Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

Starting to wonder if SMC is a skoki symp?  His desperation with 11 people left is bizarre.  There are likely 3 bad guys left but all he can talk about is me.  Maybe he knows something about my role I don't..  and if Seph is lynched I will?

1) stop using skoki, it sucks as bad as your mafia game

2) SMC's freaking out over seph's train would make a lot of sense if he's a loki symp and knows Seph is loki. I'm trying to think of another reason he'd be so outlandish. (then again, it is SMC whose like a rabid pit bull when he locks onto something, so I dunno)

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wtf is a disingenuous dissmisser?

Why is it so hard for you to get it through your thick head that i simply think there's better candidates then pac? 

You haven't presented a single case for someone to be a better candidate than Pac.  That's the problem.

Alanna looks scummy (and whom I'd vote for after Pac is lynched) and you voted for her, but you still haven't presented evidence that makes her a better candidate for scum than Pac.

Wtf is a disingenuous dissmisser?

Why is it so hard for you to get it through your thick head that i simply think there's better candidates then pac? 

And, it is disingenuous to dismiss Pac as scum based on "Pac is a Moron"®

2) SMC's freaking out over seph's train would make a lot of sense if he's a loki symp and knows Seph is loki. I'm trying to think of another reason he'd be so outlandish. (then again, it is SMC whose like a rabid pit bull when he locks onto something, so I dunno)

LOL, so now you're inventing a role for me rather than pursue Pac as scum.  Brilliant!

Other ways to buy time then hopping in thread and making a spectacle by saying your going to hammer and then almost immediately changing his mind..

If he just refused to vote Barm it would make a bit more sense, but the whole flip flop thing is too stupid to believe

Incredible how you don't see the WIFOM in that.

There you go, adopting the CTM "Pac's being a moron" defense.  And you asked me about the CTM Evil Pied Piper.  Incredible.

The evidence is in your faces, but you refuse to accept it because of your biases.

I know that as a blockhead, nuance isn't your strong suit. So allow me to clarify. The "Pac's being a moron" defense is not the primary reason I'm not voting him, it's a viable idea to consider and potentially has merit but it also has the tremendous benefit of allowing me to continually call him stupid.

The primary reason I do not want to lynch pac today is I'm having a hard time buying the chain of events you are selling. It doesn't make a lot of sense, so it's probably not true

1) Barm is gettting run up, Pac, his teammate decides he needs to bus

2) Pac comes in thread and like the flamboyant turd he is, announces he's going to hammer his teammate before doing so

3) Shortly there after, with no change in either train and seemingly nothing to prompt it he publicly reverses course and refuses to hammer

The only thing that I am considering it in support of this chain of events is someone talked him out of the bus in QT and he was basically fumbled the whole thing badly. But pac isn't the type to be talked out of anything, he's a burro

I know that as a blockhead, nuance isn't your strong suit. So allow me to clarify. The "Pac's being a moron" defense is not the primary reason I'm not voting him, it's a viable idea to consider and potentially has merit but it also has the tremendous benefit of allowing me to continually call him stupid.

The primary reason I do not want to lynch pac today is I'm having a hard time buying the chain of events you are selling. It doesn't make a lot of sense, so it's probably not true

1) Barm is gettting run up, Pac, his teammate decides he needs to bus

2) Pac comes in thread and like the flamboyant turd he is, announces he's going to hammer his teammate before doing so

3) Shortly there after, with no change in either train and seemingly nothing to prompt it he publicly reverses course and refuses to hammer

The only thing that I am considering it in support of this chain of events is someone talked him out of the bus in QT and he was basically fumbled the whole thing badly. But pac isn't the type to be talked out of anything, he's a burro

*cough*WIFOM*cough*

5 minutes .... No change in votes, these posts were back to back....   Why would scum do this?

sigh... about to hammer to get this day moving..  don't feel like waiting for Nolder to wake up. 

actually f that.  I don't see the case and am not going to be railroaded into voting him.  let someone else do it.

It's easier than typing out scum or loki all the time..  gfy.

It appears Loki doesn't have a kill as all we've seen is 2 deaths on N1 and the assumption is Lily shot Smash..  I thought it was stupid to gimp Loki like that but if he has other powers and a symp then it makes more sense.

SMC might be the guy assigned with the task of holding onto Lokis belt loop and following behind him..  Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

so in your mind, pac, being under no real pressure, decided to create this wifom and draw undue attention to himself?

It provided him an out.

Plus, it boggles me that you don't want to lynch Pac because it will be definitive proof of (1) Pac is Scum or (2) "Pac is a Moron"®

It provided him an out.

Plus, it boggles me that you don't want to lynch Pac because it will be definitive proof of (1) Pac is Scum or (2) "Pac is a Moron"®

I said much earlier I don't hate the idea of a pac lynch, he's just not my #1 nor did I want to rush.. If deadline looms that's likely where my vote lands.....

What do you mean by this CTM? I have Wombat down as a potential Loki, but I haven't nudged any lynches toward Wombat as far as I can tell; I'm mainly focusing on Seph because I KNOW something is wrong with his gameplay whereas Wombat is more gut that something is off there, if that makes sense. I'm pretty sure I was leaning town on him all of d1 though, but I think I explained this before. Why aren't you responding to me?

I will quote it later, and if i'm late in responding it's because I'm busy arguing with someone who has a 1 track mind.

Nobody is interested in you for today again, it's all about the pac

what out? The guy had no pressure up till then, did he?

The out he's being given by you now.  

Pac has effectively deflected pressure and allowed a competing train develop for people admittedly hunting Loki rather than scum.  That's impressive.  All based on "Pac is a Moron"®

Hell, he could've survived the day if someone inadvertently hammered after Seph was put at L-1.

Lastly, we have a cop in this game and whomever he or she is, he/she needs to start looking at people like Alanna.  That's the more info we need.

Meanwhile I saw Seph on thread for a while last night and this morning..  not a peep.  That's not suspicious at all.

Wombat must still be asleep after putting all that grandstanding to vote me when he could have just led with it..  no one would have blamed him. 

and then there's SMC acting like it's game over once I get lynched lol.  I might have juice I don't know about till Loki is dead.

I've said my peace about PacScum and the folly of "Pac is a Moron"®

I'm not changing my vote so I'll leave it up to others to decide whether to lynch the player with the most damning scum evidence against him, or go on a wild goose chase.

What is absurd...and I mean absurd...about Wbt's puke job last night....is that his Post-pourri drew a path towards voting CTM, based on his work....and he then voted Pac

Something is rotten in Ragnarok

That's why I was laughing last night..  he spent over an hour calling CTM dirty then voted me.  It was incredible.

Archived