5 Things to Know about New Jets QB FitzPatrick

JetBlue

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the lowest rated QB in the NFL in the past two seasons, collectively and individually, whose play grates the eyes ... is actually a good QB?

Go on... 

This is negative nancy garbage.  Before today Geno was the anti-Christ and Fitz was Peyton Manning circa 2004.  Now Fitz sucks and Geno would have been a pro bowler this year had it not been for the incident.

This is negative nancy garbage.  Before today Geno was the anti-Christ and Fitz was Peyton Manning circa 2004.  Now Fitz sucks and Geno would have been a pro bowler this year had it not been for the incident.

from the moment we acquired Fitz I wanted him to be the backup.  I have seen more than enough of Fitz, nice backup and nothing more. 

awesome, how many teams has he helped even get in playoff contention?

I am not impressed by meaningless fantasy #s, some folks are.

I've seen Fitz play a lot I don't care what hissy fit garbage you spew he's not a bad player at all and was by far the best qb available in the offseason to us.

I've seen Fitz play a lot I don't care what hissy fit garbage you spew he's not a bad player at all and was by far the best qb available in the offseason to us.

"hissy fit garbage"?  huh?

he's a quality BACKUP, he's not a good starter in this league.

Neither is the answer. I didn't think either of them is the answer. BTW, what is the Question/?

Geno was having a great camp new OC new offense Marshall at WR was huge it is his 3rd year I had hope for Geno Smith and the Jets this season agree or not I dont care 

Geno was having a great camp new OC new offense Marshall at WR was huge it is his 3rd year I had hope for Geno Smith and the Jets this season agree or not I dont care 

But this incident tells me that he doesn't have it "up there". You promise to pay a guy $600. Pay the man $600. You are a leader. And leaders lead by example.

And when he comes back, it is a win-win situation. If Fitzpatrick is playing well, we are winning and happy. If he isn't, Geno will play and we will finally get the answer on him and we will be happy for that resolution.

I agree.  I find it funny that 80% of this messageboard was screaming all offseason long that Geno was worse than AIDS start Fitz.  They get their wish now all of a sudden Fitz sucks.

Archived