Rex briefly considered bringing Vick to Buffalo before deciding it really wasn't a good idea

shuler82

I responded to your comment about the line, you're taking about the team record.  Which are we talking about

I'm talking about the line.  Our line last year (that is better this year) contributed to a 9-7 season.  I don't consider this terrible.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He loved sanchez, when he came to the team he could have smartly talked tanny into getting a solid vet game manager Qb to go along with his top 5 defense, running game and oline.  He insisted Sanchez was his guy and awesome.  Same thing happening all over again in buffalo.  He doesn't need a QB apparently.

Ok and who was supposed to start over Sanchez?

Ok and who was supposed to start over Sanchez?

They didn't look, that is the point.  They 100% went out of their way to make sure there was never a viable backup to threaten mark and his fragile ego.  Mark Brunell at 40 years old for two years?  Please.

They didn't look, that is the point.  They 100% went out of their way to make sure there was never a viable backup to threaten mark and his fragile ego.  Mark Brunell at 40 years old for two years?  Please.

Hey don't make a joke of it.  There's times I wish that Jim Kelly (52) can put the pads on for the Bills  :winking0001:

Oh what a great realization on your part.  If Rex hadn't gotten the tattoo of Sanchez's face on his d_ck he would have traded for Aaron Rodgers or talked Joe Montana out of retirement.

I'm talking about the line.  Our line last year (that is better this year) contributed to a 9-7 season.  I don't consider this terrible.

Sometimes I get the impression you don't know anything about football or sports 

When you believe an OL has to be good because the team went 9-7 it says you don't know the game

Huh???  I was talking about our team.   

Here's the comment ( I made) that initiated this conversation.

"No doubt the Bills' defense (4th in the NFL) will get better and am confident in the O Line (with a question mark after the QB)"

You came back and told me that our O Line has proven nothing yet.  

My point was that we already have a good D Line and O Line is also good (minus a QB).  I believe we have a good team.  And no,  I don't believe our O Line (only) has to be good.  It takes an entire team.  I don't drink but after this conversation,  I think a could use one  :winking0001:

• rep_up.png
  •  
  • rep_down.png
  •  

Oh what a great realization on your part.  If Rex hadn't gotten the tattoo of Sanchez's face on his d_ck he would have traded for Aaron Rodgers or talked Joe Montana out of retirement.

lol, scrambling now are you?  You know the instant a person pulls out the out of this world scenario that they have zero valid counter argument.  The Jets made no attempt at all to get a real backup.  Rex loved Sanchez as did his mini me Tanny.  If these boneheads had made even a reasonable attempt to find a competent game manager this team may have won a super bowl.  Nope, Went after no decent vet when Rex came in, went out of their way to have no viable backup, this even extends to promising tebow the back up spot.

lol, scrambling now are you?  You know the instant a person pulls out the out of this world scenario that they have zero valid counter argument.  The Jets made no attempt at all to get a real backup.  Rex loved Sanchez as did his mini me Tanny.  If these boneheads had made even a reasonable attempt to find a competent game manager this team may have won a super bowl.  Nope, Went after no decent vet when Rex came in, went out of their way to have no viable backup, this even extends to promising tebow the back up spot.

Name the "real backup" we passed on because Rex conspired to not let us have a good qb.

Too much WFAN is messing with your brain dude.

Archived