Geno Smith Punched by IK, out 6-10 weeks. All discussion here (MERGED)

Okay, and your point is? How does this support your claim that he is not disappointed in both Geno and IK. We get is he's pissed off at IK, you still haven't shown anything that supports your statement that he's not disappointed in Geno despite falsifying statements where he clearly stated that Geno isn't innocent and it takes two to tango, showing that he is effectively disappointed in how Geno handled the situation.

Sh1t you just wont stop.  Disappointed now?  You said he blamed both men equally, stop 

He said that Fitz looked horrible and Geno was miles ahead of him said that Ryan has shown him nothing

Which is what everyone has been saying.  Fitz has nothing on his passes and has had the INTS piling up with Geno went 13 days without one pick

I said he was disappointed in both of them. Might want to recheck your feed buddy.

Disappointed isnt the same as theyre both at fault, stop changing the argument every time youre proven wrong.  I cant believe your arguing a presser you didnt list to

Might want to read Schefter's post about what caused the situation in the first place. Fact of the matter is, Geno is the qb and by extension supposed to be a leader of this team due to the position he plays. Does this sound like a ******* leader to you?

Due to the simple fact this wasn't actually a real sucker punch and none of the players cared enough about their QB to do anything to break it up before it escalated, I'd say no

He said that Fitz looked horrible and Geno was miles ahead of him said that Ryan has shown him nothing

I don't care what the **** he said. I now know that I would rather have Ryan than Geno. I don't care if Geno looked better. IT'S $600!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How mentally weak are you to get into fisticuffs for $600!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disappointed isnt the same as theyre both at fault, stop changing the argument every time youre proven wrong

I literally just went through my content and have not ever said that they were both equally guilty. So along with changing Bowles quotes your changing my posts. Your quite good at falsifying posts aren't you?

Might want to read Schefter's post about what caused the situation in the first place. Fact of the matter is, Geno is the qb and by extension supposed to be a leader of this team due to the position he plays. Does this sound like a ******* leader to you?

It looks terrible on both of them I agree with Bowles completely childish. holy sh*t $600?

Due to the simple fact this wasn't actually a real sucker punch and none of the players cared enough about their QB to do anything to break it up before it escalated, I'd say no

The fact that you're going to great lengths to defend a loser like IK speaks volumes for your character. You too Artie

Disappointed isnt the same as theyre both at fault, stop changing the argument every time youre proven wrong.  I cant believe your arguing a presser you didnt list to

Geno is never at fault, just ask him. Everyone else is out to get him, even that dick who invented time zones

Mannish tweets

Geno Smith's brother's best friend was killed in a motorcycle accident the day before IK's charity event, so Geno didn't attend, per source

When players reported for camp 2 weeks ago, Geno offered to pay IK $600 for airfare/limo service. #nyj (cont)

Geno had not yet paid $600. IK wanted his money. As Geno Smith say at his locker, IK reached over & sucker punched him, per source #nyj

Geno Smith got up from sitting down after getting punched & said, "I'm not doing this here." Then he walked out of locker room, per sources

We don't know but I doubt Boomer tweeted it without hearing something meaningful cause of the 2 tools on that insufferable radio show, he's not the one fishing for controversy and attention. Also I do reserve the right to punch somebody if they owe me money over a bet and they have the balls to get in my face about it. I said in my comment some, like you are more evolved than me and would take it with a big smile. If you run up a gambling debt in the real world see what happens, it's not going to make Judge Judy's docket

Well Bowles was asked and he said, twice, it didnt happen, he didn't put his finger in his face, never touched him.

Second, it wasn't a bet. read the quote.  Either way you can reserve the right punch anyone you want.  The police will reserve a cell for you because thats assault.  Period.

I don't care what the **** he said. I now know that I would rather have Ryan than Geno. I don't care if Geno looked better. IT'S $600!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How mentally weak are you to get into fisticuffs for $600!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He did not start the fight you moron!!!!

• Upvote 1

listen here's the deal.....i really dont give a sh*t what geno said. enemkpali assaulted him, its that simple. you cant go around assaulting people because you think they owe you money, or because they said something about your mommy. this isn't highschool. if you think geno deserved to have his jaw broken because he pointed his finger in his face....you might just be immature with anger management issues. there are reasons to fight.....none of these things are one of them

• Upvote 3

The fact that you're going to great lengths to defend a loser like IK speaks volumes for your character. You too Artie

How am I defending IK? I said I could understand it from an emotional standpoint how he punched Geno, but have also said that him punching Geno was wrong. Just cause I think Geno's a dumbass terrible leader who should have taken command of this situation and prevented this situation from happening does not mean I am condoning what IK did. Btw, still have yet to show how I cheered for Geno's injuries. Got any more false claims you want to make about me?

You're on a roll.  It was a sucker punch, you just haul off on someone not expecting a fight, its a sucker punch, makes you a pussy where I came from.  And just to add to your string of wrong comments, Bowles said it happened so fast no one knew it was coming, a sucker punch, and they didn;t have enough time to stop the punch but players broke it up immediately.