What does Fitz need to do to hang onto job?

jgb

If jets go FILL IN BLANK Fitz keep starting job  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What Minimum record does fitz need to keep job

• 1-3
    • 2-2
    • 3-1
    • 4-0
    • Cant lose a job due to injury, geno automatically gets job back

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geno might be back before 6 weeks too.  The jaw heals pretty quickly.  Also,  it's a good sign that emergency surgery is not necessary.  A jaw break can cause all kinds of complications to include difficulty with breathing.    He will probably have his mouth wired so he will have to be on liquid diet that means he will lose weight.  He has a rocky road ahead.

3-1 with a 2-1 TD-INT rate and 62% completion percentage.

I don't think it'll be purely a numbers thing. I also believe that if the team chemistry crystalizes around Fitz, then it exposes the other side of Geno's suck.

I don't think it'll be purely a numbers thing. I also believe that if the team chemistry crystalizes around Fitz, then it exposes the other side of Geno's suck.

I don't think it'll be purely numbers, either. But, I do think it'll be based on whether they win because of Fitz, or in spite of him. If they're winning low-scoring games on the back of the defense, I don't think Fitz keeps the job. He has to look not only competent, but like he'll continue to do so. You already said the perfect word: "chemistry". Those are the mininum numbers I expect out of a competent Fitz who is gelling with the O.

Fitzy just needs to win, not turn the ball over, make the smart throws to the receivers. I believe he will do well just because he has the wide outs that can certainly catch the ball. I say either 2-2 or 3-1 are the exact records for him to keep the Job because that would mean the Jets would be in contention which they should be.

Archived