Geno Smith Punched by IK, out 6-10 weeks. All discussion here (MERGED)

That's how we got into this mess to begin with. Sanchez and Geno both rookies thrown into a situation twgy weren't ready for. Can we please please please groom a QB for a few years?

Exactly..I was actually going to start a thread yesterday talking about how nice it is that we can read all the tweets about how Petty is throwing in practice (a couple INT's here, a couple TD's there) and not have to hang on every tweet trying to determine how our season is going to play out. 

It was nice he has been able to do is thing under the radar, without the heavy scrutiny of the beat reporters while he learns the position. Now fans want to go right back to where we have already been the last 6 years! 

• Upvote 2

listen here's the deal.....i really dont give a sh*t what geno said. enemkpali assaulted him, its that simple. you cant go around assaulting people because you think they owe you money, or because they said something about your mommy. this isn't highschool. if you think geno deserved to have his jaw broken because he pointed his finger in his face....you might just be immature with anger management issues. there are reasons to fight.....none of these things are one of them

You are so correct...

In the law it is called proportionality....

Just Insane behavior....

owles (!!!). Said IK Enemkpali hit Geno and now Geno has a busted jaw

Im on a phone and this thread is 40 pages deep. Can someone quote the original post so I can catch up?

I'm sure I'm late but:

Thanks Idzik

I hope you get strangled with your pukka shells. 

• Upvote 1

From the perspective of leadership I have to agree with you. Geno could have avoided all of this by just paying the guy back his money. That's why Bowles said it could have been handled by a couple of six graders. Having said that IK, threw it all away in one moment of foolish rage. I am just shaking my head that something like this even happened...

Absolutely...there is a game Thursday Night and this hasn't even been discussed...I must credit Bellicheck...on to Detroit