Geno Smith Punched by IK, out 6-10 weeks. All discussion here (MERGED)

Obviously it's not one of yours. It's straight up cut and dry that he's disappointed in both of them and wanted them both to handle it better. He's obviously pissed at IK cause he threw the punch, but let's not act like he thinks Geno's completely innocent and couldn't have handled the situation better like a leader is supposed to do. 

As I said you cant comprehend what was said.  

His words were Geno was innocent.  Sorry

image-6696992102.jpg

1) Bo Levi Mitchell, Calgary Stampeders

From starting his career as the third down rushing quarterback, to backup to Grey Cup-winning champion, Bo Levi Mitchell has quickly become the best quarterback in the CFL. His combination of accuracy, arm strength and rushing ability makes him an incredibly difficult QB to defend against. It’s hard to argue against a player in his physical prime, with his physical traits who also is a proven winner, along with the stats to back it all up. He is an accurate passer (completing 64.6% of his passes in his career) and he doesn’t give the ball away (he had an interception percentage of 1.9 this past season). Both of these are crucial traits for being a successful quarterback. Add in the fact that he’s an effective rusher (he rushed for 6.6 yards per carry in 2014) in an already stacked backfield and Mitchell is a nightmare for all defenses. The man is the total package.

(Sign this beast.  He's currently on a bye week up there.  Perfect timing.)

SAR I

image-6696992102.jpg

From starting his career as the third down rushing quarterback, to backup to Grey Cup-winning champion, Bo Levi Mitchell has quickly become the best quarterback in the CFL. His combination of accuracy, arm strength and rushing ability makes him an incredibly difficult QB to defend against. It’s hard to argue against a player in his physical prime, with his physical traits who also is a proven winner, along with the stats to back it all up. He is an accurate passer (completing 64.6% of his passes in his career) and he doesn’t give the ball away (he had an interception percentage of 1.9 this past season). Both of these are crucial traits for being a successful quarterback. Add in the fact that he’s an effective rusher (he rushed for 6.6 yards per carry in 2014) in an already stacked backfield and Mitchell is a nightmare for all defenses. The man is the total package.

(Sign this beast.)

SAR I

I'm not opposed to looking to the CFL - Doug Flutie and Warren Moon were scooped out of there.  But it's way too late to try to bring in a CFL QB to try to learn an NFL playbook.

My point is why does it even matter?  No QB should be able to fend off a NFL LB unless it's Anthony Schlegel.

That too.  Two posts trying to insinuate that it wasnt a sucker punch as coach said.  As if it changes the fact that he was punched without provocation 

He is a Bill within the week....

I thought so too .. But this guy history is probably gonna scare teams off . Dude beat up cop in his senior year in college now this punching your starting QB..

Boot to the fact He isn't a big time talent . I'm not so certain now .

He apparently shoved his finger in his face and didn't pay his debts along with probably acting like an all a round a$$hole to the guy. This is the guy your defending. Should he have gotten punched in the face, no probably should of handled it better. But did Geno Smith deserve it, most likely yes.

You're completely speculating, just stop man you're really letting your true colors show. You act like Geno is some sh*t human being, and defending him in this situation is uncomprehendable, when the guy you're defending has assaulted a police officer in the past?

Do you not know how to read? Once again read the camp tweets page. He says that Geno is not innocent. How is this even debatable.

He said no one ever hits another man.  Ever.  Over and over.  Geno did not start this more than once.  He's innocent other than it takes two.  Those were his words.  IK was cut.  His team was told, you do not hit another person, it wont be tolerated.  What more do you need?  Go back to school, youre not finished learning

You're completely speculating, just stop man you're really letting your true colors show. You act like Geno is some sh*t human being, and defending him in this situation is uncomprehendable, when the guy you're defending has assaulted a police officer in the past?

Bowles was asked if he put his finger in his face and he said it didn't happen.

image-6696992102.jpg

(Sign this beast.  He's currently on a bye week up there.  Perfect timing.)

SAR I

No, he has not played that well this year.  If the Jets under good ole Herm had given Ricky Ray a proper chance he would still be the Jets starter to this day and we may have won a super bowl.  In any case who do you think you are trying to steal CFL QB's in mid season?

Another one, he didn't put his finger in anyones face.  And we don't even know that he owed anyone money.  And if you owe someone money they dont' get to punch you in the face, doesn't work that way.  

We don't know but I doubt Boomer tweeted it without hearing something meaningful cause of the 2 tools on that insufferable radio show, he's not the one fishing for controversy and attention. Also I do reserve the right to punch somebody if they owe me money over a bet and they have the balls to get in my face about it. I said in my comment some, like you are more evolved than me and would take it with a big smile. If you run up a gambling debt in the real world see what happens, it's not going to make Judge Judy's docket

He said no one ever hits another man.  Ever.  Over and over.  Geno did not start this more than once.  He's innocent other than it takes two.  Those were his words.  IK was cut.  His team was told, you do not hit another person, it wont be tolerated.  What more do you need?  Go back to school, youre not finished learning

Okay, and your point is? How does this support your claim that he is not disappointed in both Geno and IK. We get is he's pissed off at IK, you still haven't shown anything that supports your statement that he's not disappointed in Geno despite falsifying statements where he clearly stated that Geno isn't innocent and it takes two to tango, showing that he is effectively disappointed in how Geno handled the situation.

He apparently shoved his finger in his face and didn't pay his debts along with probably acting like an all a round a$$hole to the guy. This is the guy your defending. Should he have gotten punched in the face, no probably should of handled it better. But did Geno Smith deserve it, most likely yes.

No, again if you listened to the presser you would have heard Bowles say he didn't put a finger in anyones face.  He wasnt doing a thing, happened fast.  But hey, he must have been acting up.  The guy who fired the assault couldnt have been.  He's only done it before 

No, again if you listened to the presser you would have heard Bowles say he didn't put a finger in anyones face.  He wasnt doing a thing, happened fast.  But hey, he must have been acting up.  The guy who fired the assault couldnt have been.  He's only done it before 

Might want to read Schefter's post about what caused the situation in the first place. Fact of the matter is, Geno is the qb and by extension supposed to be a leader of this team due to the position he plays. Does this sound like a ******* leader to you?

• Upvote 1