Fantasy Football Part Deaux?

Pac

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you trying to punk me?

The rules were clearly written many pages ago.  There is no change to them - they're locked in stone.  There is no 2QB thing happening.. that's the stupid Apes league.

I'm going to assume you're just funnin' with this post.

Punk you?  Whatevs youu paranod****k...why did youu change theruleafrom an aiuction toa snake?  thats where my heartburn...stop changing the rules.

Fanduel/Draftkings are more massive pools than groups of folks, right?  We attempted to do a JN one last year and I seem to remember that going poorly.  That sites fault, not JN/Max...seemed like a pretty awesome deal.

That said, stick around for this one.  I don't think the rules have changed, it's just the draft type that's up in the air and I think that's decided now. Feel bad for Doggin.  Sorry dude.

Next year (if this actually gets off the ground and becomes a yearly thing, which I hope it does) I say we just stick with the same settings/draft type/etc.  Then everyone will no up front and Pac or whoever doesn't have to try and herd the masses.

On Fanduel, you pick a new roster each week based on matchups. The ones JN ran were great...I was in the money...overall on Fanduel (JN and other leagues) I turned $200 into $3300.  

As for this league...I stated I was in...just need time to prepare...works is brutal right now...cannot put in the internet time like previously...so I wanted to run a few mocks...I did about a dozen auctions cause I thought that was already decided...now I'm looking at the thread and it changed...so I ask what else has changed?  and the Pachole feels insulted...whatevs...I'm in but I need the full scoring rules and the draft type so I can get in a couple of mock...I work tomorrow...won't have any time once this week starts.

PPR or standard?  4 or 6 points for a passing TD?

Seriously dude...just provide the set up without me feeling like I'm pulling teeth.

I was hoping you'd simply click the link on your email so I wouldn't have to type it out.  Its all there in detail.

Cliff notes:

QB - 6 pts passing TDs..  1 pt 25 yds

WR, RB, TE - 1 pt every 10 yards rushing or receiving..  6 pts tds

PPR league but its .5 per reception, not 1.

Fanduel/Draftkings are more massive pools than groups of folks, right?  We attempted to do a JN one last year and I seem to remember that going poorly.  That sites fault, not JN/Max...seemed like a pretty awesome deal.

That said, stick around for this one.  I don't think the rules have changed, it's just the draft type that's up in the air and I think that's decided now. Feel bad for Doggin.  Sorry dude.

Next year (if this actually gets off the ground and becomes a yearly thing, which I hope it does) I say we just stick with the same settings/draft type/etc.  Then everyone will no up front and Pac or whoever doesn't have to try and herd the masses.

Yep.  Gonna have to retire as champion after this year.  Like I said, I have enough draft leagues.

If a replacement can't be found for smash then hopefully @Integrity28 or @CTM will grab the last spot...

if they don't then I'll pay for another team rather than have it all go to hell.  If I do have 2 teams there will be no trades allowed btw them the whole season.

There is no way in hell I'm playing in a league with one owner having two teams.  No trades or not, that's insane.

@Jetsfan80

sign into your other email address and accept the invitation..  if by some chance that isn't actually your alt, tell him to get in there.

Draft supposed to happen in 3 days.

I'm reluctantly signing up now....I wasn't gonna go it cause I'm in 4 leagues but 80 bitched at me until I said yes....

Also I ain't no Alt. I'm way smarter and cooler than 80. 

posts I expected to see:

- "wow Pac, way to go!  Thanks for spending the few hours it's taken to PM a good group of people, create the league on ESPN, go to a neutral site to create draft order while emailing us the results, and creating the leaguesafe league for payments to make it easy and stress free"!

- "Kudos to you Pac for the time and effort as well as being conscientious of all our requests.  I realize it's not easy dealing with 11 headstrong guys"!

- "LATIN POWER ON FULL DISPLAY"

- "Thanks Pete!  Your girlfriend is lucky to have a guy like you making the decisions"!

- "Can you PM me a pic"?

Instead I get...

Kristen-Wigg1.gif

apparently me offering to get a 2nd team was some kind of atrocity so I don't know..  kind of don't care anymore.  Would have been fun but at this point whatever.  Still have tomorrow for a 12th to sign up I suppose.

I'll send out a couple last minute feelers.

Just accepted.

Snake?

We're doing 7 deep on the bench?  

And it's .5 ppr? 

Yep.  There's also roster maximums, so you can't carry more than 5 RB's or 5 WR's on your team at any given time.  There's an IR spot too, though I'm not sure how that works.

QB TD passes also count for 6 pts as well.

Archived