Geno Smith Punched by IK, out 6-10 weeks. All discussion here (MERGED)

Mannish tweets

Geno Smith's brother's best friend was killed in a motorcycle accident the day before IK's charity event, so Geno didn't attend, per source

When players reported for camp 2 weeks ago, Geno offered to pay IK $600 for airfare/limo service. #nyj (cont)

Geno had not yet paid $600. IK wanted his money. As Geno Smith say at his locker, IK reached over & sucker punched him, per source #nyj

Geno Smith got up from sitting down after getting punched & said, "I'm not doing this here." Then he walked out of locker room, per sources

Jesus christ....what a ****in scumbag IK is.

• Upvote 1

You sound like a pussy. I hope Donald Trump deports you when he makes America great again

I would say this.  If we were ever to meet you would never call me a pussy. I would have no problem calling you what you are though.  Its great being an internet tough guy isn't' it?

You're on a roll.  It was a sucker punch, you just haul off on someone not expecting a fight, its a sucker punch, makes you a pussy where I came from.  And just to add to your string of wrong comments, Bowles said it happened so fast no one knew it was coming, a sucker punch, and they didn;t have enough time to stop the punch but players broke it up immediately. 

Did he punch him and then the argument started? Was probably pretty one sided seeing as Geno's jaw is broke

.K. Enemkpali punched Geno Smith, breaking the quarterback’s jaw, over $600, according to Adam Schefter (August 11).

“Enemkpali purchased a plane ticket for Smith to attend his July 11 football camp at Pfugerville High School in Pfugerville, Texas. However, days before the camp, a person close to Smith was killed in a motorcycle accident in Miami and Smith did not attend Enemkpali’s camp, per sources,” Schefter wrote. “After Smith did not attend, Enemkpali demanded that the Jets’ quarterback refund him the $600 he allegedly used to purchase a plane ticket. Smith told Enemkpali he would reimburse him the money, but he did not.”

Regardless of what I heard from Mike Westhoff truth be told, I had zero confidence that Geno Smith was ever going to be anything but an erratic one day OK QB, the next week a horrible one, and the next week he might have another game like the Miami game, and then back to his usual 'meh'game and then more horrible again. The guy never had 'it' and never will. 

In my minds eye I could never see Geno Smith hoisting a Lombardi Trophy over his head in a Jets uniform, and at this point in my life-that's ALL that matters between me and professional football watching. I'd like the chance to watch one more Jets Super Bowl before shuffling off this mortal coil. The way I figure it, I'm running out of Jets seasons

.K. Enemkpali punched Geno Smith, breaking the quarterback’s jaw, over $600, according to Adam Schefter (August 11).

“Enemkpali purchased a plane ticket for Smith to attend his July 11 football camp at Pfugerville High School in Pfugerville, Texas. However, days before the camp, a person close to Smith was killed in a motorcycle accident in Miami and Smith did not attend Enemkpali’s camp, per sources,” Schefter wrote. “After Smith did not attend, Enemkpali demanded that the Jets’ quarterback refund him the $600 he allegedly used to purchase a plane ticket. Smith told Enemkpali he would reimburse him the money, but he did not.”

$600 to these guys is nothing I hope he never plays another down in the NFL Goodell should be suspending him sooner than later 

I am willing to bet Ik Enemkpali connects with another team, this isn't career ending.....

Doubt it.  He was a borderline player as it is.  With this now, teams won't want to take a chance on him.  Not saying it's totally out of the question but I doubt he plays for another team especially this year.  

$600 to these guys is nothing I hope he never plays another down in the NFL Goodell should be suspending him sooner than later

This is silly. You don't know IK's situation or what 600 bucks means to his charity. You also don't know anything that was said. I'm not saying Geno deserved to be punched, but almost nobody was ever punched without reason.

This is silly. You don't know IK's situation or what 600 bucks means to his charity. You also don't know anything that was said. I'm not saying Geno deserved to be punched, but almost nobody was ever punched without reason.

These are NFL players held to higher substandard supposedly you dont punch a teammate  on any team for any reason not silly.

There are hundreds of YouTube videos of this.