the hook today, the momentum to create another train to lynch him might not be there, especially if idiots like Lizzie, wildcards like Nolder, no-shows like Alanna, and disingenuous dismissers like CTM remain alive.

You're letting your bias about 80 cloud your judgement, johnny C0ckran

He bought Barm time because of the competing Nolder train, one in which you pushed for a time. The longer the time goes the greater chance scum can wiggle out.

Guess what? JUST LIKE NOW WITH PAC! Seph's train has increased while you dither and defend Pac

Other ways to buy time then hopping in thread and making a spectacle by saying your going to hammer and then almost immediately changing his mind..

If he just refused to vote Barm it would make a bit more sense, but the whole flip flop thing is too stupid to believe

Wtf is a disingenuous dissmisser?

Why is it so hard for you to get it through your thick head that i simply think there's better candidates then pac? 

Archived